Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I was content staying out of it, until reading Lee, Frank and some of the others

I was content staying out of it, until reading Lee, Frank and some of the others

I really was going to keep quite, as in the Republican Party/Conservative Party primaries. Of course who would listen to my opinion in those primaries anyway ??? Also, back during the springtime, I pretty much stumbled on the Village of Lancaster race for mayor on here. Readers may recall the race whereby Frank Lee Blunt ruthlessly, unfairly, and maliciously attacked candidate Lynne Ruda with lies so outlandish that no one could possibly believe. Mr. Blunt went so far as to accuse the candidate of crimes that could land her in prison. And all along, Lee Chowaniec not one time interjected himself during this bombardment of lie after lie. Lee picks and chooses which candidate he will defend. Looks like Lynne Ruda did not make the cut in that race, but now Adam Dickman does.

Sure I'm glad gorja and I weighed in sticking up for Ms. Ruda. And voters sure saw through the crap, too, and elected her as mayor.

I also was content staying out of the general election race, too, until reading Lee, Frank and some of the others on here misleading readers concerning the candidates, those who they wrote were in favor of "defunding the police." Readers, nothing could be further from the truth in that crap. If anything, these candidates most likely would want more funding for the Lancaster town police. When I read the words of these shady posters, one thing instantly popped into my head. Didn't the candidate for town supervisor in the last hotly contested race in Lancaster threaten to punch a cop in the face in an incident outside a polling place ??? How's that for supporting the police ??? Lee championed that candidate, too. Also, did not the former supervisor's chosen candidate for the town board, that same year, write on Facebook whining about the cost incurred on Lancaster town property taxpayers of the town police ??? Sure did. This man also whined that neighboring communities had lower property taxes because police services in those municipalities were delivered by the Erie County sheriff, and in some, also by the New York State police. How's that for supporting town law enforcement ??? Lee was a big defender on here of that candidate, as well.

Those just popped into my head when reading Lee, Frank and some of the others before I made my first post in this general election contest.

Then we see today Lee Chowaniec writing that all these posts pretty much are meaningless, anyway:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Do you honestly believe that you or I have any significant influence in affecting the outcome of this election? Seriously?
    Certainly not as much as Frank Lee Blunt alleges in his posts.

But, Lee, my writing is not directed at the wider audience of town voters. It simply boils down to standing up to a bullies like you, FLB, and some others.

You see, I feel powerful people can also be bullied. Just like you bully on Had enough yet.

It's also about sending a message to the opinion leaders in town who do read this website. It's those thought leaders that may now have a spring in their step knowing someone, including gorja and myself in this case, are standing up to you and the others. I would think it would be demoralizing for one side the check this site out and only have one group bashing their candidates, without anyone challenging those words.

It's that simple, Lee.

I also see another thing happening, much like in 2015, whereby some of the themes stated on here are ending up on the mailers sent to voters. Can't say any of your thoughts or themes are landing on any of your candidate's mail, as was the case, too, in 2015. Maybe that's why you are sore.

My intent was to weigh in here, after seeing your crap about defunding the police, and to bolster the people supporting the candidates you continue to malign. Same for Mr. Blunt and all his accusations.

I can't be sure, but, I can't see the Dems not having a spring in their step today!

On another note, I came across the ad below from this week's Lancaster Depew Bee. The words resonate to me. So, I thought I'd post it so other folks can see it, too. The ad is very non-political, and bi-partisan in tone. The writer seems pretty level-headed to me.

BEE AD 10-27-21 - Copy.jpg - perhaps someone could post so everyone can see!

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'd be honored to display the ad you spoke about Breezy

Georgia L Schlager

There is a real team to contemplate.

Which one holds the Working Families Party line which calls for defunding the police, and which one holds the support of the Working Families Party and wants to dissolve the Lancaster Town Police Department in favor of a contracted law enforcement service?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

Which one holds the Working Families Party line which calls for defunding the police, and which one holds the support of the Working Families Party and wants to dissolve the Lancaster Town Police Department in favor of a contracted law enforcement service?
    Mark, no one with a mind will believe what you are writing, as well as the tiny lettering on your candidate's mailers.

In today's Buffalo News they write about this crap.

"It's so frustrating to me that this has become such a talking point here in Hamburg because our police force is extremely well-funded. We have a very robust police force in Hamburg," she said. "Nobody's talking about defunding the Hamburg Police."

This type of crap is crazy, and even more negative than what Lee is whining about.

Good luck with that.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/g...me-top-story-1

Maybe you're looking in the wrong direction because Amatura and Rudz enjoy the safety of having a town police force.
    Maybe the dirty videographer doesn't want a town police force in case he's shooting some unlawful videos.

Georgia L Schlager

Crickets

WOW…..another scandal surrounding FLB’s Renegade Republican group. False accusations over alleged signatures & now his “prized” candidate.

All I hear coming from FLB & his 2 followers, Lee & Marky Mark is 🦗 🦗🦗🦗
    Last edited by Buffalobob; October 30th, 2021 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobob View Post
    WOW…..another scandal surrounding FLB’s Renegade Republican group. False accusations over alleged signatures & now his “prized” candidate.

All I hear coming from FLB & his 2 followers, Lee & Marky Mark is �� ������
    Enter the fourth string?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Ouch! Another scathing attack by the anonymous, irrelevant Breezy. I was devastated by his attack rant – NOT!

And, Breezy started another a new thread just to discredit me. I’m honored.

YAWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobob View Post

All I hear coming from FLB & his 2 followers, Lee & Marky Mark is 🦗 🦗🦗🦗
    Funny, Buffalobob, very funny!

It's interesting.

Since I've watched politics over many years, it seems like when a candidate or a candidate's voice looks to be not making headway, or has become ineffective or even a liability, they change their tactics. Even at the very end of a campaign. I see that happening to the voice on here of the Renegade Republican group.

Over the last week or so we've seen Frank Lee Blunt pretty much peter out on here, and, has become a liability to the Renegade Republican group.

Looks to me like FLB has become nothing more than a punch line here on Speak Up Western New York, now.

The voice of the Renegade Republican group has been extinguished!!!

LOL

Gee, Lee, the victory party flyer for the Renegade Republican group, as Buffalobob calls them, is much nice than their tiny lettering mailers.

Maybe whoever made up the party flyer should have done their mailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Maybe whoever made up the party flyer should have done their mailers.
    The people that did the Conservative mailers did a great job in presenting fact-based, honest information.

Those who prepared mailers for the Democrat ticket also did a great job as well. Those mailers were consummate works targeting those voters who love fiction.

It is not unworthily that those master craftsman carry on the combined traditions of Lord Haw Haw and Edgar Allen Poe, just sayin'.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 31st, 2021 at 02:54 PM.

The people that did the Conservative mailers did a great job in presenting fact-based, honest information.

Those who prepared mailers for the Democrat ticket also did a great job as well. Those mailers were consummate works targeting those voters who love fiction.

It is not unworthily that those master craftsman carry on the combined traditions of Lord Haw Haw and Edgar Allen Poe, just sayin'.
    Reading comprehension problem?
    The fiction was in the Conservative mailer. Actually, an out right LIE.
    Pilato stating that he has been a Highway department employee since 2013.
    Here's that creep trespassing on June 6th

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Or the Agony of Defeat

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Reading comprehension problem?
    The fiction was in the Conservative mailer. Actually, an out right LIE.
    Pilato stating that he has been a Highway department employee since 2013.
    Here's that creep trespassing on June 6th
    Nah, if, and I emphasize if, one exists it is because fair-minded people can not can sort through all the Democrat lies, eh?

In any event, can you comprehend what you are reading through all that the fire in your eyes, and venom in your gray matter?

"The investigation also considered whether DPW employee Adam Dickman violated any policies or laws by recording or distributing the video, The investigation did not reveal any evidence that Mr. Dickman shared the video with anyone other than the stepfather of the young lady who filed the sexual harassment complaint. The Village of Lancaster found no basis to take personnel action against Mr. Dickman related to the recording."
    Best wishes on your special day!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 31st, 2021 at 05:17 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information