Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was content staying out of it, until reading Lee, Frank and some of the others

I know I shouldn't have assumed again but I assumed the Victory literature came from Sojka. That's what the post was in reference to.

Georgia L Schlager

I know I shouldn't have assumed again but I assumed the Victory literature came from Sojka. That's what the post was in reference to. If my break time wasn't almost over, I'd search for the last time I used it in reference to Sojka

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Hey Gorja,

Do you think that if someone posts all of the mundane payroll information about the ten or so Wozniak family members employed by the Town of Lancaster, the amount of space taken up just may crash the Speak Up site?
    We will be ok.

In desperation the Democrats, Breezy and his cohorts have outdone themselves in dirty politics – destroying candidates personal life and integrity, by allegations and baseless accusations for political gain.

The Rudz mailer, and other anonymous vile literature pale in comparison to Wozniak’s attempt at tonight’s town board meeting when he will be sponsoring a resolution to interject the town in the Village’s business. He will be sponsoring a resolution to have the town investigate Dickman:

BE IT RESOLVED, that, in order to ensure there were no Town policies violated by any Town employees or elected officials arising out of the aforementioned incident at the Village of Lancaster Department of Public Works, the Town Board hereby authorizes the retention of outside counsel to conduct an independent investigation into said incident.

If that is not a conflict of interest, I don’t know what is. A sitting town councilmember requesting an investigation of an opposing election candidate to discredit him and cost town taxpayers money when it is a Village matter and was resolved. Another act of desperation!

This resolution should be pulled – as was the suspended resolution on the Dickman matter at the last board meeting when Wozniak wanted to propose it.

Cheez Breezy, you guys are shameless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    In desperation the Democrats, Breezy and his cohorts have outdone themselves in dirty politics – destroying candidates personal life and integrity, by allegations and baseless accusations for political gain.

The Rudz mailer, and other anonymous vile literature pale in comparison to Wozniak’s attempt at tonight’s town board meeting when he will be sponsoring a resolution to interject the town in the Village’s business. He will be sponsoring a resolution to have the town investigate Dickman:

BE IT RESOLVED, that, in order to ensure there were no Town policies violated by any Town employees or elected officials arising out of the aforementioned incident at the Village of Lancaster Department of Public Works, the Town Board hereby authorizes the retention of outside counsel to conduct an independent investigation into said incident.

If that is not a conflict of interest, I don’t know what is. A sitting town councilmember requesting an investigation of an opposing election candidate to discredit him and cost town taxpayers money when it is a Village matter and was resolved. Another act of desperation!

This resolution should be pulled – as was the suspended resolution on the Dickman matter at the last board meeting when Wozniak wanted to propose it.

Cheez Breezy, you guys are shameless.
    I, personally feel the resolution should go through the process with Dickman and Wozniak not able to vote. AS Dickman did violate the town's policy by videoing the sexual vulgar production. Videoing is participation thus he participated in sexual harassment

Georgia L Schlager

I'm sure Sojka and his stooges will there in full force tonight

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    AS Dickman did violate the town's policy by videoing the sexual vulgar production.
    Your choice of words seem to reveal the kangaroo court-nature of the to-be requested investigation.

Production

"the process of or financial and administrative management involved in making a movie, play, or record."
    Would not the purpose of any such investigation be to determine if the intent in making the video, meets the standards described in the definition of the word yet?

Sounds like you and your cohorts have a old western, vigilante-type mentality, eh?

Perhaps you can hold the hearings in a saloon, and a gunshot fired into the air can function as the gavel?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Your choice of words seem to reveal the kangaroo court-nature of the to-be requested investigation.

Would not the purpose of any such investigation be to determine if the intent in making the video, meets the standards described in the definition of the word yet?

Sounds like you and your cohorts have a old western, vigilante-type mentality, eh?

Perhaps you can hold the hearings in a saloon, and a gunshot fired into the air can function as the gavel?
    He admitted that he shot the video. That's willful participation in act of sexual harassment

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    He admitted that he shot the video. That's willful participation in act of sexual harassment
    You wrote that it was a "production," not me, eh?

Your observation goes to intent, so by your logic, would not every videographer of the George Floyd murder have been an accomplice to murder?

Do have have your kangaroo suit ready for tonight Gorja, but keep in mind how hot the air temperature in those Board chambers can be?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    I'd call it poetic justice.

I say VOTE YES!

What about all the Dickman-Pilato negative campaigning ??? And they started first and they started early. Neither side had a lock on righteousness.

Dickman should learn after this. Maybe had he just apologized right away he'd be in a better spot. Lee Chowaniec, isn't it always the coverup that gets them in the end ???

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Did you think we were done with bringing the News? Who do you think keeps calling the press to come to our town?
    ... we decided to show your slow pokes how it's done. Our candidates can stand up to scruntiny.
    Yeah, and where's the big, big Buffalo News story Frank Lee Blunt promised us last week ???

Ya know, the one that was going to set the record straight and anoint his candidates as the righteous ones. No story on Saturday, Sunday or Monday - even after Frank Lee Blunt implied would land on page one.

I understand that Frank Lee Blunt has been pulled from Speak Up Western New York. Causing more harm than good for Dickman-Pilato the story goes.

Who could be be surprised.

brainless, you are boring us again with your old Monster coming back to life. Wake up, It's ELECTION DAY!

If you think the Mayor of the Village of Lancaster is NOT completely on the same page as me Frank Lee Blunt, you have quite a surprise coming again.

When the Town of Lancaster Board took a vote on hiring an outside law firm to look at the "Dickman video", the only one's voting for it were the Stupervisor and WOZNIAK.

When asked why he wanted such extreme actions to be taken even after being informed of the Mayor's public statement clearing Adam Dickman, he stated he believed there was a cover up by Trustee Sojka and the past village attorney. In an obivous political SLIME CREW trick at least Mr. Mazur had the decencey to vote it down.

Frank Lee Blunt pillared Mayor Ruda for her relationship with the Cansdale Cabal and help from the GIZA mafia. She took their support and now they have turned on her.
    Bill Cansdale WILL NOT give up the Mayor's seat he thinks he still holds.

So, "I don't usually get involved" brainless, once again nothing you write will get the SLIME CREW off the hook.

Wear that Badge of Courage with honor! Tommorow by this time you can have a parade!

Mr. Wozniak and the MAYOR of Lancaster are not buddies anymore and Bill Cansdale and the Mayor are not going out to breakfast anytime soon.

Mayor Ruda is the Mayor of the Village, not Mike Wozniak. I have a hunch that just as Mr. Mazur knew Mr. Dickman was getting politically screwed and voted to do thing righteous thing, so does the Mayor. I actually feel bad for Mayor Ruda. She needs to rid herself of the backstabbers around her. Cansdale and Rudz put the Village Mayor in a terrible spot for political seat of power. Many options are on the table for her to choose from. I have faith in the first WOMAN mayor to finally take control of her Village. We're waiting Mayor

brainless, one more time, think of me as not just ONE person. Think of me as a presenter of facts from the inner workings as related by all those who have a relation with me.

LANCASTER IS READY.

Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; November 2nd, 2021 at 12:21 AM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Hey Breezy:

Things didn’t go down too well for your candidate Wozniak at the town board meeting. His resolution to have the Town Board authorize the retention of outside counsel to conduct an independent investigation into the Dickman matter was pulled after Councilman Leary presented sound reasons for it’s not happening. Reasons like the town has no jurisdiction in the matter; the Village found no evidence of guilt on Dickman’s part; Wozniak has publicly judged Dickman guilty and using this for political gain; the action is irresponsible costing town taxpayers; sets the town up for a possible lawsuit.

The attendees clapped heartedly when the resolution was pulled. People are seeing behind your BS!

And, as Dog Control Committee Chair, his voting ‘no’ to two resolutions sponsored to appoint positions to fill an understaffed Dog Control Department didn’t go over too well. Seems like the man who openly admitted he visited the dog control department but once in 10 months is asleep at the wheel.

Then there’s his declaring satisfaction with a tentative budget that contained numerous data entry mistakes, calculations, and misstatements.

Woof! Good thing for Mr. Wozniak the election is today before this crap gets out!

It was very evident that Councilman Leary CONDONES a town's elected official's participation in sexual harassment as long as it wasn't done at 21 Central Ave

Georgia L Schlager

They keep bringing up that Councilman Dickman was cleared by the village board if not violating village policies. He could not violate a village policy that he did not receive.

Georgia L Schlager

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information