Thread: Buffalo News Calls Adam Dickman Scandal "Sordid Episode" for 2021 Campaign

Buffalo News Calls Adam Dickman Scandal "Sordid Episode" for 2021 Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Good thing you are not really involved in the dems futile attempt to retain power.
    Who, Lil Ole' Me ?????

I guess not. And never said I was. You can deflect all you want Frank Lee Blunt. But the Adam Dickman video can't hide.

I read the story in the Buffalo News today, too. It's still the Number One treading story on their website. 15 hours after posting the story it's still Number One.

49 people have commented on the story. The News called the scandal a "sordid episode" for the 2021 Lancaster Town Board campaign. Rings true to me, LOL

Maybe some of those comments could be re-posted here. Maybe Frank Lee Blunt can post some. Especially with the coming workweek when all the Town and Village staffers are in and browsing this site for the latest on the Dickman Sexual Harassment Video Scandal.

Some parts from the article are interesting and say a lot, Readers.

Here are a few and my view of them:

"Video of the crude performance has been circulating around the town since mid-July"

Makes a lot of sense, since people have been talking about it for a while. FLB and others would have you believe that the video was "leaked," either following an executive session of the Village board, or by someone who was part of the Village investigation. They are wrong. They mislead. They lie. Councilman Dickman knows that, but he whines and moans nevertheless.

"but he (Councilman Dickman) acknowledged in an interview with The News that he and other employees recorded video of the incident."

Well, as I already wrote, the councilman up for re-election in just weeks (early voting begins in just seven days) finally admitted to making the recording, however, it's revealing that "other employees" also recorded the sick stunt. Interesting. Could this also be how the video was sent around so that it ended up making it online, and, ultimately to the News ?? Probably. The degenerate trio of FLB, Lee, and Blazejewski would have readers believe that only one copy was made, and that copy was heroically sent right up the chain of command so that Village leaders can get to the bottom of the awful stunt. Well, that didn't work out either.

"He (Councilman Dickman) said he did not send the video to anyone other than the woman's stepfather"

Is this councilman that dimwitted that he would do that ?? Either he is dumb as a rock, was rubbing it in, or is so darn out of touch that he needs serious help. And I certainly would not blame the stepfather for being upset about the inappropriateness of filming such a terrible thing. Then Mr. Dickman said he sent it "for her protection." What ??? How is that protecting her ???

"Dickman said he then deleted the video from his phone because he didn't want it to go anywhere else."

What ?? You just can't help yourself from sending it to someone else ?? The desire is too strong and you had to deleted the video right away after sending it to the stepfather ?? Sounds more like he was just covering his tracks. Generally, people who are heroic don't do those kind of things.

"In hindsight, Dickman said he regrets not immediately objecting to the vulgar song performance."

Gee, he's only a "community leader" who should know better. A member of the town council in a major suburban community. "A father of the town," as they used to say. This is the most shocking part to me. But, there has been word on here and other venues stating that Councilman Dickman was witnessed trying to drum up an audience. So looks to me like the thought of stopping the production was just out of the question. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. I can't imagine the sleepless nights for the councilman, his Fudoli-backed GOP team, heck Fudoli himself, as the clock ticked leading up to today's story. A story FLB foresaw and wanted to stop. FLB went on for days pleading that someone from the Village should issue the vindication and fast, warning it could hit the newspaper, or even worse, an attorney. Well, Readers, he got both.

""It's despicable in my opinion that somebody would use something like this as a political attack," he (Councilman Adam Dickman) said."

Councilman Dickman, you and your video are what's "despicable" here !!!

How could you even state that ???

When a person runs for office as a newcomer, they are judged on their past record of accomplishments and other attributes that point to character, suitability and fitness for the position. Same holds true for an elected official running for re-election. When you get yourself in the newspaper on page one of the local section with the damaging headline: "Vulgar video becomes an issue in Lancaster race;" and part two of the story is on another page, with the even more damning headline: ""Highly offended" resident asks Dickman to resign" - councilman, the "incident" is part of your record. How could it not be ???

It absolutely points to "character" no doubt about it.

Readers, it's bad enough that Adam Dickman didn't stop the performance in its tracks. But to whine that it's now "political" is not only insulting to the young woman, it's also insulting to us.

Were people supposed to ignore it Councilman Dickman ????

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    The degenerate... Blazejewski would have readers believe that only one copy was made, and that copy was heroically sent right up the chain of command so that Village leaders can get to the bottom of the awful stunt.
    Hey piggy, where do I assert that?

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Yes, Breezy the same old same old.
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Ms Gaczewski.
    As a marketing person. Ms Gaczewski sold herself again to the conservative party.

She is very good at selling herself like the old hookers on Chippewa use to.

HeHe!

Too funny gorja! Too, too funny! LOL

Ha!

References:

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...-primary/page6

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...-primary/page5

SMH, two real highbrow posters, eh?

HYPOCRITES BOTH!!!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 17th, 2021 at 12:52 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Who, Lil Ole' Me ?????

I guess not. And never said I was. You can deflect all you want Frank Lee Blunt. But the Adam Dickman video can't hide.

I read the story in the Buffalo News today, too. It's still the Number One treading story on their website. 15 hours after posting the story it's still Number One.

49 people have commented on the story. The News called the scandal a "sordid episode" for the 2021 Lancaster Town Board campaign. Rings true to me, LOL

Maybe some of those comments could be re-posted here. Maybe Frank Lee Blunt can post some. Especially with the coming workweek when all the Town and Village staffers are in and browsing this site for the latest on the Dickman Sexual Harassment Video Scandal.

Some parts from the article are interesting and say a lot, Readers.

Here are a few and my view of them:

"Video of the crude performance has been circulating around the town since mid-July"

Makes a lot of sense, since people have been talking about it for a while. FLB and others would have you believe that the video was "leaked," either following an executive session of the Village board, or by someone who was part of the Village investigation. They are wrong. They mislead. They lie. Councilman Dickman knows that, but he whines and moans nevertheless.

"but he (Councilman Dickman) acknowledged in an interview with The News that he and other employees recorded video of the incident."

Well, as I already wrote, the councilman up for re-election in just weeks (early voting begins in just seven days) finally admitted to making the recording, however, it's revealing that "other employees" also recorded the sick stunt. Interesting. Could this also be how the video was sent around so that it ended up making it online, and, ultimately to the News ?? Probably. The degenerate trio of FLB, Lee, and Blazejewski would have readers believe that only one copy was made, and that copy was heroically sent right up the chain of command so that Village leaders can get to the bottom of the awful stunt. Well, that didn't work out either.

"He (Councilman Dickman) said he did not send the video to anyone other than the woman's stepfather"

Is this councilman that dimwitted that he would do that ?? Either he is dumb as a rock, was rubbing it in, or is so darn out of touch that he needs serious help. And I certainly would not blame the stepfather for being upset about the inappropriateness of filming such a terrible thing. Then Mr. Dickman said he sent it "for her protection." What ??? How is that protecting her ???

"Dickman said he then deleted the video from his phone because he didn't want it to go anywhere else."

What ?? You just can't help yourself from sending it to someone else ?? The desire is too strong and you had to deleted the video right away after sending it to the stepfather ?? Sounds more like he was just covering his tracks. Generally, people who are heroic don't do those kind of things.

"In hindsight, Dickman said he regrets not immediately objecting to the vulgar song performance."

Gee, he's only a "community leader" who should know better. A member of the town council in a major suburban community. "A father of the town," as they used to say. This is the most shocking part to me. But, there has been word on here and other venues stating that Councilman Dickman was witnessed trying to drum up an audience. So looks to me like the thought of stopping the production was just out of the question. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say. I can't imagine the sleepless nights for the councilman, his Fudoli-backed GOP team, heck Fudoli himself, as the clock ticked leading up to today's story. A story FLB foresaw and wanted to stop. FLB went on for days pleading that someone from the Village should issue the vindication and fast, warning it could hit the newspaper, or even worse, an attorney. Well, Readers, he got both.

""It's despicable in my opinion that somebody would use something like this as a political attack," he (Councilman Adam Dickman) said."

Councilman Dickman, you and your video are what's "despicable" here !!!

How could you even state that ???

When a person runs for office as a newcomer, they are judged on their past record of accomplishments and other attributes that point to character, suitability and fitness for the position. Same holds true for an elected official running for re-election. When you get yourself in the newspaper on page one of the local section with the damaging headline: "Vulgar video becomes an issue in Lancaster race;" and part two of the story is on another page, with the even more damning headline: ""Highly offended" resident asks Dickman to resign" - councilman, the "incident" is part of your record. How could it not be ???

It absolutely points to "character" no doubt about it.

Readers, it's bad enough that Adam Dickman didn't stop the performance in its tracks. But to whine that it's now "political" is not only insulting to the young woman, it's also insulting to us.

Were people supposed to ignore it Councilman Dickman ????
    You got it Breezy.
    Dickman was well aware of the town and village's sexual harassment in the workplace policies. Yet, he chose to video the whole incident including focusing in on the young woman. That's moral turpitude. He should resign his seat on the town board. The residents of Lancaster should not have to tolerate that type of behavior from their elected official.

Georgia L Schlager

Keep yapping you two magpies. You Gorga are not even close to knowing what's going on. I will take great enjoyment in taking any little bit of credibility you may still have and flush it down the toilet. Your hate shines brightly today Gorga. Your venom is dripping down your pointed chin. How does it taste? When you and your twin belly crawler have nothing but hopes and wishes left you to do the same thing over and over like a rat in a maze.
    I am pretty sure the article as it is written clears everybody but Mammot, Cansdale, Rudz and Ruda.
    Keep yapping.

Frank Lee Speaking....

Keep yapping you two magpies.
    Sounds good FLB !!!

"People are told that he/she should salute or wave at a magpie to show respect. Some also believe that greeting the bird also helps to fend off bad luck. ... This tradition of respecting magpies is one which has been followed for centuries in an effort to ward off bad luck."

Keep yapping you two magpies. You Gorga are not even close to knowing what's going on. I will take great enjoyment in taking any little bit of credibility you may still have and flush it down the toilet. Your hate shines brightly today Gorga. Your venom is dripping down your pointed chin. How does it taste? When you and your twin belly crawler have nothing but hopes and wishes left you to do the same thing over and over like a rat in a maze.
    I am pretty sure the article as it is written clears everybody but Mammot, Cansdale, Rudz and Ruda.
    Keep yapping.

You make me laugh. Hate is something that I don't feel about anyone. I'm just a by the book type person. Right is right; wrong is wrong. At work, I'll always say, "Why have policies if you're not going to enforce them?"
    Dickman's hindsight claim that he should have stopped is a lousy excuse. He did what he did out of enjoyment. Then
    when he got caught he suddenly had a different attitude

Georgia L Schlager

Keep yapping you two magpies. ... Keep yapping.
    Speaking of yapping, people responded to the Buffalo News story pretty much most AGAINST Scumbag Dickman.

Let's see a few...

• I think it’s sad that these lower life form denizens of the break room count among themselves a member of the Town Board

• Ahh those conservative , Republican values shine through again.....nothing but trashy hypocrites

• It's taking a long time for the message to get to the masses regarding women being exposed to hostile environments for the entertainment and satisfaction of testosterone addled brains

• He sits at a Town Board meeting and says " I can't comment on an ongoing investigation" but does an interview with the Buffalo News??? More Lies and deception

• Well, all I can say is that as a person, he certainly lives up to his name. He truly is the first half of his last name. I think he's just cranky that he missed out on Medical School where he wanted to be a practicing Urologist

• Oh, but it's ok to sexually harass someone on the taxpayer's dime. Politics aside, sexual harassment in any form should not be tolerated. Until this is taken seriously, kudo's for lawyering up

• Maybe the women there should sing about Adam Dick man having a small di ck and has a hard time getting it up and keeping it up. That's why he has to sing about women because he is angry with himself

• This is not about political parties; it surpasses that. The video was nothing short of disgusting, inappropriate, and sophomoric. Anyone involved in this incident should be relieved of their duties immediately

• Has anyone considered that some men at that meeting might have been offended as well?

• That's why the cameraman had to change his story. Someone advised him of his vile actions. He's just a frat guy

• As Kerry and Stella explained in comments, the girl there bravely hiding her pain with a quick smile was either offended or will be eventually after more learning! And all of us caring outsiders forced to watch that video with the worker's problematic lyrics are offended every time we re-watch it! Fact check, that isn't "nothing", it's called inflicting PTSD on everyone

• She looks embarrassed and awkward, and is too young to know how to respond. Trust me, NO woman would find this humorous!

• I didn't want to comment that needed point in a mansplaining way, so thank you for being the one who respectfully informs Dave she's too young to show negativity about this! While to naive observers like him, her quick smile might look relaxed, unforced or even amused, those of us more perceptive of gender marginalizing see how life in a patriarchal suburb caused her internalized misogyny that she's too young to suppress. She should sue!

• I watched the video. Flabbergasted. I hear him using 2 names (first, last) in this video. I hope that person sues the pants off the town

• The key is hypocrites, Which Republicans claim the high moral ground (many times running on that) all the time and have been proven to be hypocrites on that issue... Nice try at deflection, but you are just not smart enough to pull off the bait and switch, your union member analogy falls flat with the facts as recent data shows union membership about 50-50 split among the parties. (those pesky facts get in the the way of your deflection and attempt at a false narrative. The fact is the Republican filmed the misogynist . You only try a weak speculative argument about the worker with absolutely no proof

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Each of those people who wrote those comments are most likely registered members of the ecdems.com. A group who support the DNC. They are going to twist anything and everything as negative as they could. Correct?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Of course the Buffalo News is going to cast this in a negative light to support the democrats. Hell they endorsed Joe Biden and look at the mess we have in the white house. Did you hear the one where Biden is literally flying people who illegally entered the country into New York?

Thread Information