Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The BEST one yet

The BEST one yet

Georgia L Schlager

After all, it is about KEEPING LANCASTER SAFE!

Safe from add on taxes to settle something that should NOT have happened!

And safe on the streets in reference to Highly Qualified Dan Amatura at the helm in the Highway Department!

Obviously the mailer points to keeping Lancaster safe from unwanted lawsuits like what could occur with the Adam Dickman scandal. Keeping Lancaster Village property taxpayers like Mark Blazejewski safe from unwanted property tax increases due to the negligence of a councilman who acts more like a Party Frat Boy, instead of a community leader with enough sense to shut the damn thing down as soon as he would realize that the production was an awful degrading stunt against all women.

Good for whoever wrote this mailer for telling voters exactly what this election is about.

Thank you!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why is the mailer leaving out how he then gave the video to the parents so that they could handle the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post

No, the vilest graphic posted yet by an individual who boasted of their registering as a conservative in the past two years, doing so to undermine Conservative Party endorsed candidates – as did Amatura, Wozniak and Rudz – and contributing to the Democratic Party campaign this year.

Touting an anonymous mailer, flyer, lit drop, whatever, bears no credibility. Political claptrap / theater.

RUDZ, WOZNIAK and AMATURA, you three are the dirtiest most soulless men in the TOL by far. SHAME ON YOU.

DO YOU FOOLS THINK LANCASTER CITIZENS ARE SO STUPID?

You all have brought to the community a clear look at who you are. This has never been more clear than now to ALL. Again I remind you of the TRAP that was laid a LONG time ago for the FATMAN and MINI FATMAN. You've had to come out to fight in the light of day in public, not in the dark where snakes are comfortable.

Rudz you are a foolish politician with a history of bad choices. I will state right here and now for all to come back and look at soon," PAUL RUDZ IS IN BIG TROUBLE"..."BILL CANSDALE IS IN BIG TROUBLE"

Gorga, you are going to have to be de-iced after Nov. 2nd. brainless, you are really comfortably in the bed of your political pimp.

Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    No, the vilest graphic posted yet by an individual who boasted of their registering as a conservative in the past two years, doing so to undermine Conservative Party endorsed candidates – as did Amatura, Wozniak and Rudz – and contributing to the Democratic Party campaign this year.

Touting an anonymous mailer, flyer, lit drop, whatever, bears no credibility. Political claptrap / theater.
    Then why did you re-post it ???

Don't you read Had enough yet ???? Talk about VILE.

Anyway, you're just sore because your favorite brought all this on, all by himself !!!

Heck, maybe they should have skipped Amatura. He does have a lot of friends, including gorja!

For that matter, from what I recall, Adam Dickman was never a favorite on here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    RUDZ, WOZNIAK and AMATURA, you three are the dirtiest most soulless men in the TOL by far. SHAME ON YOU.

DO YOU FOOLS THINK LANCASTER CITIZENS ARE SO STUPID?

You all have brought to the community a clear look at who you are. This has never been more clear than now to ALL. Again I remind you of the TRAP that was laid a LONG time ago for the FATMAN and MINI FATMAN. You've had to come out to fight in the light of day in public, not in the dark where snakes are comfortable.

Rudz you are a foolish politician with a history of bad choices. I will state right here and now for all to come back and look at soon," PAUL RUDZ IS IN BIG TROUBLE"..."BILL CANSDALE IS IN BIG TROUBLE"

Gorga, you are going to have to be de-iced after Nov. 2nd. brainless, you are really comfortably in the bed of your political pimp.

Frank I'm still waiting for the "TRAP" to spring from the spring Lancaster Village mayoral election where your candidate got beat.

I'm still waiting for the "BIG TROUBLE" from back then, too.

You are all talk FLB.

Your posts drop down fast. With fewer and fewer views on here.

Even if you think your posts go far and wide, remember that mailer posted here went to each home in the entire town.

LOL

Better check that out,cause it did not make EVERY house.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

My candidate got the second most votes, dummy. More than the Mayor. My candidate was the young honest Independent

That BIG trouble that I mentioned, you need a lesson in patience youngster, that BIG trouble is for the SNAKE. Soon you will hear his screams all the way from the DPW. Soon grasshopper, soon
    Frank Lee Speaking....

You posters seem to believe switching political parties is worse than facilitating sexual harassment.

Georgia L Schlager

Stop Gorga, no one wants to hear your silliness right now, brainless is going to really show us.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    You posters seem to believe switching political parties is worse than facilitating sexual harassment.
    Sooooooooooooooo very true! You are ABSOLUTELY correct gorja !!!

brainless, take a look at the viewer numbers since I came on to play with you. That's right, I drove it up by 50!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Gorga, be more definitive than "it seems to me". It makes you look as weak as brainless
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Who says you have to support someone just because they are endorsed by the party you are enrolled in ??? I don't recall gorja supporting Dickman last time either. Plus, Dickman sure stepped in his own you know what. People have crossed party lines for ever.

That was a ridiculous post Lee.

You're actually trying to shame someone into backing someone who does such a vile thing. when the person you are trying to shame has a history of sticking up for women ?????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information