Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2022 Election Lancaster Good Government Mailers

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Here, let me help you out
    Hey, rocket scientist...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Moreover, the Lancaster primary voters resoundingly, seemed to have recognized the equivalence.
    In the Lancaster Town Council CONSERVATIVE Party Primary, Adam Dickman and Mark Burkhard received a total vote from ONLY 43.53% of registered Conservative Party voters residing in the Town of Lancaster.

NOT so "resounding" as you claim. That means 56.47% of registered Conservative Party voters residing in the Town of Lancaster did not choose to support these candidates.

Do the math!

I guess I could do the math for the Highway Superintendent race, and the Republican Party Primary, which were worse for your team, I would think.

LOL

Dems should reach out to GOP and CONS asking for a second look since the opponents have been proven to be SLIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I guess I could do the math for the Highway Superintendent race, and the Republican Party Primary, which were worse for your team, I would think.

LOL

Dems should reach out to GOP and CONS asking for a second look since the opponents have been proven to be SLIME!

In the Lancaster Highway Superintendent CONSERVATIVE Party Primary, John Pilato received a total vote from ONLY 23.35% of registered Conservative Party voters residing in the Town of Lancaster.

NOT so "resounding" as well, Mr. Blazejewski. That means 76.65% of registered Conservative Party voters residing in the Town of Lancaster did not choose to support Mr. Pilato.

Do the math!

LOL

The more I read about Mr. Pilato the more I see him being a charlatan. I saw today that the Scammer Pilato tried to fool REPUBLICANS in the primary by writing on his literature that he was the ENDORSED candidates. What a punk!!

Remember, I stayed OUT of the primary on here, but the more I read, the more I see they have cracks in their campaign. And that does not even account for the slime ball Adam Dickman video scandal. LOL

Readers, I'll do the math next for the GOP Party Primary, later on, so stop back.

NOT so "resounding" as well, Mr. Blazejewski. That means 76.65% of registered Conservative Party voters residing in the Town of Lancaster did not choose to support Mr. Pilato.
    I was referring to the Conservative Primary total votes without reference to total party enrollment.

Silly Breezy!

The Conservative Primary final result was 332 for Pilato and 241 for Amatura, so I think you may be referring to primary election turnout vs. total complete Conservative registration, correct?

Am I correct that Pilato won the Conservative Primary by 56%?

Am I correct that Amatura won 41% of the Conservative votes cast?

Landslides are perceived by many to begin at the 56% mark in a two-way contest.

I used the word "resounding" to describe the Pilato primary election victory. What term would you apply to Pilato's Conservative Party Primary showing?

Definition of resounding

2a: impressively sonorous
    b: EMPHATIC, UNEQUIVOCAL
    a resounding success
    Reference: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/resounding
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 26th, 2021 at 08:39 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

brainless, you earn that name every time you try to write. So you feel that the primary voter numbers represent that 73% of the voters have not made up their mind and they may just come back HOME to tha SLIME CREW? Or do think that really smart people who study election history and statistics use primary numbers to extraplate how much of a big turn out for the winner of said primaries? Those primary numbers were historical as compared to most years.

So add it up for the voters. You dopes just don't think that Lancaster citizens are very bright do you?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    So you feel that the primary voter numbers represent that 73% of the voters have not made up their mind and they may just come back HOME to tha SLIME CREW?
    Spot on Blunt!

If the enrolled Conservatives were so enthusiastic for Amatura, did they not realize that their abstinence could deprive Amatura the crucial Conservative Party line?

A popular candidate always generates voter turn-out and enthusiasm, correct?

Breezy holds that 76% of the registered Conservatives did not support Pilato.

But equally, 76% of the registered Conservatives also did not support Amatura, along with approximately 59% of the actual Conservative Primary voters who favored the alternative(s) to casting a vote for Amatura, just sayin'.

Perhaps the Conservative Party faithful may have dangerously shied away from the primary ballot box to generate general election night excitement, but may I suggest that those Conservative Party enrollees may actually be far less-than enthusiastic about the newly-enrolled party member, and I believe former party standard bearer, Amatura?

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 26th, 2021 at 09:14 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Hey Rocket Scientists,

I hope you both remain thinking that way, sounds good to me.

But you both crow that Mr. Pilato is somehow ON FIRE, is the inevitable victor, due to his primary vote. You have implied that repeatedly. So has Leon.
    The figures I post prove he IS NOT on fire nor the inevitable choice!

Especially when you compare the result for Conservative votes with the town council candidates results in the Conservative Party primary. The drop off shows that Pilato is virtually unknown, other than his negative primary campaign. Sure, drop off voters didn't support Dan Amatura, either, but they left votes on the table by not voting for Mr. Pilato. And for someone who ran a positive campaign, not challenging the negative campaign of Mr. Pilato, Dan Amatura did reasonable well for not prevailing.

Again, attention=seeking Bumbling Buffoon Blazejewski (The 3 B's Poster) cannot possibly write that Pilato had a "resounding" primary night.

In the general election, some of these 76.65% voters will be captured by Mr. Amatura. Gee, if Mr. Amatura captures 10-15% of these, it would be hard for John Pilato to be elected.

For a bunch of posters who declared the election ALREADY OVER just one month ago, to The 3 B's Poster finally admitting that there now is a race, well, looks like things are looking up for Dan Amatura and the Dem council candidates. It's anyone's win, readers, and they know it!

Readers, let's frisk the GOP primary now. Remember, in this party you can see by the crappy mail landing in mailboxes this week for the rouge GOP team that this team does not enjoy the kind of campaign support we've seen in past town races. Nor do they enjoy the financial help we've seen before. Of course, I just don't see Republican leaders pushing for a Sojka-backed candidate in the November election. They may not vote for Dan Amatura, some will, but others may skip the race altogether, denying Pilato of those votes as was seen in the results of the Conservative Party primary. And at the top of the ticket Pilato has an anchor whose lead-up to the general election is marred by scandal.

At this point Dickman looks like maybe a notch or two above someone who needs to sign up as a registered sex offender, in my view.

HaHa, readers, here's the numbers:

In the Lancaster Highway Superintendent REPUBLICAN Party Primary, John Pilato received a total vote from ONLY 12.05% of registered Republican Party voters residing in the Town of Lancaster.

NOT so "resounding" as well, as Mr. 3 B's wrote. That means 87.95% of registered Republican Party voters residing in the Town of Lancaster did not choose to support Mr. Pilato.

Do the math!

AGAIN, NOT ON FIRE LIKE MR. 3 B's CROWS!

Readers, I NEVER thought that John Pilato was an inevitable winner. And as more and more comes out painting Pilato as UNETHICAL, well, you get the picture.

3 B's can write his twisted crap all his wants but he once again is wrong!

Again, attention=seeking Bumbling Buffoon Blazejewski (The 3 B's Poster) cannot possibly write that Pilato had a "resounding" primary night. *

In the general election, some of these 76.65% voters will be captured by Mr. Amatura. Gee, if Mr. Amatura captures 10-15% of these, it would be hard for John Pilato to be elected.

Back to the name calling again, eh Numbnut?

As far as my; use of the word resounding, once again the definition:

Definition of resounding

2a: impressively sonorous
    b: EMPHATIC, UNEQUIVOCAL
    a resounding success
    Pilato won the Conservative line by beating Amautra by 15% of the votes cast.

So, what was not "unequivocal" about the Pilato primary victory?

Furthermore your comment "In the general election, some of these 76.65% voters will be captured by Mr. Amatura," is hardly a confidence-pack statement, eh Emoji Man?

BTW, I wonder how many disaffected Democrat abandon Amatura, in part because he accepted the endorsement of the radical Left Working Families Party
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 27th, 2021 at 08:20 AM.

But you both crow that Mr. Pilato is somehow ON FIRE, is the inevitable victor, due to his primary vote.
    I never wrote that Pilato is on fire. I wrote that he won a resounding Conservative Primary victory, which he did.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information