Thread: Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

It seems that alleged actor, Alec Baldwin, reached the pinnacle of his career today, allegedly killing a cinematographer on the site of another piece of junk in which he was the “star”. I imagine all the others he has sucker punched over the years while protected by police and bodyguards are thanking their lucky stars it wasn’t them.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    It seems that alleged actor, Alec Baldwin, reached the pinnacle of his career today, allegedly killing a cinematographer on the site of another piece of junk in which he was the “star”. I imagine all the others he has sucker punched over the years while protected by police and bodyguards are thanking their lucky stars it wasn’t them.
    Like or not what happened was bad. He will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

I imagine it was all behind him by the time he finished shedding crocodile tears for the cops. He and his phony wife, Hilarious, are narcissistic a-holes of the highest degree. As for living with it for the rest of his life, he’s an “actor” and for him, everything is a role to be played and then it’s time to move on to the next scene.
    Last edited by grump; October 22nd, 2021 at 12:48 AM.

So it appears that Baldwin killed this person with a loaded gun, not with blanks as the original press pieces tried to spin it. If this occurred in Hollywood it would already be buried39 feet deep. Let’s hope the New Mexico police can withstand the pressure to bury the real story and find out why Alec Baldwin was wielding a loaded gun under the guise of a “movie stunt “. He posted in 2017 that he wondered what it would be like to wrongfully kill someone. Maybe he decided to find out.

When a police officer accidentally shot a person - Baldwin was all over the officer. He even stated , "I wonder how it feels shooting and killing a innocent person" - well thats been answered for him now .

God grant them peace !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Guns don’t kill people. Alec Baldwin kills people.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    David Bellavia: 10-25 Hour 4

Some talk about Alec Baldwin

So Alec Baldwin didn’t pull the trigger on the gun that killed the wife and mother who was unfortunate enough to be in his way. Wait, it wasn’t Baldwin who killed her, it was the gunman on the grassy knoll….no, wait, it was someone from the CIA disguised as kitchen help and hiding in the pantry…no, wait, it was Donald Trump. He told that sycophantic little turd, George Stephanopoulos that he “dropped the hammer” on the gun. So he didn’t pull the trigger, he just dropped the hammer. Gee, I wonder why it fired? And he had it aimed right at her or he wouldn’t have hit her. And he can lie about that from now until Hell freezes over and it doesn’t change it a bit.

Thread Information