Thread: Carrier Coach buys Hamburg site

Carrier Coach buys Hamburg site

The owner of bus transportation firm Carrier Coach has acquired a 22-acre property in Hamburg from a franchise of the Landstar trucking firm, giving the bus company a seventh location in Western New York.

Allen Miller, through Miller Properties LLC, paid $1.08 million in two transactions to buy the large property at 3999 Lakeshore Road in Hamburg, which will become the newest branch of Gowanda-based Carrier.

The property already houses three buildings, including a garage with attached offices, a dispatch office, and a human resources and training facility, as well as some rental space, Miller said.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/comm...ticle86820.ece
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

They have been using carier coach for the special needs preschoolers. The driver and aide are as nice considering the circumstances of dealing with these kids and not being trained too. However I think that they should be training drivers and aides to deal with these kids if they are driving them.

A kid on my children's bus (not sure what the exact issue of the child is) but the child will scream and scream, the driver didn't know they couldn't just kick the kid off the bus for being bad if they have a documented problem. The whole bus is special needs preschoolers and they do pretty well considering. And as I have pointed out special needs could be anything from a speech delay to something severe.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    They have been using carier coach for the special needs preschoolers. The driver and aide are as nice considering the circumstances of dealing with these kids and not being trained too. However I think that they should be training drivers and aides to deal with these kids if they are driving them.

A kid on my children's bus (not sure what the exact issue of the child is) but the child will scream and scream, the driver didn't know they couldn't just kick the kid off the bus for being bad if they have a documented problem. The whole bus is special needs preschoolers and they do pretty well considering. And as I have pointed out special needs could be anything from a speech delay to something severe.
    I take back my negative comment. Carier coach has really gone the extra mile to help these kids. The supervisors, drivers and aides really are trying to work with the school, the students and the parents.

Two thumbs up to carier coach.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Thread Information