Thread: MESSAGE to the MAYOR of the VILLAGE of LANCASTER

MESSAGE to the MAYOR of the VILLAGE of LANCASTER

Madam Mayor Ruda is it not time to call an executive session meeting immediately and find which one of your board or DPW personal who have a copy of that embarrassing video leaked it to WNYmedia.net. Allowing that to get on Youtube is a serious violation of the rules of ethics let alone the Roberts Rules of Order concerning executive sessions and what can and cannot be discussed by anyone attending that meeting.

I have my doubts that you will get honest answers from Mr. Rudz or Mr. Cansdale as each has political skin in the game.
    But that meeting should happen sooner than later. You either have control as the Mayor or you don't
    That young lady in that video deserves a whole lot better from you Madam Mayor
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'll tell you how it got leaked. You probably have democrats in the executive session. Look how so much stuff was leaked by democrats when Trump was in office.

Originally posted by Frank Lee Blunt:
    I totally agree

Georgia L Schlager

Res, if I were the Mayor, I would want my name cleared immediately from any notion that I am not concerned first and foremost about the victim. If I were the Mayor, as a woman I believe I would be especially concerned that the potential victim (a woman) is safe from the public. If I were the Mayor I would start asking some very pointed questions about those that took an Oath, just as she must have at her swearing-in, to abide by the rules and decorum and act honorable as you defend the Constitution of these United States. Somewhere in her circle is one or two rats.

If I were the Mayor I'd get this cleared up before some lawyer gets to that young lady that was put in a horrible situation by a Cansdale/Giza political trade/hire who was left to roam around unchecked by his supervisor, Mr. Snake himself.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

That's baloney Gorga. If you think that why did you try to make her famous on Youtube? You personally send many many people there to view it. You have a lot of nerve and no conscience.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    That's baloney Gorga. If you think that why did you try to make her famous on Youtube? You personally send many many people there to view it. You have a lot of nerve and no conscience.
    You're BSing isn't going stop me from posting this time. You can call ne anything but don't call me late for dinner.
    It must be nice to sit back anonymously and try to soil someone else's reputation.
    You can say all you want but I won't get in the gutter with you

Georgia L Schlager

That young lady deserves to be treated with understanding, respect, and support.

Equally, during times of ordeal and challenge, those who hold positions of leadership are also deserving of our trust and support.

After five months in office, my continuing differences with Ruda notwithstanding, I have come to realize that she is a dedicated, capable Mayor, and have every confidence and expectation, that she will confront this issue in such a way as to honor the urgent interests of the victim, the village, and due process.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 30th, 2021 at 06:00 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

You are already in the moral gutter with the Slime crew Gorga
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    that young lady deserves to be treated with understanding, respect, and support.

Equally, during times of ordeal and challenge, those who hold positions of leadership are also deserving of our trust and support.

After five months in office, my continuing differences with ruda notwithstanding, i have come to realize that she is a dedicated, capable mayor, and have every confidence and expectation, that she will confront this issue in such a way as to honor the urgent interests of the victim, the village, and due process.

Just my two cents.
    Exactly

Georgia L Schlager

You are already in the moral gutter with the Slime crew Gorga
    Excuse me ???

gorja is a Superwoman to your Non, the nitwit who couldn't muster the power to shoot lightening from his fingers in the movie Superman.

Madam Mayor Ruda is it not time to call an executive session meeting immediately and find which one of your board or DPW personal who have a copy of that embarrassing video leaked it to WNYmedia.net.
    I think you mean "it is now time..."

Why would the mayor who you Frank Lee Blunt hammered with outrageously false charges, even criminal charges, and over and over this past spring, when she was a candidate for mayor, ever take your advise ??

You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Why would the mayor who you Frank Lee Blunt hammered with outrageously false charges, even criminal charges, and over and over this past spring, when she was a candidate for mayor, ever take your advise ??

You can't be serious.
    Because in their service, some political candidates mature, and emerge as leaders who can separate good governance from campaign politics.

I do not presume to speak for Blunt, but it appears that like myself, he expects that Ruda will honorably engage this issue.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 30th, 2021 at 08:34 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Thread Information