Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lancaster Bee Story On DPW Sexual Harassment Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    abcnothing, go back to the school board. You are Another Gorga and breezbrainless with your "seemingly" and "obviously" and "claiming" and blah blah blah.

Take all the adjectives and adverbs out of your weak statement. Try to have provable factual information woven into your writing. Make true statements.
    abcnothing, continue to call Roxie a liar you fool. All of you Slime eaters have NO compassion for her and her daughter and that IS quite obvious.

You are fools, each of you is blind with hate. Good luck
    lol at this unhinged post.

you aren't doing your candidate any favors with this kind of rage.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Dickman - maybe I should have stopped it

Real sincere isn't he.
    Just wish those people that had received a copy of the video had the BALLS to come forward
    and show their evidence

Who was in danger? Anyone at that time who may have been offended could have easily just walkedt out of the room right to HR if the situation was as horrible as people are making it out to be.

Because there is no evidence of Adam distributing the video like wnymedia stated.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Who was in danger? Anyone at that time who may have been offended could have easily just walkedt out of the room right to HR if the situation was as horrible as people are making it out to be.

Because there is no evidence of Adam distributing the video like wnymedia stated.
    Hi Res, I feel the need to step in on your last post. My daughter was the victim of almost the same situation, and I can say from first hand experience it is not as easy as getting up and walking away. At the time my daughter was about the same age as the girl in the video. They are young and to a certain point still do not know what to do in such situations no mattter how much we teach them.

Originally posted by Frank Lee Blunt:
    abcnothing, continue to call Roxie a liar you fool. All of you Slime eaters have NO compassion for her and her daughter and that IS quite obvious.
    There is absolutely no one on here that said Ms Weber was a liar. And anyone could not help but have compassion for her.
    She stated the facts as she knew them. Since Dickman was a good buddy of her significant other she apparently trusted his words.
    Of course, his words change like the autumn leaves

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsGhost View Post
    Hi Res, I feel the need to step in on your last post. My daughter was the victim of almost the same situation, and I can say from first hand experience it is not as easy as getting up and walking away. At the time my daughter was about the same age as the girl in the video. They are young and to a certain point still do not know what to do in such situations no mattter how much we teach them.
    How old are the people involved?

How old are the people involved?
    Daughter was 21 the persons harrassing her were early to mid 30's. Passing around explicit photo's (not of her) in front of her, passed over a table face up while making comments. Several other males were present as well as another female, 19 or 20. Part time summer job, occured the second week she was there. At mine and my wifes insistance she reported it to HR as well as the other female present. It turns out there were cameras present (employee breakroom). The two perpertrators were let go. My daughter stayed on a few more weeks but the atmosphere became very uncomfortable, the other female left the following week.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I mean in the lancaster issue.

I mean in the lancaster issue.
    According to the WNY Media report she is 20

abcnothing, quite the contrary, the REAL Republicans and the Conservative are doing increasingly better and better than ever expected. It is the very reason they're lagging way behind in the projections. The one's made by the professionals, not by boring people like you.
    Do yourself a favor when you read my posts, as I am typing there is nothing but a very satisfying smile on my face. Your very weak futile attempts at trying to make the obvious look questionable make me giggle.
    There is not one ounce of hate in what I write. You earn every colorful moniker I tag you with. Each time I come back to this great site and read the ramblings you SLIME CREW supporters are slinging I am anxious to take you to task on your ignorance.

Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information