Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alleged sexual harassment cover-up of councilman candidate

Originally posted by Frank Lee Blunt:
    I write about FACTS. Provable FACTS
    FACTS; Provable FACTS like the crap you wrote that the then mayoral candidate Ruda
    threatened the business owners of a county health department visit if they didn't vote for her.
    You don't write facts just BS.

Georgia L Schlager

WHO CARES WHAT FRANK LEE BLUNT AND THE OTHER CRUM BUM POSTS!!!

They are FOOLS and have always supported lowlife candidates.

We all also know those two post lie after lie after lie!

Here's who I want to hear from:

John Pilato - Yes, the Fudoli/Brainard Puppet Candidate (wholly unqualified). Stand up and be a leader for crying out loud and speak up on your reaction on this awful performance!

Mark Burkard - Yes, another puppet candidate of Fudoli! As a candidate for Town leadership you owe people a statement on Dickman and Dickman's objectification of women!

Deborah Lemaster (Lancaster Conservative Party Chair) - Come on Deborah! The REVOLTING behavior of your Golden Boy Dickman warrants a statement from the Conservative Party.

Does it not ????

Or do you not believe, or enforce, "Conservative Family Values" when your enshrined candidate is exposed as a scumbag????

How can you face people in Lancaster with Dickman as your lead candidate, Deborah ????

Readers, especially Lamaster, who has an absolute diabolical determination to elect FAMILY VALUES candidates - let's see if she remains silent on Dickman.

Deborah's sincerity to women, especially young girls, is on the line with this degrading scandal.

Readers, seems to me that Lancaster Conservative Party voters have been hood-winked by the Fudoli/Brainard puppet candidates!

It's time for Conservative Party voters to take a "second look" at the Democratic candidates come November.

Had voters been aware of the insertion into the 2021 campaign of former Lancaster Town Supervisor Dino Fudoli and two-time defeated candidate Joseph Brainard, and of course the degrading scandal and apparent coverup orchestrated by Adam Dickman, surely they would have chosen differently in the primary.

There is ZERO chance that the Conservative vote is a lock for the Scumbag Slate.

More on this later!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    WHO CARES WHAT FRANK LEE BLUNT AND THE OTHER CRUM BUM POSTS!!!

They are FOOLS and have always supported lowlife candidates.

We all also know those two post lie after lie after lie!

Here's who I want to hear from:

John Pilato - Yes, the Fudoli/Brainard Puppet Candidate (wholly unqualified). Stand up and be a leader for crying out loud and speak up on your reaction on this awful performance!

Mark Burkard - Yes, another puppet candidate of Fudoli! As a candidate for Town leadership you owe people a statement on Dickman and Dickman's objectification of women!

Deborah Lemaster (Lancaster Conservative Party Chair) - Come on Deborah! The REVOLTING behavior of your Golden Boy Dickman warrants a statement from the Conservative Party.

Does it not ????

Or do you not believe, or enforce, "Conservative Family Values" when your enshrined candidate is exposed as a scumbag????

How can you face people in Lancaster with Dickman as your lead candidate, Deborah ????

Readers, especially Lamaster, who has an absolute diabolical determination to elect FAMILY VALUES candidates - let's see if she remains silent on Dickman.

Deborah's sincerity to women, especially young girls, is on the line with this degrading scandal.
    I would like to hear Rudz and Wozniak comment on a number of issues. To start with:

It is once again budget time, so I like would to hear from Rudz and Wozniak their views on the train wreck which was the first draft of 2021 Budget?

It is once again budget time, so do Rudz and Wozniak support the continuance in office of Ruffino's hand-picked Budget Director Cuevello?

Also, speaking of taxpayer dollars, what are the Rudz and Wozniak positions regarding the re-instatement of the Supervisor's stipend for his budget duties?

And, speaking of lies, check-out this exchange at a Town Council meeting earlier this year:

Mr. Lemaster:

"I have one simple question and one comment: Do any of the Town Board members, or the Supervisor, have any relatives or any type of family relations to any of the people being put on these committees, boards hiring positions, any one of you?"

Supervisor Ruffino:

"I do not, at all."

Councilman Leary:

"Bob Leary, I do not."

Councilman Mazur:

"I do not."

Councilman Dickman:

"Adam Dickman, I do not."

Councilman Wozniak:

"Mike Wozniak, I do not."

Mr. Lemaster:

"Pardon, I did not hear the last..."

Councilman Wozniak:

"Mike Wozniak, and I do not either."

Mr. Lemaster:

"Ah, you're not related to any of the Speyers? (UNINTELLIGIBLE).

"You're related to the Speyers, aren't you?"

Councilman Wozniak:

"Yes."
    Mr. Lemaster:

"Okay, then right there, you turned around and made an inaccurate statement."

Reference at 7:45 on this audio link:

https://soundcloud.com/user-329292372/2021-01-04-tbm
    What does Rudz have to say about Wozniak's apparent inconsistent statements?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 1st, 2021 at 10:10 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

I wonder if this from the 9/13 VOL meeting was related to the alleged sexual harassment situation.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I wonder if this from the 9/13 VOL meeting was related to the alleged sexual harassment situation.
    Good question, and one which if presented properly is deserving of a question mark (?) and not a period (.)

As a non-village resident, do you know something that I and the rest of the village residents do not?

Hmm...
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 1st, 2021 at 09:57 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Good question, and one which if presented properly is deserving of a question mark (?) and not a period (.)

As a non-village resident, do you know something that I and the rest of the village residents do not?

Hmm...
    Sorry, I didn't know the grammar cop was working this beat.

No, I don't know that's why I was wondering. I'm sure there are other
    times that there are personnel issues in the DPW.

A resident commented in the Lancaster Bee's "Bee Heard" column about the village hiring
    an attorney for a special matter. I did look on the village's website and only could locate board minutes
    on the Village Code link but could not locate the past agendas for the board meetings to see if there was an indication
    of why the attorney was hired.
    Last edited by gorja; October 1st, 2021 at 11:40 AM.

Georgia L Schlager

Sorry, I didn't know the grammar cop was working this beat.

No, I don't know that's why I was wondering. I'm sure there are other
    times that there are personnel issues in the DPW.

A resident commented in the Lancaster Bee's "Bee Heard" column about the village hiring
    an attorney for a special matter. I did look on the village's website and only could locate board minutes
    on the Village Code link but could not locate the past agendas for the board meetings to see if there was an indication
    of why the attorney was hired.

Nah, you don't have to be a grammar cop to know the difference between a question and an assertion.

Does one need to be a doctor to recognize a headache?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    What do you mean if he is guilty? The highly respected WNYmedia poser stated "he was caught widely distributing it"

At this point isn't the one "wildly" distributing the video the person who leaked it to WNYmedia.net who posted it up on their Youtube channel?

This is the Youtube Channel that video it posted on

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZA..._SBGPlXvyI2fKw

That video is also being promoted on their actual website

https://wnymedia.net/2021/09/29/sexu...emand-answers/

This sounds like the DNC saying "Trump is colluding with Russia" when in fact it is now known they lied and it was the DNC behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    At this point isn't the one "wildly" distributing the video the person who leaked it to WNYmedia.net who posted it up on their Youtube channel?

This is the Youtube Channel that video it posted on

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZA..._SBGPlXvyI2fKw

That video is also being promoted on their actual website

https://wnymedia.net/2021/09/29/sexu...emand-answers/

This sounds like the DNC saying "Trump is colluding with Russia" when in fact it is now known they lied and it was the DNC behind it.
    Don't worry Tony. It will all come out in the wash

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't worry Tony. It will all come out in the wash
    Just like how we watched the DNC/local democrats lie about Trump for 4 solid years. Now that the durham report is out we see it was all made up.

I wouldn't want anyone on my town board associated with this group. How many democrats are on the current Lancaster town/village board who support the DNC's agenda?

Does anyone know where the Sexual harassment policy for the Village of Lancaster is located on their website, if at all?
    I can find the town's policy on their site but no village policy

Georgia L Schlager

That poor girl also has the EEOC to go to if her employer doesn't take any action to resolve her complaint.

Georgia L Schlager

You are in space Breezless. You don't know anything about what is happening in Lancaster with the used-to-be pushover Conservative Party. You are as slow as your buddy Fatman Mohr at being n touch. What year do you think it is,2010? You are an ineffective political hack at best. You certainly know NOTHING about today's Lancaster political environment or you wouldn't write such as you do.

If ALL you have is a scary Foduli story and a threat of a Brainard reference, you and your slime crew are at the bottom of your barrel of tricks.
    Your impact is ZERO on the voters. Rant all the pablum you want on here. I really do go out all the time here in Lancaster and hear what the VOTERS think and listen.
    It is very typical of airheads like you, who feel as though they are connected to "the IN group" of politicians, to lose contact with the voting public.

The Slime Crew you represent has done that here in Lancaster and you cannot see it. Just as Gorga thinks it's yesteryear and all is safe.
    It's too late Goofy Breezperson.

As I said over and over, your side constantly gets their eye taken off the ball. It's great to watch your side try to keep coming up with a better and better excuse to cover up your dark hate-filled way of trying to get elected or defend a sitting Dem. When one goes back and reads the silly things you and Gorga said from the start of this thread, your responses are those of an angry teenager arguing with sensible parents. Especially Gorga. Keeps changing her story as I point out the obvious falsehood of what she states as fact until she can change the subject.
    You are great at dodging the truth with moral relativism and out of the pasts scary names.

Neither of you is any threat to anybody except the dopey Slime Crew you shill for. Good Luck. I'll be here walking among you

STAY TUNED...........this is going to be fun.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Gorga please stop with the phony " I really care about that poor girl" You put her in that position and now your wolf pack wants to save the child? Incredible. TRUST ME Gorga you got a BIG surprise coming.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information