Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures are worth a thousand WORDS

Finally you've come out of hiding Breezliar. I know I have struck a chord whenever they bring you out of the cellar to defend the Slime. This is going to be fun addressing the pablum you spew. Try to focus on this year's candidate dopey. Mentioning names from the past that have your shorts in a knot does not mean poop to me.
    You can't get through a sentence without venom coming from your flapping jaw.
    Mark continues to take apart everything you say. YOU ARE EASY.
    But please stick around, the readers love your rants.
    Keep defending the Working Families Party, that will go over real well with the voters!!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    TALK ABOUT DEFUNDING THE POLICE!!!

Heck, when Brainard ran for town council after losing the race for highway superintendent, he didn't just voice defunding the Lancaster Police, he voiced supports for ABOLISHING the town police altogether.
    I looked at the attachment you posted. Where does it say he wants to abolish the police all together.

TALK ABOUT DEFUNDING THE POLICE!!!

Heck, when Brainard ran for town council after losing the race for highway superintendent, he didn't just voice defunding the Lancaster Police, he voiced supports for ABOLISHING the town police altogether...

You just can't make this stuff up readers... this is the honest truth.
    "The honest truth," Breezy?

Methinks not.

It may be appropriate that in the use of your primary language, the emoji, you posted a devil figure. The Devil of course is the father of all lies.

But that may be too harsh. Perhaps you should have posted a confused () emoji, because you certainly don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Breezy, Brainard simply did not advocate for defunding, or dissolving, the Lancaster Town Police. In fact, he likened the police force, the highway workers, and the town's clerical staff to his own children.

These were Brainard's words as they appeared in the Lancaster Sun, October 29, 2015:

"Fiscal responsibility is NOT RECKLESS. I respect and admire our town police force. I respect our highway workers; I respect the town's clerical staff. I also love my children. As I would not permit my children to overspend, so I will not permit our fine public employees to overspend. There is always room for wise money management."
    Now, can we please fast forward six years to the present day?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 29th, 2021 at 04:33 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Pictures are 1000 words, eh?
    I've been hearing there's quite the moving picture by a certain councilman candidate who works for the village DPW.
    A certain poster claims that he/she walks among them.
    One has to wonder if he is part of the cover-up.

https://wnymedia.net/2021/09/29/sexu...7oVyi0CBaZI31U
    Last edited by gorja; September 29th, 2021 at 06:29 PM.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I looked at the attachment you posted. Where does it say he wants to abolish the police all together.
    Are you kidding me?

Someone who finds fault in anything Democratic with the slightest connection and you write that! Give me a break, WNYresident, don't you read your own stuff? I do.

Then why did Joe Brainard delete the post from his Facebook account?

Brainard's post was widely shared, he got pushback, and then deleted it. He wrote that the Lancaster Town Police were his reasoning in answering the question someone asked about the cause of higher taxes. He was a candidate running that year. A lot of people thought the very same thing. He implied that Lancaster should go the way of smaller Erie County Towns, and Brainard mentioned Clarence, Newstead and Elma in the post, where with no local police but serviced by the Erie County Sheriff's Department, and in the case of Clarence, also New York State Troopers.

When he deleted the post does that mean he does not feel that way anymore????

Keep in mind, readers, the question here was the support for the police and Frank Lee Blunt smearing an entire group of good people with an anti-police narrative.

When you read the post of Mr. Brainard, you can't seriously think he supports the police - - - and he's the main sponsor of a current candidate with the election Nov. 2nd! Brainard is absolutely a factor in 2021 because he's sponsoring the Pilato candidacy. Blunt attacks Pilato's opponent with hogwash about the police when in fact his own benefactor was caught disparaging the police when he ran for public office. Nothing but hypocrisy plain and simple.

Like I wrote: why did Brainard delete the post if it was not a slap at the local police?????
    And he was the Republican candidate!

If that was President Biden stating what Brainard stated, you, WNYresident, would have went to town attacking him.

If you let a man like Joseph Brainard back in the affairs of Lancaster Town government, and his sponsoring of Highway Superintendent candidate John Pilato, in my opinion, that would be a disaster.

Are you kidding me?

Someone who finds fault in anything Democratic with the slightest connection and you write that! Give me a break, WNYresident, don't you read your own stuff? I do.

Then why did Joe Brainard delete the post from his Facebook account?

Brainard's post was widely shared, he got pushback, and then deleted it. He wrote that the Lancaster Town Police were his reasoning in answering the question someone asked about the cause of higher taxes. He was a candidate running that year. A lot of people thought the very same thing. He implied that Lancaster should go the way of smaller Erie County Towns, and Brainard mentioned Clarence, Newstead and Elma in the post, where with no local police but serviced by the Erie County Sheriff's Department, and in the case of Clarence, also New York State Troopers.

When he deleted the post does that mean he does not feel that way anymore????

Keep in mind, readers, the question here was the support for the police and Frank Lee Blunt smearing an entire group of good people with an anti-police narrative.

When you read the post of Mr. Brainard, you can't seriously think he supports the police - - - and he's the main sponsor of a current candidate with the election Nov. 2nd! Brainard is absolutely a factor in 2021 because he's sponsoring the Pilato candidacy. Blunt attacks Pilato's opponent with hogwash about the police when in fact his own benefactor was caught disparaging the police when he ran for public office. Nothing but hypocrisy plain and simple.

Like I wrote: why did Brainard delete the post if it was not a slap at the local police?????
    And he was the Republican candidate!

If that was President Biden stating what Brainard stated, you, WNYresident, would have went to town attacking him.

If you let a man like Joseph Brainard back in the affairs of Lancaster Town government, and his sponsoring of Highway Superintendent candidate John Pilato, in my opinion, that would be a disaster.

Was this the post Breezy?

Georgia L Schlager

Gorga, Gorga , Gorga....I am really disappointed in you as a woman. I had some respect for your opinions once in a while. The piece of Youtube footage from the Lancaster DPW with the shot of that poor young girl having to sit through that disgusting reading was in fact evidence in an ongoing case!

You are shameless to help make that poor girl's face a public record and defame her reputation. How dare you put her in that position.

You don't know the whole story. Because if you do, you may be very liable to be sued. This subject HAS NOT been covered up at all in the VOL you idiot. THERE IS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION and a union arbitration case. I am sure Mr. Rudz and Mr. Cansdale know that.

By the way, the bard in the film is none other than the Depew man that Ron Giza allowed to be hired in his buddy the Snakes shop while Depew hired his son, a DEM committeeman, into the Depew DPW shop. And according to my info is having his daddy call up and demand that his son be given a desk job because he's so much better than just a laborer.

Mr. Rudz you are just as bad to allow that poor girl's face to be made public with that trash going on behind her. Do you think that girl wanted to sit there? Or was she supposed to get up and walk out? That girl can't be 28 yrs old. You have made look as though she's enjoying it. You know kinda like an abused wife, she must enjoy?

Mr. Rudz you are the HR person for the VOL. You better hope none of this comes back to you sir.

Again, this is what political hate makes you do. You Gorga, are carrying the water for an evil bunch.

When the truth comes out after the process is finished you are going to wear a scarlet letter on you forever for throwing a young woman under the bus for a slim chance for political gain SHAME ON YOU GORGA
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Breezless, try to focus, you are the biggest deflector of facts I've seen since Bill Clinton was on trial. Mr. Brainard, is NOT on any slate for ANY elected seat I know of.
    Mr. Rudz IS on the ballot and HE stated clearly at the Conservative endorsement interview meeting, just this past primary season, He IS in favor of a reorganization of the LPD and contract with the Erie County Sherriffs for police protection.
    Mr. Rudz has discussed this very plan with another board member. Those ARE the FACTS! If Mr. Rudz would like to publically deny that he should, but he will immediately be lying again.
    Try all you want to pass the Working Families Party's influence on the slimy Dems off as nothing, it rings hollow.

So when the Democrat Party Chairman throws his full support behind a radical Left India Walton party and leaves a sitting Democrat Mayor to die on the vine, it's a pretty good signal of where the Democrats are heading. The Dems in Lancaster are clones and walking dead robots that do anything they are ordered to do.

So stop soft-selling the Working Families as if they are "old" WFP. An organization that used to be basically harmless has in short order become a force to be reckoned with. This group of slime democrats could never stand up to the demands that the NEW DEM/Working Families Party.

The REAL Republicans along with the True Conservatives can stand up to the crazy demands of the Far left.

One last thing Breezloser, everyone I've supported at the TOL level here on my thread, has won by a very big margin. How's your record lately?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

I'd say shame on Adam Dickman. I shared the news article.The video was included in the article. Dickman was the one who allegedly shared this to all the poor girls co-workers

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Readers, here's a little bit of info that must be making Danny Boy Amatura's acidy. The Blue-collar workers union at the Lancaster Highway Department has decided to endorse the ENTIRE REAL REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE slate!
    My mother used to say, Breezy, be careful what you ask for.

We now understand that Puppet Candidate John Pilato is being funded by Dino Fudoli and Joseph Brainard - that is a FACT! (Source: NYS Board of Elections financial postings)

Let's recall the Fudoli Record on Lancaster Town employees:

When he was Town supervisor, Fudoli labeled the Lancaster police and other Town staff as a “non-producing part of society.” He makes it personal! The Buffalo News reports that Fudoli “ripped up” — in the face of one employee, a proposal during negotiations.

Gee, blue collar leaders, who do you think will have sway over Pilato ???

Union leaders or Fudoli/Brainard ???

Puppets usually go with the money and are too dumb to not be enamored by people like Fudoli/Brainard.

This subject HAS NOT been covered up at all in the VOL you idiot. THERE IS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION and a union arbitration case.
    JUST MY OPINION:

At this point in time, the only information that I have comes from wnymedia.net; hardly an unbiased source. With that said, I have three observations:

(1) The most important issue here is the consideration of the victim who was impacted by the video's vile, gross, and disgusting words.

(2) The second issue concerns the investigation.

If what you say is true Blunt, and there is in fact an ongoing investigation and union arbitration case, the integrity of both the investigation and union arbitration process must be fully preserved, so that the interests of the victim and due process rights are completely served.

(3) The third issue is the intent of the video's creator.

The article's characterizations notwithstanding, is it possible that the video's creator may have been engaged in fully documenting the incident, and then disseminating it,consistent with existing protocols concerning the reporting of sexual harassment?

If the answer to three (3) above is "yes," does not that perhaps make the video's creator something of a whistleblower?

As I see it, only a by-the-book process can justly and fully dispose of this matter. Both the investigation and the arbitration case must move forward without a compromise of their integrity.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 30th, 2021 at 08:58 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

No blame-shifting for you Gorga. The WNYmedia IS not a news outlet. They like to say they deliver the "news" but in actuality, they are nothing more than a 501(c)(3). They didn't come out to sleepy Lancaster Village to follow up on a hot news story. One of the slimeballs from your circle of friends notified them. It will be easy to find out if they are so reputable.
    So try to pass the blame onto someone else Gorga. The Buffalo News wouldn't touch this story until the process was complete. It tells an awful lot about the lengths you lowlifes will go to.

Making a living using 501(c)(3)'s does not make you a valid news outlet. It makes you a for-hire mudslinger that fools like you turn to for help when you are losing.

You are a classless angry woman who spreads lies at the behest of the Fatman. You would throw anybody under the bus for your own notoriety.

Now all of the sudden it's "Dickman is the one who ALLEGEDLY shared the video"? Yesterday it was a done deal, he did it!
    The people that shared that video with WNYmedia are going to be named because if WNYmedia is such an above board outfit and not just a hit piece rag, they will be forthright and clear about how they found out about a closed door case being investigated presently.

WNYmedia is the one who publicized the article on YouTube. Whoever gave them the false info and allegations will be pointed out.

Gorga you are a tool of the lowest slimmest group of people that let the Giza Mafia and the Cansdale Cabal along with the Fatman Mohr tell them what to do.
    You have no shame or honor. Women of Lancaster should shun you for your treatment of that poor girl in that clip.

NO class Gorga, no moral center Gorga, no individuality left Gorga.

You are a hopeless lost old woman filled with spite and searching for some reason to be relevant.
    Keep typing Gorga. your true persona is shinning brilliantly.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Hard for you to stay focused still Breezless? Brainard and Fudoli are not on any ticket dumbo. Try to focus!
    When you were busy checking on the Election financial records did you take a peek at Danny's sheet? Did you notice a contribution to him from Mr. Mays?
    You know, the same Mays of Mays tree service who Danny let dump for free on town property?

Keep bringing it Breezless. You are weak and uninformed of the truth. You are a clone of Mohr.
    Try to focus on today. Try to focus on the candidates of today. Try to get over those wounds you"ve suffered over the years.

But don't stop writing on this thread because you are so easy to debunk
    Frank Lee Speaking....

No blame-shifting for you Gorga. The WNYmedia IS not a news outlet. They like to say they deliver the "news" but in actuality, they are nothing more than a 501(c)(3)...

Making a living using 501(c)(3)'s does not make you a valid news outlet. It makes you a for-hire mudslinger that fools like you turn to for help when you are losing.

WNYmedia.net apparently describes itself as "a network of Progressive journalists, bloggers, activists, politicians..."

I am inclined to question its objectivity, what say you Blunt?

Reference:

(Click On Image To Enlarge)

Sorry Blunt, you're barking up the wrong tree. I have no anger at this point in my.life about anything. I'm actually a very happy person.

Georgia L Schlager

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information