Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gov. Hochul says vaccines are from God

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Gov. Hochul says vaccines are from God

NY Gov. Hochul says vaccines are 'from God,' sends out her own 'apostles' to push jabs

Hochul claimed the unvaccinated are disobeying God

Gov. Kathy Hochul, D-N.Y., preached from a pulpit in Brooklyn on Sunday that citizens should be thankful to God for the COVID-19 vaccines, which she claimed were divinely inspired.

Hochul, who assumed office in August after Andrew Cuomo resigned amid allegations of sexual misconduct, also urged her listeners to be her "apostles" by convincing their friends to get vaccinated, an act she said demonstrates the love Jesus commanded his followers to exhibit.

"We are not through this pandemic," Hochul said during her homily at the Christian Cultural Center, a non-denominational megachurch. "I wished we were, but I prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what, God did answer our prayers. He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers — he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, ‘Thank you, God. Thank you.'"
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-...r-own-apostles

I listened to some of her speech. When you thought it really couldn't get worse.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Tucker Carlson: The cult of coronavirus has become its own religion

Sep. 28, 2021 - 9:51 - ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host reveals how American leaders have become obsessed with worshipping Dr. Fauci.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6274513508001#sp=show-clips

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Look what is available on Amazon

i'm vaccinated pins

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Once you connect the dots you see why they may be pushing all of this

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So Kathy knows what God wants.... Did God speak to Kathy Hochul a.k.a. "Kathleen of Nazareth" about full term abortion?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The New-- New York Governor Is A Psychopathic Cult-Leader | Louder With Crowder

How the f*** does she know what GOD wants, what's the matter with her? She's worse the Cuomo.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfloguy14207 View Post
    How the f*** does she know what GOD wants, what's the matter with her? She's worse the Cuomo.
    Yet come election time we have an entire group called the ecdems.com that will support her.

People who say that God is talking to them typically end up in homes. Let’s hope that she ends up in one, right next to the dangerously incompetent fool who is President. I believe in God but I don’t pretend that he’s whispering in my ear! After the death and degradation that she and Cuomo have imposed on the weakest and most vulnerable in this state my fervent hope is that God will find a room for both of them in a nursing home where they can spend their last years in soiled diapers subjected to fatal infections.

Gee, folks, I think I would rather listen to Kathy because her thinking of God results in being ALIVE, whilst the thinking of God in most of the stories in the website below resulted in DEATH!

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Gee, folks, I think I would rather listen to Kathy because her thinking of God results in being ALIVE, whilst the thinking of God in most of the stories in the website below resulted in DEATH!

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Just saying!

Poor simple Breezy. More people have died of Covid 19 in the 10 months that ****s and Giggles have been in charge than in the 13 months that Trump dealt with Covid and he had no vaccine to fight the disease and he had to contend with governors like Cuomo who deliberately ordered infected people into nursing homes where they could infect the most vulnerable while forbidding testing. 77% if all Americans over the age of 12 have had at least one dose of vaccine and yet people are dying in higher numbers than under Trump. Even the CDC has been forced to acknowledge that under ****s and Giggles even the vaccinated are going to hospitals in ever higher numbers. There is no problem so minor that ****s and Giggles can’t turn it into a crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Poor simple Breezy. More people have died of Covid 19 in the 10 months that ****s and Giggles have been in charge than in the 13 months that Trump dealt with Covid and he had no vaccine to fight the disease and he had to contend with governors like Cuomo who deliberately ordered infected people into nursing homes where they could infect the most vulnerable while forbidding testing. 77% if all Americans over the age of 12 have had at least one dose of vaccine and yet people are dying in higher numbers than under Trump. Even the CDC has been forced to acknowledge that under ****s and Giggles even the vaccinated are going to hospitals in ever higher numbers. There is no problem so minor that ****s and Giggles can’t turn it into a crisis.
    grump, it would be useless to argue with you, and my comment was simply (pun intended) about this thread about God and people putting their health in His hands. That's all. Lots of examples on that website. Unfortunately, also lots of stories about people regretting their choices. And you sure can't show me sticking up for Cuomo here.

You also are incorrect about President Trump, who had everything thrown at his virus when at Walter Reed Medical. Check it out. Anyway, we would not have the horrible results had Mr. Trump taken the virus more seriously, not downplayed it. Heck, his posture encouraged every foolish strong man (Bolsonaro, Orbán, Lukashenko, Modi) around the world to do the same damn thing. In my view, Trump and the others are the ones to blame for inflation and all the ill effects of covid. You can thank Trump and those others for the deaths you now blame President Biden for.

Just more proof you do not know what you write about, grump.

Yes, people vaccinated do get covid, with much better outcomes than the unvaccinated. Again, do the research. A simple search would show that the VAX wears off and people need to get boosters. I did and am glad I did.

Either way it is up to you grump, no pressure here whatsoever.

Gee Breezy, thanks for not pressuring me. Because I don’t give a **** what you think about anything. Just for the record, Trump declared a state of emergency in January 2020 and stopped flights from Asia, Cuomo, Wilhelm and the Democratic Totalitarians accused him of xenophobic racism and encouraged New Yorkers to attend lunar New Year events, to hit the night spots, get to Broadway etc. When he suspended travel from Europe they accused him of a conservative plot to destroy the European Union. Then when they realized he was right to do those things they said he didn’t act quickly enough. And your comment is simply comically stupid because the results have been demonstrably worse under the dangerously incompetent fool who is President, despite over 200,000,000 Americans being vaccinated, than they ever were under Trump. Don’t even make me get into the Democratic Totalitarian governors who used Covid to purge their nursing homes of Medicaid recipients while Trump was President.

if the vaccine is from god then so is the virus
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information