Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jochul

Jochul

So the acting governor, Kathy Jochul, has proven that Cuomo isn’t the only Democratic Totalitarian willing to put thousands of nursing home residents in jeopardy. Her ill-conceived order to fire all unvaccinated nursing home workers this coming Monday promises to wreak havoc with the care of the elderly most in need of care. While the state rate of vaccination stands at 82% many homes are at far lower levels of vaccination. Someone needs to explain to this stupid cow that nursing home residents can’t care for themselves. And the loss of even 18% of their workforce will be devastating to homes already grossly understaffed. Makes me think of Cuomo, who during the middle of his murderous assault on the nursing home population, commented that he was happy his mother wasn’t in a nursing home.

Now Jochul is saying that it’s the nursing homes’ responsibility because they’re supposed to have in place an emergency personnel policy to address flu outbreaks and so on. They do have those policies in place and have been implementing them for months. No one said they should have an emergency personnel policy to address forced layoffs of their staff ordered by an idiot trying to curry favor with left wingers. There is no major Covid outbreak taking place in nursing homes in NYS as the record amply illustrates.

Where was all this feigned concern for the weak and helpless in March and April 2020 when Cuomo used his executive authority to cut a swath fo death through nursing homes that wiped out 10% of the nursing home population in 6 weeks? And if she says she didn’t know she’s a liar. She was simply a coward unwilling to break with Cuomo and maybe actually help the helpless.

Now Jochul is saying that they will move personnel from one facility to another to address the emergency she is creating on Monday. Exactly who will be doing the transfers, evaluating credentials and experience levels to ensure that people are put into proper positions etc. she has yet to announce. I’m not a believer in reincarnation but, if I were, I would accept this idiocy as proof
    that, in an earlier life, Jochul was in charge of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Wait, did I read that Jochul is planning on use Philippinos to take over care in the nursing homes? Please tell me that’s not so. If it is, within 2 weeks the personal belongings of every nursing resident will be gone. I also read that she is going to declare a state of emergency to deal with the problem. I’ve heard ad nauseum that she’s the first female governor in state history. If she declares a state of emergency she will have another first…the first governor in state history to declare a state of emergency, the declaration of which was necessitated wholly, solely and explicitly by her own action.

Don’t believe the crappola being pedaled by the shoe shine rag and the Democratic Totalitarian press office known locally as Ch 2 News when evaluating Jochul’s disaster in the making. Talk with families of nursing home residents and the families of the hospitalized. You’ll hear about the elderly left for hours in soiled underwear, meals delivered hours late and with errors in content and form that could have serious health consequences, medicines not delivered in a timely manner…

If Jochul is so concerned that everyone be vaccinated where was she in summer of 2020 when Cuomo vowed to do all he could to prevent New Yorkers from getting the vaccine…where was she when he issued an order levying a $1,000,000.00 fine on any entity that dispensed a vaccine outside the approved groups thus leading to the needless destruction of thousands of doses of then scarce vaccine? She was hiding like the political coward that she is.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is what I want to know.

How does a group of people sit in a room and decide to endorse this nonsense?

Biden is incompetent....

Harris is useless....

Hochel of Nazareth is speaking for "God", the vaccine and apostles

(I edited this post. The voice from above told me I spelled "Nazareth" wrong)

So the federal judge upheld the people’s right to claim religious exemption from Jochul’s stupid, dangerous order firing thousands of nursing home and hospital workers who were unvaccinated. I guess the judge wasn’t impressed by Jochul’s claim that God told her that he wanted everyone vaccinated. Pity Jochul didn’t subpoena God and order him into court to testify before the judge about his conversation with her. But God is probably outside the jurisdiction of the court. So maybe Jochul could’ve testified herself about God's direction to her…I’ve seen enough episodes of Law and Order to know there are exceptions to objections to hearsay testimony. That sound you hear emanating from the Executive Mansion in Albany…”cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo!”

Jochul is covering up the rolling tragedy she created in the nursing homes through the diversion of “apologizing” for the nursing home slaughter instigated by Cuomo last year. Notably, she failed to apologize for the fact that she said nothing and did nothing to address the tragedy or call people’s attention to it. She ran and hid. She’s promised “transparency” about the whole affair but she’s said nothing about seeking justice for the victims by calling for the criminal prosecution of Cuomo. And her promises of “transparency” are doubly hollow because she steadfastly refuses to release the number of nursing homes that have been forced into emergency situations by her idiotic policy despite the fact that it is a disclosable public record.

I wonder how long it will be before other Democratic Totalitarian candidates for governor remind everyone of the mess Jochul made and left behind as Erie County Clerk. Remember, boxes and boxes of unopened mail, months and months worth, addressed to the Clerk and left hidden by her as she ran from office. And this wasn’t junk mail either, deeds, mortgages, mortgage discharges, DBA certificates for newly established businesses, documents to be filed in on- going lawsuits, on and on the list goes. In many cases the failure to timely process these documents could’ve had serious legal ramifications for those involved. And, getting down to the bottom line, many of these documents came with checks to cover statutory filing fees, mortgage taxes payable etc….all money that should’ve been collected promptly for the benefit of Erie County taxpayers.

Now Jochul is threatening to return to the Cuomo lockdowns over Covid. But why would anyone trust the judgment of someone who can’t even open her mail?

Last Sunday, the toilet tissue roll that passes for a newspaper here, ran a story about Jochul’s then- new order again suspending “elective” surgeries. She did this supposedly because of the uptick in Covid cases and hospitalizations. Despite claiming she’s going to do things differently that her former boss and teacher, the slimey Cuomo, her order was just another standardless political piece that gave all decisions regarding implementation to a political body. This assures that the rich and politically connected will continue to get their tummy tucks and butt lifts, while the middle and lower classes, particularly minorities, will be denied desperately needed medical procedures. The toilet paper roll, probably inadvertently, disclosed the real reason for the order. Jochul’s idiotic vaccine order that fired thousands of health care workers and is raising havoc in hospitals and nursing homes across New York State, was already forcing the cancellation of needed health care procedures. The order provides after the fact cover for a disaster that she had already set in motion. And it protects the rich and politically connected. In other states, health systems, recognizing the damage being done to the provision of needed health care, are rolling back vaccine requirements. Advent Health, that employs 83,000 in Florida, has done so. The clowns on CNN (well, not Fredo Cuomo!!) will say that’s just Florida. But the Cleveland Clinic has done the same. And I heard somewhere that there’s some guy at the Cleveland Clinic who actually knows something about medicine. This unlike Jochul, who apparently won’t take the New York State bar exam and finally get admitted to practice law. Wonder why.

You won’t see it in the news here but the rest of New York State is awakening to the fact the Jochul is nothing but a female Cuomo…she loves to issue standardless “executive orders” that are nothing more than political pieces designed to do nothing but give the appearance of action against Covid. Her latest, the idiotic order that people again wear masks everywhere, was referred to on the front page of today’s New York Dailey News as the “mask muddle”. It’s a document without enforceable standards that Jochul, herself, has already said in numerous venues that she doesn’t expect to be enforced. And more and more county executives are saying they won’t enforce it because it doesn’t tell them how to and it diverts resources from things that have a real positive impact like vaccinating people. Hey Jochul, while you’re dealing in nonsense who’s opening the mail?

Well, a state court judge finally got around to declaring Jochul’s masking rule illegal…just another standardless unenforceable political piece

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information