Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffalo Bills 21-22 season

Can't wait to see the drunks in the stands tonight. Keep your hats on
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

OMG Bills mafia takes another blow to the testicles with the Brady loss. Mcdevitt was outcoached in the wind game now his team never showed up the first half and Brady stings them hard in OT

You don't beat Brady no matter what he hates the bills his record now is 33 - 3 against the fumbling stumbling Bills I can only laugh. How about these nutty fans that travel all over to go to these games.
    Bills fan now saying they won the game because of the refs. lol, the standing didn't change. Their nuts.

So I go to 12 gates with some packers to watch the game. OMG, I have never seen so many Wackos in one palace. These people are nuts and drunks.

JV schedule up the the last three games lets see what can happen maybe blow the playgoofs now that would be something

t

Another JV team and the stumbling fumbling bills beat them up. Beat up the bad teams and can't beat the good ones.

Bills put one on Bellicheat on Sunday. That was fun to watch. Bellicheat is a class A ******* and it’s always fun to watch him pitch a fit when the officials don’t hand him a win at home as they so often do.

William Stephen Belichick is in the top 3 of best coaches in the history of the game, to deny said shows lack of knowledge of the game.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

this is interesting no mention of the bills.
    NFL betting: Packers move ahead of Chiefs as Super Bowl betting favorites
    The Green Bay Packers are now +400 at BetMGM to win the Super Bowl after blowing out the Minnesota Vikings and clinching the top seed in the NFC. The Packers will have a first-round bye in the playoffs and won’t have to go on the road.

Green Bay Packers (+400) [clinched playoff berth]

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+700) [clinched]

Los Angeles Rams (+900) [clinched]

Kansas City Chiefs (+500) [clinched]

Buffalo Bills (+800) [clinched]

Tennessee Titans (+1200) [clinched]

New England Patriots (+1800) [clinched]

Cincinnati Bengals (+2000) [clinched]

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So Cheekman....

What is your gut feeling of the up coming game?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Cheekman?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    William Stephen Belichick is in the top 3 of best coaches in the history of the game, to deny said shows lack of knowledge of the game.
    With Brady he was Secretariat. Without him, William Steven Belicheat, er, Belicheck, is just another coach. Witness his stunningly brilliant head coaching job last Saturday. He actually managed to slink off the field while not evening acknowledging the winning coach who had just whipped his ASS. who are the other 2 top coaches?

To Bills Mafia another kick in the ass. To be the best you need to beat the best. You don't let a team go down the field with 13 seconds and tie the game. Bills D ran out of gas.

Georgia L Schlager

Oh boy love listening to everyone that knows what happened and why the bills lost. They had a good shot at taking it all this year hosting a championship game here, Then a strong chance of winning the SB maybe. A very good team no doubt but again we go next year. I couldn't take any more hype if they would have won enough is enough and a lot of people had enough of it. Reading social media and listening to the radio this morning I have come to believe most of these people are nuts and need a life. It's a game bills lost. the crybabies crying about the OT crap the bills had a chance you stop them or they kick a field goal and the Bills get the ball. Did you see Allen walking off the field at the end of the game he had no idea what just happened its the Bills and they do things like this? Why do you think so many players left the Bills and Sabres over the years? Poor kid, he has no idea what he is in for.
    Now the media I can only laugh at these clowns on all the major news outlets. How about the chick on ch 4 after the game now idea what the hell she is talking about she knows nothing about football or sports then she was ready to cry suck it up honey your not old enough to know how many times Buffalo teams have let the people down.

Last thing the game against the Pats did you catch idiot Jim kelly in the end zone area being a complete ass. Jumping around like a kid then he throws the mic on the ground making dumb faces at the camera.
    Jim grow up and sit in a box next time.

are these wacko bills fans nuts or what. I listened to most of the talk sports radio since the 13-sec game. I can only laugh at some of these goofballs. The best are the ones that say they watch
    the game to figure out what happened.. do you not have a life to keep crying about bills. You got no answers from GM string Bean last week about who screwed up in the 13 sec. String Bean doesn't even know he is still in shell shock. Bills play-caller is gone Im sure more to follow oh will they go where the money is like the players. Now we have the 13sec game with wide right and no goal only in buffalo.
    Oh ya Brady retired record against the bills 33/3
    -

Oh lord above you still have these goofy bills fans crying on losing and blowing the game in 13 seconds. Give it up move on its over there is more to life than the bills. They're not going anyplace harder season finally for them after two years of racking up stats playing sub-par teams over the past two years. How about the new OC that's Allens buddy of course he will be happy but a lot of buts calling the plays.
    So Allen not crying to much ( not like these fans) after the big loss he headed right out to CA for some golf
    I have been listening to Sal Cappuccino during the past weeks these wacky women that call him and have all the answers to why the bills lost. There all nut jobs. You have a country that's in a tailspin inflation is off the wall and these people worry about the Bills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information