Thread: It's over. Progressives now own the Democratic Party

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony Fracasso - Admin

It's over. Progressives now own the Democratic Party

David Marcus: It's over. Progressives now own the Democratic Party

In his basement race for the White House last year Joe Biden did a remarkable two step dance regarding his political ideology. Back in February of 2020 Biden himself promised that he would be the "most progressive president in history." And yet, throughout the campaign his surrogates and media allies insisted that this was old, moderate Joe Biden, lion of the Senate, king of compromise, and that of course he wasn’t far to the left.

It worked. But now the real Joe Biden has stood up and it is entirely clear that he is far more aligned with the lefty Squad in the House of Representatives, than with moderates in the U.S. Senate. Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va. and Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., have been the face of moderate opposition to a $3.5 trillion dollar transformative social spending package, but they are not alone.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/prog...y-david-marcus

Remember we have 7 people on our town board who supported the DNC/agenda who in turn supported the ecdems.com to get Biden/Harris elected.

Why would anyone support this agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    David Marcus: It's over. Progressives now own the Democratic Party

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/prog...y-david-marcus

Remember we have 7 people on our town board who supported the DNC/agenda who in turn supported the ecdems.com to get Biden/Harris elected.

Why would anyone support this agenda?
    How do you know that ??? Most Dems in Western New York are aligned with people like Joe Manchin politically. These crazy liberals are few and far between around these parts.

Maybe you need to get out of the office and go have a cup of coffee with any member of the town board. You would probably find that they are reasonable people who have similar views as you.

And the DNC and ECDems are not on board with these crazy ideas FOX news pushes out there.

It's that simple.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    They can leave the ecdems.com.

Just drop it. We have the ecdems support India Walton for the Mayor of Buffalo.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm just warming up. I can't believe the amount of people from facebook that agree with my comments. They will message me and say so. I tell them to go post and let others know how they feel. Many won't. I don't know what they worry about.

Thread Information