Thread: Jochul

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jochul

So the acting governor, Kathy Jochul, has proven that Cuomo isn’t the only Democratic Totalitarian willing to put thousands of nursing home residents in jeopardy. Her ill-conceived order to fire all unvaccinated nursing home workers this coming Monday promises to wreak havoc with the care of the elderly most in need of care. While the state rate of vaccination stands at 82% many homes are at far lower levels of vaccination. Someone needs to explain to this stupid cow that nursing home residents can’t care for themselves. And the loss of even 18% of their workforce will be devastating to homes already grossly understaffed. Makes me think of Cuomo, who during the middle of his murderous assault on the nursing home population, commented that he was happy his mother wasn’t in a nursing home.

Now Jochul is saying that it’s the nursing homes’ responsibility because they’re supposed to have in place an emergency personnel policy to address flu outbreaks and so on. They do have those policies in place and have been implementing them for months. No one said they should have an emergency personnel policy to address forced layoffs of their staff ordered by an idiot trying to curry favor with left wingers. There is no major Covid outbreak taking place in nursing homes in NYS as the record amply illustrates.

Where was all this feigned concern for the weak and helpless in March and April 2020 when Cuomo used his executive authority to cut a swath fo death through nursing homes that wiped out 10% of the nursing home population in 6 weeks? And if she says she didn’t know she’s a liar. She was simply a coward unwilling to break with Cuomo and maybe actually help the helpless.

Now Jochul is saying that they will move personnel from one facility to another to address the emergency she is creating on Monday. Exactly who will be doing the transfers, evaluating credentials and experience levels to ensure that people are put into proper positions etc. she has yet to announce. I’m not a believer in reincarnation but, if I were, I would accept this idiocy as proof
    that, in an earlier life, Jochul was in charge of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Wait, did I read that Jochul is planning on use Philippinos to take over care in the nursing homes? Please tell me that’s not so. If it is, within 2 weeks the personal belongings of every nursing resident will be gone. I also read that she is going to declare a state of emergency to deal with the problem. I’ve heard ad nauseum that she’s the first female governor in state history. If she declares a state of emergency she will have another first…the first governor in state history to declare a state of emergency, the declaration of which was necessitated wholly, solely and explicitly by her own action.

Don’t believe the crappola being pedaled by the shoe shine rag and the Democratic Totalitarian press office known locally as Ch 2 News when evaluating Jochul’s disaster in the making. Talk with families of nursing home residents and the families of the hospitalized. You’ll hear about the elderly left for hours in soiled underwear, meals delivered hours late and with errors in content and form that could have serious health consequences, medicines not delivered in a timely manner…

Thread Information