Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The BEST one yet

Yeah brainless, just like you and Gorga are pillars of protecting women's rights! You have trod all over Roxie Weber and her beautiful daughter for doubting their word about Mr. Dickman's innocence. If you think Conservative women are buying that last toilet paper you sent them, it just shows your complete disrespect for their intelligence.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; October 29th, 2021 at 11:04 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Breezy wrote:

Who says you have to support someone just because they are endorsed by the party you are enrolled in ??? I don't recall gorja supporting Dickman last time either. Plus, Dickman sure stepped in his own you know what. People have crossed party lines for ever.
    We are not talking here about someone not supporting someone from they’re party. We are talking about someone who deceitfully changed parties to undermine that party and is doing so in the most deceitful way to destroy the integrity of not only Dickman, but Pilato as well. But hey, these are your kind of people – call everyone who has a differing opinion a liar and do anything to cancel them.

That was a ridiculous post Lee.
    In your and your cohorts opinion. People of reason want to hear both sides and you can’t present an opinion without becoming unhinged and attacking another's opinion without calling them a liar or with a snarky response.

You're actually trying to shame someone into backing someone who does such a vile thing. when the person you are trying to shame has a history of sticking up for women ?????
    The shaming has all come from you and your cohorts who profess to be the big protectors of women when it only supports your political interests. Your group has not really been supportive of the victim and her mother.

I would be surprised if your ‘readers’ bought into your political witch hunt BS! Rudz puts out this vomit literature and throws his Village Board under the bus and claims there is no political intent to smear his opponent is what is ridiculous and shameful.

Monday Wozniak is sponsoring a town resolution to investigate his opponent. No conflict of interest there in destroying his opponents integrity and affecting his campaign, right?

Same old Democrat strategy every primary and election, send out the attack dogs to find anything to vilify the opponents. This year they managed to do that with a complicit Republican Party. The dirtiest campaign this 40-year Lancaster resident has experienced.

Excepting 4 years of a Republican majority board the Democrats have controlled the town board for 66 years. With all the issues plaguing the town, in the past and now, they are telling us they can do things better.

These are Breezy’s ‘heroes.’ God save the Town.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Personally i wouldn't want anyone on the town board that would approve of that mailer. A situation taken out of context for political reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Yeah brainless, just like you and Gorga are pillars of protecting women's rights! You have trod all over Roxie Weber and her beautiful daughter for doubting their word about Mr. Dickman's innocence. If you think Conservative women are buying that last toilet paper you sent them, it just shows your complete disrespect for their intelligence.
    Frankly Bull****, you are full of crap. I haven't trodded over the Weber lady or her daughter. I haven't doubted what Ms Weber believes to be true. She was fed that BS from her boyfriend's buddy Dickman. That's hers and your opinion of what happened and you're entitled to your opinion, as well as I am entitled to mine. Dickman changed his story too many times to be believable

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    No, the vilest graphic posted yet by an individual who boasted of their registering as a conservative in the past two years, doing so to undermine Conservative Party endorsed candidates – as did Amatura, Wozniak and Rudz – and contributing to the Democratic Party campaign this year.

Touting an anonymous mailer, flyer, lit drop, whatever, bears no credibility. Political claptrap / theater.
    I registered as a conservative after their committee endorsed that Gaczewski. You know the person who ruined the people's holiday by hanging on to the money that was raised for them. She also voted for the tax override law. The only time she was tight with the buck was when she kept the charitable contributions to herself for months.

I wanted to have the ability to vote in a conservative primary. I have always voted for the individual not any particular party. I would assume a blank would too but you say you need to vote on the conservative line of the ballot. President Trump said, "Don't vote for the party. Vote for America" So I'll take it further and say, 'Don't vote for the party. Vote for the Town of Lancaster"

As far as contributions to the Democratic party. I allocated my contributions to the Wozniak and Amatura campaigns not the Democratic campaign.

Where on that mailer does it state "anonymous"?
    If you state that that mailer was anonymous, I guess the one that I received from 720 Schwartz Rd was "anonymous" too.
    You know the one that has a pic of Dickman and states "I'm working hard for taxpayers to prevent wasteful spending by the current majority"
    All the sexual harassment has gone to his head as he IS a member of the current majority.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Personally i wouldn't want anyone on the town board that would approve of that mailer. A situation taken out of context for political reasons.
    Spot On!
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    As far as contributions to the Democratic party. I allocated my contributions to the Wozniak and Amatura campaigns not the Democratic campaign.

No you did not. You wrote the check out to "Lancaster Endorsed Democrats"

The scribble in the memo means nothing. The check went to the general account for "Lancaster Endorsed Democrats"

Gorga, Halloween is a great day for you, you will finally fit into society as the witch you are. You and brainless continue to question Roxie Weber's ability to tell the truth from political dirt. YOU ARE BOTH scum for doing that to the mother of the victim of Mr. Mammot. I wonder by the way you two have protected Mammot if your not sharing meals and each others company. You two would fit right in with that demented soul.
    EVERYONE sees through you two losers
    Frank Lee Speaking....

The More Whining You Hear, the Less People Believe the Crap You Put Out There !!!!!!!

Lee Chowaniec you are part of the coverup, yet, maybe you don't even realize it.

And the whining, which nobody really likes, says you see the Dickman saga sinking his ship, and hopefully the entire ticket.

Readers, didn't we see this in 2015 ??? When it came out that the incumbent Lancaster town supervisor was caught not paying his property taxes, AGAIN, Lee also whined and said that should not be a campaign issue. It was a mere "business matter" he repeatedly wrote. Then when the supervisor's hand-picked candidate for town council was exposed for a myriad of financial entanglements that would obviously preclude the candidate for having any responsibility for managing town finances, Lee backed this man up, too. Just another "business matter" he repeatedly wrote about this candidate, too. Lee even posted a special thread on here "In defense" of that council candidate.

Both candidates got trounced at the polls that year.

Now, we have another fiercely contested election in Lancaster and Lee Chowaniec is doing the same thing. So, someone who has anointed himself as the arbiter of what's right and appropriate, a self-styled judge if you will, or someone who is self-appointed with the power to decide a dispute is at it once again. Give me a break! Again, Lee and FLB, isn't it really up to the readers and voters to decide ???

The idea that Adam Dickman is any kind of heroic figure is absolutely PREPOSTEROUS. And all the evidence I have read and heard by listening to the sick video demonstrates that.

Same for the witnesses and the family of the young woman seen on the film. I have repeatedly stated my sympathy for these people. Just because I do not share their vindication of Adam Dickman does not mean I am abusing them in any way. This, readers, is just another ploy by Lee Chowaniec and Frank Lee Blunt to shift the narrative away from the degenerate Adam Dickman and onto another sympathetic figure.

And you don't even need to go that far anyway. Dickman is guilty in my view for not stopping the production in the first place. That alone is reason enough to vote him out of office.

Did Adam really need to film the entire sick episode ??? NO! Did he really need to film the entire 2 minutes and 16 seconds ??? NO! If he really wanted to "protect" the folks there, and get the video over to the proper authorities, even halfway through was enough to make the point.

Lee. looks like a lot of people are not believing you and the others, including someone with authority whose letter below takes the matter to a higher level:

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Here it is fellow cohort as they infer.
    LOL - Just saying, pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    [B]

...PREPOSTEROUS.

Nah, this is PREPOSTEROUS:

WHEREAS, the Town was recently notified that an investigation potentially involving Council Member Adam Dickman was ongoing within the Village of Lancaster arising out of an incident that occurred within the Village of Lancaster Department of Public Works,
    Reference: https://www.lancasterny.gov/document...ions/file.html

At the time that the Town Council was "notified," that investigation that "potentially" involved the Council Member may, or may not, have been ongoing.

However, in case you are unaware of your present surroundings, this is the statement that was released by the Village of Lancaster on October 19, 2021, nearly two weeks ago, which conveyed the findings of that now closed investigation:

"The investigation also considered whether DPW employee Adam Dickman violated any policies or laws by recording or distributing the video, The investigation did not reveal any evidence that Mr. Dickman shared the video with anyone other than the stepfather of the young lady who filed the sexual harassment complaint. The Village of Lancaster found no basis to take personnel action against Mr. Dickman related to the recording."
    (Click Image To Enlarge)

Other than the key prop for a staged, choreographed Town Council performance on the night before election, most probably to be followed on Election Day by more campaign dramatics, perhaps inclusive of robocalls scripted to the effect of "Last night, the Lancaster Town Council began a sexual harassment investigation into...," what is the point of this resolution?

You guys are so predictable, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 30th, 2021 at 12:13 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Lee Chowaniec you are part of the coverup, yet, maybe you don't even realize it.
    That comment is sick!

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I registered as a conservative after their committee endorsed that Gaczewski. You know the person who ruined the people's holiday by hanging on to the money that was raised for them. She also voted for the tax override law. The only time she was tight with the buck was when she kept the charitable contributions to herself for months.

I wanted to have the ability to vote in a conservative primary. I have always voted for the individual not any particular party. I would assume a blank would too but you say you need to vote on the conservative line of the ballot. President Trump said, "Don't vote for the party. Vote for America" So I'll take it further and say, 'Don't vote for the party. Vote for the Town of Lancaster"

Where on that mailer does it state "anonymous"?
    If you state that that mailer was anonymous, I guess the one that I received from 720 Schwartz Rd was "anonymous" too.
    You know the one that has a pic of Dickman and states "I'm working hard for taxpayers to prevent wasteful spending by the current majority"
    All the sexual harassment has gone to his head as he IS a member of the current majority.

1. I was not referring to the Rudz correspondence submitted on Village stationary.

2. You practice exactly what Amatura and Wozniak did this past year, registering as conservatives to undermine the Conservative Party’s endorsed candidates, while remaining loyal to Democratic candidates. And while your candidates practiced deceitful strategy in the primary, they and you dare question the integrity and ethics of opposing candidates.

3. Rudz and Wozniak want to continue the Dickman investigation because they have nothing else going for them but to destroy their opponents. Conflict of interest? Integrity?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

No you did not. You wrote the check out to "Lancaster Endorsed Democrats"

The scribble in the memo means nothing. The check went to the general account for "Lancaster Endorsed Democrats"
    Yes, the Dem committee said We could allocate our donation tonwhom we wish to donate it to.

Georgia L Schlager

Originally posted by Lee Chowaniec:
    1. I was not referring to the Rudz correspondence submitted on Village stationary.

I wasn't referring to Rudz letter. I was referring to the mailer that I posted in the first post of this thread

Breezy, you are a legend in your own mind. Do you honestly believe that you or I have any significant influence in affecting the outcome of this election? Seriously?

My input is to offer another perspective. Your opinion would have more credibility if it were not so invective and malevolent.

Your continuous reference to events of 2015 are irrelevant to today’s election, but serve your purpose to slander everyone who dares to post an opposing opinion.

You sir / madam are irrelevant! Just like your recent bloviating posted rant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information