Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I was content staying out of it, until reading Lee, Frank and some of the others

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    It was very evident that Councilman Leary CONDONES a town's elected official's participation in sexual harassment as long as it wasn't done at 21 Central Ave
    You are quite the whack-a-doddle Gorja.

I know you are a non-village resident, but try to understand that a town councilman, especially one that does not live in the village, represents his constituents on the Town Council, not the Village Board.

"The Town Council has no authority over internal VOL policies," is a simple phrase, but it says it.

Is Wozniak some type of representative-at-large; a functioning legislative nomad, riding his political camel to any venue that he wants to claim his home?

Maybe he functions as Erie County Legislator and State Assemblyman as well, eh?

Nevertheless, kudos to Bob Leary, whose legally-based position honored the broad concept of autonomy and the practices attendant to the Home Rule Law.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 2nd, 2021 at 06:57 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

They keep bringing up that Councilman Dickman was cleared by the village board if not violating village policies. He could not violate a village policy that he did not receive.
    Wow!

Gorja, the VOL investigation cleared Dickman at some point prior to the release of its October 19, 2021 confirming statement.

Last night, the Town Council did not buy the Wozniak political drama, and defeated his self-serving resolution.

It is over Gorja, or are you doing a Lieutenant Onoda imitation?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Gorga, the rule is when you're in a hole, stop digging.

Councilman Leary gave the board ample reasons why they should not pursue the resolution to investigate Dickman.

The four members of the council were smart enough to realize the folly and voted to pull the resolution.

Wozniak was obstinate and dumb enough to vote 'no' to pull the resolution in hopes of damaging his political opponent. What a guy!

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    You are quite the whack-a-doddle Gorja.

I know you are a non-village resident, but try to understand that a town councilman, especially one that does not live in the village, represents his constituents on the Town Council, not the Village Board.

"The Town Council has no authority over internal VOL policies," is a simple phrase, but it says it.

Is Wozniak some type of representative-at-large; a functioning legislative nomad, riding his political camel to any venue that he wants to claim his home?

Maybe he functions as Erie County Legislator and State Assemblyman as well, eh?

Nevertheless, kudos to Bob Leary, whose legally-based position honored the broad concept of autonomy and the practices attendant to the Home Rule Law.
    So are you saying that if Dickman performed this sexual harassment situation at the Moose instead of at his village employment, the town could then investigate the situation as to his moral turpitude?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Councilman Leary gave the board ample reasons why they should not pursue the resolution to investigate Dickman.

The four members of the council were smart enough to realize the folly and voted to pull the resolution.

Wozniak was obstinate and dumb enough to vote 'no' to pull the resolution in hopes of damaging his political opponent. What a guy!
    So what ?? I didn't think it would pass anyway. But, I would have voted yes for sure. The councilman remains a scumbag in my view.

We'll see what the voters have ti say.

They keep bringing up that Councilman Dickman was cleared by the village board if not violating village policies. He could not violate a village policy that he did not receive.
    I agree gorja!!! Dickman was NOT cleared one bit. Not finding evidence of a Village policy violation is not an exoneration of being a scumbag. And Dickman was a scumbag before the board meeting last night, and remains a scumbag after the board meeting last night.

Dickman had plenty to time to pack the room with brainwashed idiots. Big deal. Fortunately, word got out to the wider audience of Lancaster town voters about what really went on.

Remember, the folks on here covering up for Dickman are all worried about the results of today's election. That is obvious. They thought it was in the bag long ago, a walk all along, since the primary.

If anyone has the momentum it is the opponents of Dickman!!!!!

And FLB's certain Buffalo News expose that he promised was coming before the election never came. They probably scratched their head because of all the evidence that CONVICTS Dickman of being a total jerk!

So are you saying that if Dickman performed this sexual harassment situation at the Moose instead of at his village employment, the town could then investigate the situation as to his moral turpitude?
    I can't improve on this:

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    So what ?? I didn't think it would pass anyway. But, I would have voted yes for sure. The councilman remains a scumbag in my view.

We'll see what the voters have ti say.

So you would have voted for the resolution to investigate Dickman at last night’s town board meeting. Contrary to any evidence you, Gorga, and abc123 hold Dickman guilty.

Do you agree with Wozniak who declared at last night’s town board meeting that the Village of Lancaster Board was incompetent and covered up the investigation - finally declaring a Trustee and the Village Attorney were complicit in the cover up?

Gorga?

ABC123?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Contrary to any evidence you, Gorga, and abc123 hold Dickman guilty.
    Well now that you mentioned it...

The DNC and much of the main stream media road the Russia Russia Russia BS for over 4 years. Adam Schiff never showed "all the evidence" he had. They still haven't.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I understand that Frank Lee Blunt has been pulled from Speak Up Western New York.
    Why would you say that? Who told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Why would you say that? Who told you that?
    Pathological liars(s)?

If anyone is in a hole, it's Adam Dickman!

And Dickman can't possibly be in a good place now, anyway, being on the defensive big time and on Election Day, to boot !!!

LOL -

Seems to me the ill-fated resolution would have merely made it harder for Dickman to dig himself out.

Better get the word out, folks, oh, but that's over by now. No time to get a new mailer out there today. LOL No time for FLB to get the Buffalo News to write a story, and even if he did, the bid story would not be printed in time. LOL I guess you could do a last-minute Robo Call, but who would listen or care, anyway ??? LOL

So pump up your big, big coup with the ill-feted resolution, folks, kind of late at this point.

LOL

So you would have voted for the resolution to investigate Dickman at last night’s town board meeting. Contrary to any evidence you, Gorga, and abc123 hold Dickman guilty.

Do you agree with Wozniak who declared at last night’s town board meeting that the Village of Lancaster Board was incompetent and covered up the investigation - finally declaring a Trustee and the Village Attorney were complicit in the cover up?

Gorga?

ABC123?
    Gee, Lee, aren't you the bell of the ball at this point in the campaign! Posting a lot of posts over the last few days. Is it because FLB was pulled for messing things up for Adam Dickman, on here ?? Of course now that he's back, or unleashed since he can't do much damage on Election Day, anyway. Or do you see your candidates having a problem leading up to today ?? I thought you were still hibernating in Had enough yet dwelling on white male grievance even though you live in the lap of luxury. Either way I think you came in too late this time.

And I do recall Johanna Coleman trouncing Dino Fudoli with only the Democratic and Working Family lines. And Dino didn't even have a scandal as lurid as in 2021 as Dickman has.

Your big resolution score isn't that much anyway.

I don't think the Village mayor did anything wrong, although I thought of a lot of questions that if the attorney hired by the Village would have pressed Adam Dickman on, well, you might have had a strong case to have some form of retribution. My hope is the voters tonight will afford the Village and Town that justice. I also wouldn't put past anyone aligned with Adam Dickman and Greg Sojka, to be hoodwinked or used as a sap in order to sweep this matter under the rug. I also remember a member of Greg Sojka's family sits on the Village board. Who knows. Brainwashed, possible, teary eyed save my political skin please, sure that could happen; either way I would put nothing past the Frank Lee Blunt Crowd.

Lee, you are also the cover up. So are a bunch of other posters on here.

So you would have voted for the resolution to investigate Dickman at last night’s town board meeting. Contrary to any evidence you, Gorga, and abc123 hold Dickman guilty.?
    I see a TON of evidence, spelled out on here over and over.

It starts with the filming itself. If Mr. Mammoth was the political foe to Adam Dickman, as FLB states, then why would Mammoth let Dickmen film him ??? He could not have possibly hidden the camera, was caught by the young women when he zoomed in, and also did not stop the production when it was his responsibility.

That's just for starters.

Maybe that's why the Buffalo News took a pass on what Frank Lee Blunt called the expected story right before Election Day.

They probably know it, too.

If anyone has the momentum it is the opponents of Dickman!!!!!

If anyone is in a hole, it's Adam Dickman!

And Dickman can't possibly be in a good place now, anyway, being on the defensive big time and on Election Day, to boot !!!

Seems to me the ill-fated resolution would have merely made it harder for Dickman to dig himself out.

Better get the word out, folks, oh, but that's over by now.No time to get a new mailer out there today. LOL No time for FLB to get the Buffalo News to write a story, and even if he did, the bid story would not be printed in time. LOL I guess you could do a last-minute Robo Call, but who would listen or care, anyway ??? *LOL

So pump up your big, big coup with the ill-feted resolution, folks, kind of late at this point.

LOL
    Just My Opinion:

Based on your comments illustrated above, it would appear that at the end of the day, it was just about the campaign clock and politics to you, eh Breezy?

In that regard, your comments would seem to suggest that this whole Dickman issue may have been just another example of those "well-orchestrated" coups that you have referred to in the past, eh Breezy?

Ergo, does it not appear that your comments also seem to suggest that the victim may have been of no significant consequence to you, but just another real victim to be marginalized, and in the end, discarded?

If such is truly the case, it is a shameful disregard for precious human life, just my opinion.

But, what the heck, your face doesn't get red; your real name goes untarnished because; there are no consequences for your real personage because:

...you can say what you want about me, but, it just does not scorch one bit; because...I am a screen name. And my screen name just doesn't care what insult comes my way.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 2nd, 2021 at 05:57 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They don't care about the girl that was in the room. They are more worried about painting a negative picture in order to win an election. Apparently most democrats are cut from the same cloth. DNC right down to the local level.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information