Thread: Does Michael Wozniak really have 11 family members working in town since elected?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Does Michael Wozniak really have 11 family members working in town since elected?

Does Michael Wozniak really have 11 family members working in town since being elected?

Sojka's father-in-law again was badgering Councilman Wozniak because the town has hired his relatives years before
    he was elected as councilman. Apparently, the PT employees are doing a good job as their department head changes
    their seasonal statuses every year and has praised their work ethic at prior meetings.

Nowadays, it's hard to get people to work FT employment which includes benefits much less get experienced employees to work PT with no benefits.
    How is the councilman at fault for who the town had hired in previous years?
    Would Mr Rinow or FLB tell his in-laws children where or where not they can apply for a job?

That's nuts.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So it's true....

Is Councilman Wozniak registered in Biden's political party?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So it's true....

Is Councilman Wozniak registered in Biden's political party?
    No, he's registered in the Conservative party

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    No, he's registered in the Conservative party

Well I guess I'll be quiet on that.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Well I guess I'll be quiet on that.
    He's a true blue Democrat. Look at his voting record since he's been on the board.

He registered as a Conservative to be eligible to primary on that line. He won the line in the 2020 the primary, lost the primary challenge in 2021.

Neither time was he endorsed by the Conservative Party. Talks out of four sides of his mouth to get elected.

If he gets elected again his whole 20+ member family will be working for the town!

No, Res, you were right from the start.Wozniak is a life long Dem. In fact, he was a committeeman when he got his first relative hired. The same way Giza gets his kid a job. Patronage and deals and payback.He just jumped to the Conservative party the last cycle. Golden Boy Danny did the same thing Another Ralph Mohr move. Mohr had my Dems re-affiliate to the conservatives to try to get the endorsement by force. He IS a Democrat through and through. Once again Gorga is not being entirely truthful.

She knows it and she still would not be candid with you. They all lost in the primaries and now are stuck on the Democrat slate. Two fake conservatives and a registered Republican RINO on the same lame Democrat? ticket. They were beaten badly in the primary.In the coming election they have no chance.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Once again, you're the liar, Frankly BS.

WNYresident asked, " Is Councilman Wozniak registered in Biden's political party?

I responded, "No, he is registered in the Conservative party."

Then you post that I'm not entirely truthful.

I was entirely truthful. The councilman is registered with the Conservative party.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was entirely truthful. The councilman is registered with the Conservative party.
    She is correct. What I should have asked was "Is he really a conservative or did he just join the party to get an extra line when running for office. Or how long was he registered in the conservative party... Or which party was he registered in before the conservative party.

Originally posted by WNYresident: Is he really a conservative or did he just join the party to get an extra line when running for office.
    You could ask the same question of Highway Superintendent candidate John Pilato who was a registered Conservative. After getting the heads up on the endorsement,
    he changed to the Republican party to get an extra line. It goes both ways.
    Senator Gallivan was a democrat before becoming a Republican. Joe; Giambra was a Democrat
    before becoming a Republican. Hell, Ronald Reagan was a Democrat and changed to
    Republican. It's not unique to Lancaster.

Georgia L Schlager

Of course Gorga you missed my point that the readers most likely got instantly. Danny Golden Boy WAS rebuffed by them quickly as they know who Amatura is, just as they were aware of who Mr. Football team Wozniak is.

Gorga, did you speak with your friend Mayor Ruda yet about that horrible Adam Dickman yet? Lawyers are starting to show up everywhere with defamation suits in mind. You don't have to worry nor breezless, but the Mayor and Bill Cansdale and Paul Rudz sure do.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Gorga , remind the readers of the RINO party leaders who tried to sink the entire present Republican and Conservative slate. Do you think the readers following these threads don't have any memory?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

You could ask the same question of Highway Superintendent candidate John Pilato who was a registered Conservative. After getting the heads up on the endorsement,
    Senator Gallivan was a democrat before becoming a Republican. Joe; Giambra was a Democrat
    Point well taken Gorja, but in recent years the Democrat Party has become so far radical Left, that, as I understand things, some of the very same 2021 Lancaster Democrat Party candidates stated that the Democrat Party has moved so far Left that they found it necessary to bolt to the Conservative Party.

With that said, why on Earth did Wozniak and Amatura accept the endorsement of radical Working Families Party?

Why in the case of Rudz, did he appear to willingly accept the support of the Working Families Party?

Would Reagan have done that?

Methinks not!

BTW, Pilato's jump from the Conservative to Republican Party is entirely consistent with his conservative value set and philosophy, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 6th, 2021 at 04:46 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yeah it goes both ways but we are not talking about Highway Superintendent candidate John Pilato. We are talking about Michael Wozniak.

Thread Information