Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I was content staying out of it, until reading Lee, Frank and some of the others

Gorga posted:

The fiction was in the Conservative mailer. Actually, an out right LIE.
    Pilato stating that he has been a Highway department employee since 2013.

Are you sure? My understanding is that Pilato was hired in the Highway Department in 2013 and assigned to help in the Parks Department shortly thereafter.

Check into that. Remember, according to Breezy I am a consummate liar. Never meet Pilato, so what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Or the Agony of Defeat
    How classy Gorja!
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Gorga posted:

Are you sure? My understanding is that Pilato was hired in the Highway Department in 2013 and assigned to help in the Parks Department shortly thereafter.

Check into that. Remember, according to Breezy I am a consummate liar. Never meet Pilato, so what do I know.
    Hmmmm....

Mailer said, "John was employed as a Laborer in the Highway Department for less than two years then QUIT. He was employed at the Recreation Department for two years then QUIT. He currently works part-time cutting lawns."

Can't say the "QUIT" 2-times is encouraging.

Never meet Pilato, so what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Never say never, unless you intended to say "met" rather than "meet," eh?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Never say never, unless you intended to say "met" rather than "meet," eh?
    Mark, I copied and pasted that sentence from Lee. Why do you hit me for that and not Lee ??? He made the minor error first.

Mark, I copied and pasted that sentence from Lee. Why do you hit me for that and not Lee ??? He made the minor error first.
    My response was based upon incorrect word usage, not on your specific personage.

Did I mention your name, hmm?

Reading comprehension problem?

But that correction should not bother you because:

...you can say what you want about me, but, it just does not scorch one bit; because... I am a screen name. And my screen name just doesn't care what insult comes my way.
    In any event, you have been known to forge things, so why didn't you use the opportunity to apply your talents for educational purposes, O' Surly One?

But, to your question, do you think I may have done that because, in large measure, I don't like you?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 31st, 2021 at 06:22 PM.

Gorga posted:

Not assigned. Transferred to the other department

Georgia L Schlager

Hmmmm....

Mailer said, "John was employed as a Laborer in the Highway Department for less than two years then QUIT. He was employed at the Recreation Department for two years then QUIT. He currently works part-time cutting lawns."

Can't say the "QUIT" 2-times is encouraging.

Typical Breezy distortion of the facts.

You and Gorga make a big issue of Pilato lying in a mailer stating he has was not working in the Highway Department in 2013. When I asked for validation that he wasn't hired by Amatura into the Highway Department in 2013, you guys do not validate the date of the hiring, but spin off talking about his quitting twice and claim Pilato is currently cutting grass part-time. - failing to mention that Pilato is working in the town as Forestry Supervisor.

And Gorga in another post corrects me in saying he was 'transferred' to Parks & Rec., not assigned. Semantics! He was a laborer in the Highway Department and his boss (Amatura) shortly after his hiring assigned him to work in Parks & Rec.

That 'quitting' thing, Breezy. Dates and records verifying your accusation, or are you just throwing more **** on the wall to discredit an individual for political gain. Never heard of a town employee quitting twice and being rehired. That Pilato guy must be well thought of.

Didn't Amatura support Pilato in getting that Forestry Supervisor position in 2019, taking over retiring Crew Chief Mark Lubera's infestation responsibilities - as he certified for that position?

It's not semantics. He was not a highway department employee after August 30, 2016
    I have acknowledged that he is the Forestry supervisor which is not in the highway department and he averages 4.28 hours per week.
    In 32 weeks, he worked a total of 137.25 hours

Last edited by gorja; November 1st, 2021 at 03:17 AM.

Georgia L Schlager

Hey Gorja,

Do you think that if someone posts all of the mundane payroll information about the ten or so Wozniak family members employed by the Town of Lancaster, the amount of space taken up just may crash the Speak Up site?

Didn't Amatura support Pilato in getting that Forestry Supervisor position in 2019
    Yeah, and look how the punk paid Amatura back: Running a negative campaign from the get-go.

With friends like John Pilato who needs enemies!

RAT !!!!

Or the Agony of Defeat
    Do you think that post #15 is funny Gorja?

Does your candidate for Highway Superintendent believe that job safety is a laughing matter?

Doesn't your candidate for Highway Superintendent value those who risk their lives, removing trees from power lines and roads, after those trees come crashing down during wind and snow storms?

Without the service of those workers who remove those trees, would not the lives of the public, our police officers, and our Highway Department workers be placed in grave danger?

Doesn't your candidate for Highway Superintendent value those lives?

You need to rethink your cruelly fanatical approach to your postings Gorja, just my opinion.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; November 1st, 2021 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

Doesn't your candidate for Highway Superintendent value those lives?

You need to rethink your cruelly fanatical approach to your postings Gorja, just my opinion.
    the lack of self-awareness is strong with this one

Mark, what's really dangerous if Pilato's total lack of experience taking on such an important job.

HE IS SIMPLY NOT QUALIFIED

Mark, what's really dangerous if Pilato's total lack of experience taking on such an important job.

HE IS SIMPLY NOT QUALIFIED
    In this case, I totally disagree with your position Breezy, but your view was expressed in such a way as not to devalue human life.

That is an approach that I do respect.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information