Thread: Is Mr. Marecki On The Ballot For Lancaster Town Justice?

Is Mr. Marecki On The Ballot For Lancaster Town Justice?

I understood that Anthony Marecki won the Democrat Primary for Lancaster Town Justice, but I do not see his name on the September 9, 2021 Candidates List.

Click Attachment To Enlarge:

Can someone explain this?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Here Is The Ballot.

Click On Image To Enlarge:

LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I understood that Anthony Marecki won the Democrat Primary for Lancaster Town Justice, but I do not see his name on the September 9, 2021 Candidates List.

Click Attachment To Enlarge:

Can someone explain this?

If he is not on the official ballot I would have to believe:

1. He dropped out because he knew he had no chance of winning and wanted to save face

2. He dropped out because he was ashamed he associated himself with the deceitful, colluding Republican / Democrat Parties and wanted to save face

3. Who really cares as he is now politically considered a dead-man-walking; aka Frank Smierciak

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    If he is not on the official ballot I would have to believe:

1. He dropped out because he knew he had no chance of winning and wanted to save face

If your belief is true, I must ask:

But what of this commitment he made to the party(s) faithful?

Very troubling. I thought that the entire, jointly-endorsed 2021 Republican-Democrat slate stated that they "put people before politics?"

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 19th, 2021 at 09:16 AM.

3. Who really cares as he is now politically considered a dead-man-walking; aka Frank Smierciak
    Just My Opinions:

I had supported Smierciak in his 2020 run for State Assembly, but I found his approach to a possible 2021 race for Town Council perplexing, if not bizarre.

I simply will never publicly support Smierciak for any public office again.

Separate and apart from my consideration of Smierciak, I remain very troubled by the presented 2021 Rep/Dem primary election candidates.

I supported Amatura in the past; never again.

I supported Rudz in the past; in the present and in the future, no chance in Hell.

In the past, I enthusiastically supported the candidate for Erie County Legislator. I was and remain very disappointed that he would lend his good name, and it is a good name, to this type of written vomit...

Personally, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, because until this time, he has shown himself to be a very responsive and highly able legislator.

With that said, I hope and expect that he will come to realize that he was, I presume unwittingly, caught in the middle of what I consider to have been some very unsavory, deceptive SWAMP shenanigans, and in that the future, will be more discriminating about falling prey to such machinations.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 19th, 2021 at 12:49 PM.

Commitment Mark?

Instead of committing themselves to their respective Republican Party and the best interests of the community, Marecki and Smierciak sold themselves to Mohr and a colluded Machiavellian strategy that backfired and resulted in their losing integrity and credibility.

The Republican Rudz losing the primary and now running on the Democratic line says much about the man’s values, ethics, and integrity.

Blanks like me having no standing in the primary had to enjoy the failed outcome of the recent REP-DEM colluded strategy and look forward to the election campaign mailers.

I wonder if any resident approached by the losing candidates primary campaigning (endorsed by all parties but the Conservative) were ever asked what their political values were and whether they were in favor of abolishing / defunding the police.

Blanks like me having no standing in the primary had to enjoy the failed outcome of the recent REP-DEM colluded strategy and look forward to the election campaign mailers.

I wonder if any resident approached by the losing candidates primary campaigning (endorsed by all parties but the Conservative) were ever asked what their political values were and whether they were in favor of abolishing / defunding the police.
    Just My Opinions:

Before I move on to the upcoming mailers, I would ask these Democrat and Working Families Party candidates to explain their comments in a previous primary campaign mailer.

Click On Image To Enlarge:

Specifically, the candidates need to amplify on the words suggesting that Dickman, Burkard, Pilato and Cervi "do not share the same Conservative Philosophy of government."

What on Earth did/does that assertion mean?

Did the defeated 2021 Republican and Conservative primary candidates Wozniak, Rudz, Marecki, and Amatura suggest that the victorious Dickman-Burkard-Pilato-Cervi slate hold individual conservative values which contradict each other?

If so, the same defeated 2021 primary candidates should and must, provide specific examples of such contradictions. For example, in what way do the conservative philosophical values of Dickman contradict the conservative philosophical values of Pilato?

Or, did the 2021 defeated Republican and Conservative primary candidates suggest that their conservative philosophical values stand in contrast to those of the victorious candidates?

Since Mr. Wozniak and Mr. Amatura, having been longtime Democrats, are only very, very recent "converts" to the Conservative Party, they need to fully explain how their conservative philosophical values transcend in genuine conservative philosophical thought, the values of Messrs. Dickman, Burhard, and Pilato.

More urgently, Mr. Wozniak and Mr. Amatura need to fully harmonize their presence on the radical Leftist Working Families Party ballot line, with their touted, but rather vague, "conservative values." Most importantly, I ask:

Perhaps both Mr. Wozniak and Mr., Amatura are suggesting a "reimagined" conservative value set which encompasses defunding the police, transforming our existing institutions into systems molded to apply Marxist values and programs, eliminate restrictive local zoning codes, and control private property?
    Do the rather undefined conservative values of Mr. Wozniak and Mr. Amatura also apply to Mr. Rudz; purportedly a loyal Republican who chooses to pursue a campaign with only the endorsement of the Democrat Party?

After all, did not Mr. Rudz, who held, and I believe still holds, the support of the Working Families Party, advise the Lancaster Conservative Party leadership that he favors abolishing the Lancaster Town Police Department in favor of a contracted law enforcement service?

Indeed, before the fall mailers are put into circulation, the defeated REP/DEM primary candidates need to explain the comment illustrated in this post, and other curious remarks.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 20th, 2021 at 11:01 AM.

Thread Information