Thread: Afghanistan refugees heading here.

Afghanistan refugees heading here.

Thank you sean ryan for bring more poor to the area. No jobs no money, cant talk english and more free money for these people. Maybe bills mafia can help with free tickets for these people. more BS from the libs. Maybe BLM can help these people.

As the Taliban take control of Afghanistan, some Afghans are trying to seek refuge in the U.S., and refugee resettlement programs in Western New York said they're ready to welcome them.

"We're ready to receive whatever Afghani community members we can receive during this crisis," said Dr. Anna Mongo, Chief Program Officer at Jericho Road Community Health Center.

State Senator Sean Ryan said the number of Afghans seeking refuge in Buffalo - or in the state - is unknown.

Recent Stories from wkbw.com

"It's got more to do with how the Federal government manages the exit from Afghanistan," he said. "And so we have to work with the federal government and provide those linkages to people who are trying to get the applications filled out."

When refugees arrive, the U.S. Department of State's Reception and Placement Program provides funds to cover refugees' rent, furnishings, food, and clothing for an initial 90-day period.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I believe the persons name I heard on the radio yesterday was Ava Hassett.

I couldn't believe the nonsense she was saying.. Once again her paycheck depends on importing refugees to the area.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I believe the persons name I heard on the radio yesterday was Ava Hassett.

I couldn't believe the nonsense she was saying.. Once again her paycheck depends on importing refugees to the area.
    yep when this area is full of libs this is what you're going to get. Taxpayers paying for these people and paying for a new stadium that pegula can pay for himself.

Did you hear Hochul today . she will bring these people into this state with open arms. Until they kill 3000 Americans again.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Did you hear Hochul today . she will bring these people into this state with open arms. Until they kill 3000 Americans again.
    There is nothing wrong with population growth. The issue is social programs that net tax payers cover the cost for.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    There is nothing wrong with population growth. The issue is social programs that net tax payers cover the cost for.
    Res population growth the southern border and the refugees from the middle east or the congo is not what we need in this area or country.

Thread Information