Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Village of Lancaster Statement Regarding Video of Sexual Harassment Incident

To all you who are gnashing your teeth on the SLIME CREW team and all their supporter rallying around Mayor Ruda as your NEW savior, news flash.........Ruda is on the SLIME CREW team now. She chooses to stay quiet and let Mr. Dickman"s reputation be sullied as she KNEW the truth. No pass for her. She was given an option over and over again. No coming back now Mayor, you are them and they are you.

Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    She chooses to stay quiet and let Mr. Dickman"s reputation be sullied as she KNEW the truth.
    Is not saying something about an issue as bad as lying about an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Ruda is on the SLIME CREW team now. She chooses to stay quiet and let Mr. Dickman"s reputation be sullied as she KNEW the truth.
    I will continue to disagree with you on this point Blunt.

As I previously have written, attorneys may very well have driven the clock on the release, and may have done so in the best interests of the VOL.

In that regard, I believe that Mayor Ruda most probably acted with timely prudence, and as I see it, did her very best to enable her VOL constituents to draw their own well-informed, fact-based, independent conclusions.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 21st, 2021 at 02:13 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Originally posted mark blazejewski:
    As I previously have written, attorneys may very well have driven the clock on the release, and may have done so in the best interests of the VOL.

In that regard, I believe that Mayor Ruda most probably acted with timely prudence
    I agree

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I agree
    Just callin' them as I see them Gorja, but I did add "and as I see it, did her very best to enable her VOL constituents to draw their own well-informed, fact-based, independent conclusions."

But hey, I don't expect you to abandon all of your beliefs, no matter how misguided.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 21st, 2021 at 04:44 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, as I have previously written, Mayor Ruda is playing with fire. I don't believe for a second her weak excuse for letting one of her employees swing at the end of a political rope when she knew the truth. I have yet to see a valid reason she did not act to immediately clear his name. SHE KNEW.

Ruda will get no pass here until she can answer that. I gave her a chance and even complimented her in the past. But she has proven she is being led by the nose by the SLIME CREW.
    One term for you Mayor Ruda. You have really stepped in it as far as the voters of the village. Your margin of votes was very slim. Next time there wouldn't be the votes you had last time even if you bring the entire school with you.

Roxie Weber"s name carries WAY more weight in this little village than you could ever hope for.

You're on the wrong team Mayor. Until Bill Cansdale is gone you will suffer the consequences.

When Bill switches party affiliation shortly you are going to be between a hard place and a rock.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

You're on the wrong team Mayor. Until Bill Cansdale is gone you will suffer the consequences.
    Blunt, I want to make clear that I write this without reference and regard to the sexual harassment incident at the DPW, and present the following comments as a separate issue.

After the publication of the Maute comments in the Lancaster Sun on Jaanuary 14, 2021, I sense that Mayor Ruda has been very concerned about the perception that the supposed Cansdale machine will exert total control over her.

To my delight, since her election, I am of the impression that the Mayor is sincerely striving to dispel those perceptions, and now seeks to function as an independent actor, open to opposing input and ideas. If that suspected trend grows, she may very well emerge as a strong executive, unencumbered by debt to political bosses, both village and town.

If such is truly the case, she will have my full support.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 22nd, 2021 at 12:18 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information