Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Alleged sexual harassment cover-up of councilman candidate

Breezy:

Have we ever met? Do you know me? I can’t recall meeting you and you continue to refuse to divulge your identity. I have no problem with your anonymous posts or your opinions of me or what I write when they are factual. I do have to respond to a few of your incorrect / snarky accusations / innuendoes on your recent post.

Readers, not only does Mr. Chowaniec sound dismissive, he sounds like he just does not get the degradation of women on this terrible video. Of course to people of Lee's generation these things should all boil down to Boys Will Be Boys.
    My only post on the video matter was to clearly state that the video was vile and never should have appeared on Speakup. My generation has nothing to do with the vileness of sexual harassment or the matter at hand.

Maybe Lee Chowaniec and Frank Lee Blunt could also use some workforce training, especially the training concerning sexual harassment in the workplace.
    As a manager in my career I had ‘workforce training’ and taught seminars in political correctness and diversity. Again, do you really know me? Are you accusing me of supporting sexual harassment practice?

Funny, that's not something afforded to the opposition of posters on here, heck, Frank Lee Blunt makes stuff up, even criminal, but Lee Chowaniec never challenges him

Like you, Frank Blunt is entitled to his opinion. I only respond to you when you attack me and with false accusations.

Could it be that Lee Chowaniec's Golden Boy Dickman went from wholesome to creepy in just a matter of days ????
    My Golden Boy? I have never met Dickman, spoke to him, or exchanged any electronic messages. Yet you claim he is my ‘Golden Boy.’ For your information I am a blank, was unable to vote in the primary and have never met, spoken to, or electronically exchanged messages with any of the council candidates running for election.

If your intent is to make this political and destroy Dickman's chances of being re-elected Town councilmember, another weak approach on your part.

So Breezy, is there, or not, an investigation taking place on charges of sexual harassment? If so, then yes everything on this tread is speculation and done in such manner that names individuals and makes allegations that diminishes one’s reputation without evidence.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Lee
    My only post on the video matter was to clearly state that the video was vile and never should have appeared on Speakup. My generation has nothing to do with the vileness of sexual harassment or the matter at hand.
    The video never appeared on speakup and far as I know never did. A link to WNYMedia's webpage was posted at the top of this thread with the description of "Is that appropriate behavior in a workplace?" Correct?

The video itself appears on wnymedia's webpage and on wnymedia's youtube channel. Wnymedia is the one widely distributing the video.

Res is completely correct. It was Gorga that brought that link to this forum with the blessing of the Slime Crew.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    He's innocent until proven guilty. That's why I use the word "alleged"

Don't forget, there's also a Sojka on that VOL board.
    Gorja is learning how to be a good democrat.

Use words like "alleged" and it's "ok". Just get the narrative out and let it do it's damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Res is completely correct. It was Gorga that brought that link to this forum with the blessing of the Slime Crew.
    Sorry but your spewing falsehoods again.
    I saw the article and posted it. That was it.
    It was NOT under anyone's blessing

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Gorja is learning how to be a good democrat.

Use words like "alleged" and it's "ok". Just get the narrative out and let it do it's damage.
    Sorry res, I'm a conservative as I always was until GW Bush ran for president

Georgia L Schlager

Honorable Town Board
    Town of Lancaster
    21 Central Ave
    Lancaster NY 14086

Dear Honorable Town Board members,

I recently read on a local media site an allegation that current Town Board member Adam Dickman was involved in a sexual harassment event at his workplace at the Village of Lancaster DPW.

This article alleged that Councilman Dickman was the videographer of a vulgar despicable singing act performed by a fellow DPW employee. While videoing the act, the videographer zoomed in on a young 20 year old girl who also was alleged to be an employee of the DPW.

It is also alleged that the videographer after recording the video distributed the video to his friends, family and other co-workers.

I realize this alleged event did not happen at his place of employment for the Town of Lancaster.

This alleged behavior gravely violates the sentiment and accepted standard of our community which does constitute moral turpitude. An act of moral turpitude should result in the removal from elective office, if the allegation is found to be true, in my humble opinion.

Thank you,
    Have a GREAT day!!

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Sorry but your spewing falsehoods again.
    I saw the article and posted it. That was it.
    It was NOT under anyone's blessing
    Just for curiosity. How did you know it was wnymedia.net's website? I can't remember the last time I even looked at Mark's site until you posted the link to the article.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Just for curiosity. How did you know it was wnymedia.net's website? I can't remember the last time I even looked at Mark's site until you posted the link to the article.
    I check on there every once in awhile. As I use to read Bedenko's stuff on there.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Honorable Town Board
    Town of Lancaster
    21 Central Ave
    Lancaster NY 14086

I recently read on a local media site an allegation that current Town Board member Adam Dickman was involved in a sexual harassment event at his workplace at the Village of Lancaster DPW.

This article alleged that Councilman Dickman was the videographer of a vulgar despicable singing act performed by a fellow DPW employee. While videoing the act, the videographer zoomed in on a young 20 year old girl who also was alleged to be an employee of the DPW.

It is also alleged that the videographer after recording the video distributed the video to his friends, family and other co-workers.

I realize this alleged event did not happen at his place of employment for the Town of Lancaster.

This alleged behavior gravely violates the sentiment and accepted standard of our community which does constitute moral turpitude. An act of moral turpitude should result in the removal from elective office, if the allegation is found to be true, in my humble opinion.

Thank you,
    Have a GREAT day!!
    Who wrote that?

Not that it matters. It was me. I couldn't respond with just 'me' as speakup said the response was too short

Georgia L Schlager

Honorable Town Board
    Town of Lancaster
    21 Central Ave
    Lancaster NY 14086

Thank you,
    Have a GREAT day!!
    Not a criticism, but why did you not specify the source: WNYMedia.net?

Moreover, you seem to state that this issue did not involve a matter occurring within the scope of the Town Council's oversight duties, so other noting your interpretative opinion, again from an unspecified source, what is the Town Council to do?

Perhaps you need to write to Governor Hochul, because I believe that the Governor has the power to provide the type of remediation to which you seemingly refer?

I don't get it.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 4th, 2021 at 07:45 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

In Cheektowaga, Charlie Markel illegally received unemployment benefits which wasn't part of his councilman duties and he was removed from his seat.

Georgia L Schlager

In Cheektowaga, Charlie Markel illegally received unemployment benefits which wasn't part of his councilman duties and he was removed from his seat.
    Just My Opinion:

What specific law does your unnamed source suggest was violated in Lancaster?

Perhaps a great deal of assumptions at the expense of a young woman, eh?

If there is an ongoing investigation, would not that investigation authoritatively determine the truth of those assumptions?

Should not such an investigation, if there actually is such an ongoing investigation, proceed with uncompromised integrity?

All of this is your opinion, which of course is your right:

An act of moral turpitude should result in the removal from elective office, if the allegation is found to be true, in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 4th, 2021 at 08:19 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

[SIZE=4]Mark, you have it right the same as Lee has it correct. This issue is under investigation but The Slime Crew has nothing left to try to regain all the power that's slipping away day by day. I will tell you dark siders again. You of the Slimy Crew Gang are going to have egg on your face. Especially you Gorga. Got a report of another Giza attempt to sully up Mr. Dickman at the board meeting tonight. Three "concerned citizens" brought that little clip, which is a piece of evidence in an ongoing investigation, to the public board meeting.

Gorga, you are responsible for that. You are the person that directed everyone to the falsehoods presented by WNYmedia on Facebook. That article is full of unproven and inaccurate info. The charge that Mr. Dickman distributed the infamous clip to his family is an unproven wish. I think that Mr. Dickman, as a politician, is aware that his political competitors will be able to accuse him of things for their own gain. Many politicians play that way and the courts give politicians much leeway in that arena.

But when you start to include family members in the accusations you cross over not only the ethical line, but you also get into a defamation suit area. Are expecting a call from some lawyers office soon. You better get ready. I better sure any lawyer representing the victim is going to find out HOW WNYmedia got that clip?
    Another great political calculation by the genius Ralph Mohr.

So, Gorga if you think you're clear, you better think again. The Slime Crew is using you. And you're not getting a pass here. When the truth comes out you and Breezless and the rest of the "righteous" are going to be pointed out over and over.
    Mr. Giza your prints are all over this. So don't worry I have a file cabinet of your amateur political moves and deals. But you are not a candidate. Really just a small-time political boss living in the past. You have trouble on your side of the tracks and you know and so do I. Cracks are starting to show. Your power is also slipping away. The Conservatives are coming for it. The RINOS are no help to you now. The REAL Republicans have joined with an ever-growing Conservative Party and are about to vanquish you and the circus your party has become.

Back to you Gorga, which "town leaders" were the ones who as WNYmedia stated were concerned and asking questions about the apparent coverup in the VOL? Another unproven wish by the Slime Crew.

As I reread that "news", it read more like a fantasy the Dems would love to be true. I realized how much trouble you caused and I think any lawyer is going to want to drag you in, as a conspirator to defame Mr. Dickman and his family. The Slime Crew is playing with fire Gorga, and you are going to get scarred up.

As Lee and Mark and I have stated all along, your conclusions of dastardly doings on Mr. Dickman part are based on what you would all like to be true.
    When Mr. Dickman is cleared of all your crazy accusations and the entire TRUTH comes out you may speak with some factual clarity.

If Mr.Dickman is found to be involved in any wrongdoing, he WILL pay the price. But to be clear Gorga, when the truth comes out I will be here to remind you and the Slime Crew what they did. The question of WHO released that clip is not going away. Mr. Rudz, are you getting nervous yet? How about you Snake?

There's more to the story, a surprise ending so to speak coming, I can feel it. Stay tuned Readers. [4=SIZE]
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information