Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures are worth a thousand WORDS

Wow Gorga what a profound statement
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, I know you are paying attention to this thread. So I want to point out a very important fact to you all. Gorga, the talking piece of the local slime group of DEM/REPs said she posted in her thread that Mr. Dickman "Allegedly" widely distributed that recorded video of a Giza/Cansdale crony reciting that women-hating garbage.

So Gorga doesn't know for sure who or if anybody actually widely distributed it. The only one we know for sure who widely distributed that recording was Gorga with help from the Progressives over at the pretend "news" outlet WNYmedia.

When WNYmedia wants to be believed by others, other than left-wing flame throwers and India Walton progressives, they will be open about how this story got to them.
    But they will not do that because they are not a news agency, They are nothing more than a hired gun PR company

My point is, First Gorga alledges something she can't prove and then she releases the very recording she accused Mr. Dickman of "allegedly" spreading around.
    Giza,Cansdale Mohr,McCracken,Smith. Rudz,Ruffino,Wozniak,Mazur and Golden Boy Danny your time is running out. Everyone is on to your slimegame.
    Especially you Gorga. You just may have ruined a young girl's reputation for her life
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Readers, I know you are paying attention to this thread. So I want to point out a very important fact to you all. Gorga, the talking piece of the local slime group of DEM/REPs said she posted in her thread that Mr. Dickman "Allegedly" widely distributed that recorded video of a Giza/Cansdale crony reciting that women-hating garbage.

So Gorga doesn't know for sure who or if anybody actually widely distributed it. The only one we know for sure who widely distributed that recording was Gorga with help from the Progressives over at the pretend "news" outlet WNYmedia.

When WNYmedia wants to be believed by others, other than left-wing flame throwers and India Walton progressives, they will be open about how this story got to them.
    But they will not do that because they are not a news agency, They are nothing more than a hired gun PR company

My point is, First Gorga alledges something she can't prove and then she releases the very recording she accused Mr. Dickman of "allegedly" spreading around.
    Giza,Cansdale Mohr,McCracken,Smith. Rudz,Ruffino,Wozniak,Mazur and Golden Boy Danny your time is running out. Everyone is on to your slimegame.
    Especially you Gorga. You just may have ruined a young girl's reputation for her life
    I'm disappointed in gorja posting something that is not proven. Hearsay is just that hearsay.

As I said, I used the word "alleged".

Georgia L Schlager

If anyone ruined that poor young girl's reputation or embarrassed or offended that young girl, it would be the videographer who purposely directed his camera towards her.

Georgia L Schlager

Wow Gorga what a profound statement
    If anyone's statements are deep crap, its yours.

Georgia L Schlager

Gorga, are you going to pretend now as Breezless does, that the video taken by the same person who turned it over to his supervisor's secretary is the villain? Mr. Dickman did exactly what should have been done. Making a record that a young girl was in fact in the room at the time Cansdale's hired man assaulted everybody's right to have a work environment free of such a leud and callous disregard for women.

Keep talking Gorga, you just sound more and more like the slime you rally for.

If you want to know some of the people who have a copy of that clip. It's easy to figure out. Start with who got it from Mr. Dickman. The secretary to the Snake, the Snake himself, all the members of the VOL Lancaster board. And of course the Slime Crew from the Snake.

Again, Ralph, your plans are weak, no matter who carries them out.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Gorga, are you going to pretend now as Breezless does, that the video taken by the same person who turned it over to his supervisor's secretary is the villain? Mr. Dickman did exactly what should have been done. Making a record that a young girl was in fact in the room at the time Cansdale's hired man assaulted everybody's right to have a work environment free of such a leud and callous disregard for women.

Keep talking Gorga, you just sound more and more like the slime you rally for.

If you want to know some of the people who have a copy of that clip. It's easy to figure out. Start with who got it from Mr. Dickman. The secretary to the Snake, the Snake himself, all the members of the VOL Lancaster board. And of course the Slime Crew from the Snake.

Again, Ralph, your plans are weak, no matter who carries them out.
    Talking out of your ass again, eh?

Georgia L Schlager

Gorga, as the readers know I remain consistent in my factual information. You just can't fight the TRUTH. When you have to defend the Slime Crew you have to LIE
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, here's another fact for you all. Gorga's man Danny Golden Boy was told to get his sign off a property of someone he never asked permission to place it on. This is another tactic of The Bully of Lancaster to do whatever he wants. The entire Democrat board members of the TOL are deathly afraid to deal with him. Golden Boy never attends board meetings on a regular basis. This is election time and he continues to hide from the public. That does not seem to bother Lady Gorga or Court Jester Breezless.
    I know you read this thread Danny Boy. Are you going to dodge the public again tonight? Or will it be another meeting with Mr. Woznoak covering up for you?
    If you want to get re-elected, what better place to show the public who you are and what a great job you've done? But you can't do that, can you?

No, because you've been hiding things from them that aren't kosher.
    There's a lot riding on what you do Danny Boy in these next few weeks.

By the way readers, Danny Boy does not have the blue-collar Union support this election cycle. Danny Boy does not have the Conservative Party endorsement (his new party affiliation), nor the REAL Republican endorsement.He does have the Lancaster RINOS. He does have the Slime Crew endorsement(Giza, Cansdale, Mohr, Rudz, Gorga , and the rest of the well-known gang. Good luck Danny Boy.
    I'm pretty sure "the grass cutter" is going to give you a real run for your money.
    Stay tuned uninformed Breezless.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Mr Dan Amatura has the Lancaster Republican committee's endorsement .

The "Real Republican's" aren't a local political party. There just a bunch of Sojka suck-ups.

As far as, Mr Amatura, I've probably only spoke to the man about 3 times in my life.
    I liked what he did as a councilman. As a drainage officer, he listens to the residents and tries
    address their town responsible drainage issues. You didn't hear Donna Lukowski from hall Rd

His opponent worked for the highway department for 2 years and quit. Now he's part time in the park's department.

What kind of real experience does he have managing all the facets of the highway Superintendent position?

What kind of experience does he have in managing a $5.5 million budget?

As a councilman, he looked out for the residents eliminating healthcare benefits to the PT councilmen.
    As the drainage officer, he listens to the residents drainage issues and tries to address the town responsible
    drainage concerns. Brunck Rd resident, Donna Lukowski didn't come to the board complaining about flooding in her yard
    after Mr Amatura became highway superintendent. She was frequent flyer previous to that

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Mr Dan Amatura has the Lancaster Republican committee's endorsement .
    He also has the endorsement of the Working Families Party, correct?

Shift resources away from policing, jails and detention centers...
    Reference: https://www.peoplescharter.us/read-the-charter
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

IMO, Danny should retire. The town needs new blood in there. Danny has served his time and it is now time for fresh eyes.

He is a POSER. He will say ANYTHING to keep power. He spends more time at his restaurant than doing drainage. He has the oldest man employed in the TOL of Lancaster doing that and nothing else. So if his endorsement was so valuable Gorga can we expect to see his picture on the Republican Election posters?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    He also has the endorsement of the Working Families Party, correct?

Reference: https://www.peoplescharter.us/read-the-charter
    Judge Cervi won the Working Families primary. Are you saying the judge is defunding police?

Georgia L Schlager

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information