Thread: Mike Wozniak HATES your dogs

Mike Wozniak HATES your dogs

Readers and all Lancaster dog lovers, moments ago Mr. Grinch WOZNIAK voted against your dogs best interests.

Minutes after turning down a plea from The Head of the dog pound for more budget help to hire more workers and pay more to staff, DOG HATER WOZNIAK listened intently as the head of the Senior Citizen's Center made similar requests and Mike's heart opened up, and he voted in favor of her pleas.

NOW, some really important background, WOZNIAK just hired THREE of his own nephews to work at the Senior Center!

WOZNIAK has 10 relatives plus himself.......11....for a FOOTBALL team of family on the payroll of the TOL taxpayers.

So, quite FRANKLY, Mr. GRINCH WOZNIAK is making sure his family gets paid above the security and comfort of your beautiful family pets.

Mr.Wozniak stated openly that he was of simple mind and thought maybe volunteers could be found to help out with the extra work load? REALLY? I got an idea, GRINCH, how about any of your family members who don't already work for the TOL,
    give that overworked dept head a call tomorrow and do just that.

When the LPD officer gave a very succinct report about how the dog pound and the police work together, Wozniak wasn't interested. I guess he knows himself better than the rest of us, he is the person who started off he questions to the head of the dog pound "I'm a man of simple mind"

The Stupervisor was put in his place tonight for the consistently messing up the budget.

Mr. Leary looks way more the part than pouting Ruffino. Rotstar Ronny doesn't even know what's going on now.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, here's a little something from the Lancaster RINO committee meeting tonight. Attended by less members than WOZNIAK has on the TOL payroll, the action was hot and heavy as PUPPET Chairperson GREG SMITH lost all control again.

Hey FATMAN RALPH, this was entirely all your doing. So now any REAL REPUBLICAN business goes through Mr. GREG SOJKA.Hey FATMAN, he noticed what you have reduced the RINOS too.

Every Conservative that's not a RINO/DEM plant thanks you FATMAN.

So all you SLIME CREW supporters who are especting Conservative votes, you are in for a rude awakening. The REAL REPUBLICANS are locked arm and arm with blanks and conservatives. Gorga and brainless, you two get a lot of credit for bringing those votes to us.

Gorga, you have any od BULLY BOY'S past business histories? Leave out the failed drug business and check out the legal ones he drove into the ground.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    I guess he knows himself better than the rest of us, he is the person who started off he questions to the head of the dog pound "I'm a man of simple mind"

"I am a man of simple mind," is apparently his own self-description.

If I understood the Wozniak comments correctly, he stated that he visited the Animal Control Office only once; an impudent disclosure of apparent disinterest by the Chairman of the committee which has oversight responsibilities concerning the Animal Control Office, eh?

Perhaps he should extend his own "simple mind" knowledge base by visiting the Animal Control Office more frequently?

With such an extension, may come the necessary skill set to speak intelligently on such issues; an educated ability to communicate his thoughts and findings in thoughtful sentences rather than in choppy, grunt-like blurbs, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 27th, 2021 at 07:42 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Thread Information