Thread: Ron DeSantis obliterated Joe Biden with this message to the police

Ron DeSantis obliterated Joe Biden with this message to the police

Ron Desantis obliterated Joe Biden with this message to the police

Ron DeSantis just escalated his feud with Joe Biden.
    Once again, Biden picked a fight with Governor DeSantis.
    And Ron DeSantis obliterated Joe Biden with this message to the police.

At a CNN town hall, Joe Biden expressed his enthusiastic support for state and local governments firing police officers who refuse to comply with tyrannical coronavirus vaccine mandates.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is once again leading the red state pushback against Joe Biden’s authoritarian covid crackdowns.
    In an appearance on Sunday Morning Futures, DeSantis told host Maria Bartiromo that he hoped to sign legislation paying police officers from other states a $5,000 relocation bonus if they move to Florida.
    “We’re actually actively working to recruit out-of-state law enforcement, because we do have needs in our police and our sheriff’s departments. So, in the next legislative session, I’m going to hopefully sign legislation that gives a $5,000 bonus to any out-of-state law enforcement that relocates in Florida,” Governor DeSantis began.

DeSantis then pitched Florida as a welcoming environment for law enforcement as opposed to big cities run by Democrats who want to defund and disrespect cops.
    “So, NYPD, Minneapolis, Seattle, if you’re not being treated well, we will treat you better here. You can fill important needs for us, and we will compensate you as a result,” Governor DeSantis concluded.
    Murders spiked in urban areas in 2020 following the Black Lives Matter riots and subsequent push by Democrats to defund the police.

Crime still plagues these cities in 2021.

Just love this guy

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Ron Desantis obliterated Joe Biden with this message to the police

Just love this guy
    gorja, can you delete some of your private messages? I was trying to send you a message but can't the system says you have exceeded your email limit. Thanks!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I believe I just increase the private message count.

Thread Information