Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Political sign thieves

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Most unions would grieve it. When i was the laundry supervisor at Mercy hospital, I had to drive the truck to deliver clean and pick up soiled linens from Kenmore Mercy, the MACC center, WNY Physical therapy and others when our truck driver would call off. I had a CDL but it wasn't appropriate for the truck I had to drive. The union would grieve that and when I helped them get their work done for the day.
    Whatever...
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Gorga, what's your point in saying "draw your own conclusions" regarding the theft of your political signs?

I can assure you No Real Republican or Real Conservative would bother to stoop so low. You see we don't need even one of our signs posted this year to beat your choice outright.

So, eliminate that from any possibility and then you can say draw our own conclusion.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    What in the heck does the Working Families party have to do with an elected official with all those responsibilities not using a paint brush?
    WFP and a paint brush ??? Good thing it wasn't a coma !!! Heck, isn't this the poster who went nuts when Dawn come over unannounced concerning the paperwork snafu ???

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

I can assure you No Real Republican or Real Conservative would bother to stoop so low. You see we don't need even one of our signs posted this year to beat your choice outright.
    And I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Frank Lee Blunt do you ever tell the truth ???

"No Real Republican or Real Conservative would bother to stoop so low" - Stoop so low ????????, HeHeHe. Gimme a break.

You couldn't get any lower, pal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information