NY Gov. Hochul says vaccines are 'from God,' sends out her own 'apostles' to push jabs

Hochul claimed the unvaccinated are disobeying God

Gov. Kathy Hochul, D-N.Y., preached from a pulpit in Brooklyn on Sunday that citizens should be thankful to God for the COVID-19 vaccines, which she claimed were divinely inspired.

Hochul, who assumed office in August after Andrew Cuomo resigned amid allegations of sexual misconduct, also urged her listeners to be her "apostles" by convincing their friends to get vaccinated, an act she said demonstrates the love Jesus commanded his followers to exhibit.

"We are not through this pandemic," Hochul said during her homily at the Christian Cultural Center, a non-denominational megachurch. "I wished we were, but I prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what, God did answer our prayers. He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers — he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, ‘Thank you, God. Thank you.'"
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-...r-own-apostles

I listened to some of her speech. When you thought it really couldn't get worse.