Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I was content staying out of it, until reading Lee, Frank and some of the others

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    They don't care about the girl that was in the room. They are more worried about painting a negative picture in order to win an election. Apparently most democrats are cut from the same cloth. DNC right down to the local level.
    This is the biggest line of hogwash I read all year long!

The question I asked Breezy was:

Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

So you would have voted for the resolution to investigate Dickman at last night’s town board meeting. Contrary to any evidence you, Gorga, and abc123 hold Dickman guilty.

Do you agree with Wozniak who declared at last night’s town board meeting that the Village of Lancaster Board was incompetent and covered up the investigation - finally declaring a Trustee and the Village Attorney were complicit in the cover up?

Gorga?

ABC123
    ?

NOT

Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec
    So you would have voted for the resolution to investigate Dickman at last night’s town board meeting. Contrary to any evidence you, Gorga, and abc123 hold Dickman guilty.?
    As usual you evade the question and rant about Lee sucks, bring Johanna Coleman and Din Fudoli into the rant and “I see a TON of evidence, spelled out on here over and over.” Evidence by whom? You and your cohorts.

Your continuing onslaught to persecute Dickman for political gain at the expense of the girl in the video and her mother was shameful. They were and are the victims you choose to ignore – as is Dickman, the Village of Lancaster, while you and Wozniak attempted to drag the Town of Lancaster into the mud as well.

Politics is your game, deceit and defamation are your fame!

Hold on Lee, I answered your question, yes, I def would have voted yes, and there is evidence, a ton of it, that I see.

I added that you are also the cover up. I can't answer for the Village because I don't know enough to make a call. If that's what you mean by "evade." Maybe. I did say earlier that I think the attorney hired by the Village let them down.

And you're ridiculous about the family, that's crazy, I always supported their right to speak up. Just because I do not agree does not mean I am against them one bit.

You spin again pal.

Take a look at Had enough yet to see "deceit and defamation" in my view.

"...my first priority is that I work for you."---Mike Wozniak, 2020
    Reference:

"I don't represent that family..." Mike Wozniak, November 1, 2021
    Reference, 29:00 into this link: https://soundcloud.com/user-329292372
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Reference, 29:00 into this link: https://soundcloud.com/user-329292372
    Mark, I just listened to parts of the meeting. Lots of tension in the room. These people abuse the public speaking part. Sounded like one of those wild school board meetings. That Reno guy was unhinged, kind of in a know-it-all blowhard way. God help anyone who crosses that temper. Yikes! He has no time at all for the truth. I don't even want to chime in on how Greg Sojka sounds. Weasel comes to mind. These guys try to dominate the meeting but come off to me as crazed. They, like their ilk on here, give far too much weight to the exoneration of the family, esp the mom. Sure she cleared Adam Dickman and that's her choice. And they are so wrong about the "press release," which did not "clear" Adam Dickman at all. That's the biggest crock of the entire matter.

It took a lot of guts for Councilman Wozniak to stand up for his resolution. Good for him. He's on the side of God. Standing up for women.

The other side is blinded by partisan politics and personal relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Mark, I just listened to parts of the meeting. Lots of tension in the room. These people abuse the public speaking part.
    I will agree with this part of your post Breezy.

There was a great deal of noise, with people, including some official participants over talking the public commenters, and such behavior does take away from thoughtful public discourse.

But hey, misuse of the microphone(s) and interruptions from those official participants chew-up the commenters' time, all serve to lend confusion to an issue which would have been well-served by clarity.

Definitely unlike the Keysa, Wiemar, early Keysa Jr. years.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 2nd, 2021 at 08:43 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

brainless, you're probably trying to sleep right now, but I bet you can't. So let's go back to all your great knowledge of all things Lancaster. Did you see that train a coming? Readers, Frank Lee Blunt has told you over and over again that the DEM/RINOS were to slow under their present leadership to handle the person who completely bamboozeled them. I have told them many times about this person. Let's take some time on who that could be.

oh, and for you brainless, you got some growing to do as far as political gamesmenship.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    I have told them many times about this person. Let's take some time on who that could be.
    I'll take "Iron Ladies" for two hundred Blunt.

I think that Debbie Lemaster, holding the iron will of Margaret Thatcher and through her incredible insights, was the Green Beret of this campaign.

In her decision to reveal her Conservative slate before the endorsements of the major parties, she quietly snuck up behind the RINO army, exposed those soldiers for what they were, and are, and then sent that traitorous army reeling into the embrace of allies which ultimately assured their combined total destruction.

Working Families Party, seriously?

Just my two cents Blunt.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 3rd, 2021 at 01:45 AM.

Readers, WE HAVE OUR WINNER!........ Mark quickly called in with the correct answer.

None other than the tough as nails leader of the Lancaster Conservative Party, Debbie LeMaster!...... Ralph and Puppet RINO leader Greg Smith, right there under your noses. Tough Guy Ronny Giza and cohort Bill Cansdale, right under your noses. The " IRON LADY" ate your lunch. She out maneuvered you Ralph, right in your own town, genius.

Giza you were a push over for her. There IS a new political kingmaker in this town. I have warned your CREW what was coming, and all along you look my way.

Chairwoman LeMaster organized from the very moment she saw the chance. As soon as word got out of the odd fellow relationship being hatched between DEM/RINOS to steal the TOL citizen's right to choice, she acted quickly to endorse the entire REAL REPUBLICAN slate, placing them on the Conservative line. A masterful move that later would pay great dividends later down the line. She laid a glorious TRAP. She laid many TRAPS that the DEM/RINOS feel into. Furthermore, she successfully primaried the entire RINO line and swept them off the slate and placed HER chosen candidates onto the Republican slate, thereby securing BOTH slates with HER candidates, the exact same thing the DEM/RINOS were trying to accomplish with the DEM and REP lines with THEIR candidates. Jujitsu at its best.
    Stand up, "Iron Lady" Debbie LeMaster and take a deep bow for bringing down a powerful political machine that has held the majority for far too long.

DEBBIE LeMASTER you are a GREAT LEADER
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Readers, WE HAVE OUR WINNER!........ Mark quickly called in with the correct answer.

None other than the tough as nails leader of the Lancaster Conservative Party, Debbie LeMaster!...... Ralph and Puppet RINO leader Greg Smith, right there under your noses. Tough Guy Ronny Giza and cohort Bill Cansdale, right under your noses. The " IRON LADY" ate your lunch. She out maneuvered you Ralph, right in your own town, genius.

Giza you were a push over for her. There IS a new political kingmaker in this town. I have warned your CREW what was coming, and all along you look my way.

Chairwoman LeMaster organized from the very moment she saw the chance. As soon as word got out of the odd fellow relationship being hatched between DEM/RINOS to steal the TOL citizen's right to choice, she acted quickly to endorse the entire REAL REPUBLICAN slate, placing them on the Conservative line. A masterful move that later would pay great dividends later down the line. She laid a glorious TRAP. She laid many TRAPS that the DEM/RINOS feel into. Furthermore, she successfully primaried the entire RINO line and swept them off the slate and placed HER chosen candidates onto the Republican slate, thereby securing BOTH slates with HER candidates, the exact same thing the DEM/RINOS were trying to accomplish with the DEM and REP lines with THEIR candidates. Jujitsu at its best.
    Stand up, "Iron Lady" Debbie LeMaster and take a deep bow for bringing down a powerful political machine that has held the majority for far too long.

DEBBIE LeMASTER you are a GREAT LEADER
    Congratulations Debbie & your team. That is the best news, great team work. Impressive campaign.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information