Thread: Kevin Hardwick says Lynne Dixon's election mailer misleads voters on his positions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony Fracasso - Admin

Kevin Hardwick says Lynne Dixon's election mailer misleads voters on his positions

Ironic Kevin made this comment... He's part of the DNC who freaking mislead the nation for 4 years while Trump was in office. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Still waiting for adam schiff to release all his evidence...

Kevin Hardwick says Lynne Dixon's election mailer misleads voters on his positions

At first glance, the mailer that landed in thousands of mailboxes Friday appears to encourage people to vote for Kevin Hardwick, the Democratic Erie County legislator running for comptroller.

But it wasn't sent by Hardwick's campaign – and he says it falsely portrays his political views.
    https://buffalonews.com/news/local/g...hu7Po9Kv1b5Hds

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    "I’ll lose, I’m sure, thousands of votes because of that," Hardwick said. "I talk about a culture change in the Comptroller’s Office and this is the kind of thing Stefan [Mychajliw] is doing in the Town of Hamburg. Every trick in the book. And it’s rubbed off on Lynne, also."
    Funny how Karma works.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The mailer features a digitally edited photo that originally pictured Hardwick at a podium with three Democratic leaders behind him, including County Executive Mark Poloncarz. Those Democrats were erased and replaced with images of Trump and rally supporters in MAGA hats.
    I'm surprise... well not really... that someone would edit a photo like that for a campaign mailer. You really want someone that would do that as a comptroller? In the end Lynn must have known that mailer was going to be mailed.

I can't believe our community has people like this in office.

Thread Information