Thread: Supreme Court candidates again guaranteed election this year following bipartisan dea

Supreme Court candidates again guaranteed election this year following bipartisan dea

Sound like Lancaster? Bipartisan deals to guarantee election results. Suppressing voter choice in the process. Republican, Democrat and Working Family Parties colluding to not only determine ‘best qualified’ candidates but using unscrupulous schemes to remove endorsed Conservative candidates in the primary election.

A Republican Party so dishonorable as to not endorse incumbents. Candidates so debase in values they accept party endorsements from the spectrum of extreme right to extreme left.

Had it not been for Conservative Party Chair Lemaster and ex-Republican Party Chair Sojka, Lancaster voters would have been deprived of candidate choice at the ballot box in this year’s election..

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/g...me-top-story-1

"Community leaders across the aisle offered strong support for all four. They are impeccably qualified for the office," said Erie County Republican Chairman Karl J. Simmeth Jr.

Zellner, meanwhile, said he understands questions about the lack of voter choice again this year. "But it’s important to note and reiterate that judicial convention delegates are elected, in effect, by each party committee through the petition process," he said. "They’re empowered to act."

Why is it that those two testimonials don’t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling? When the country is awash with messaging on voter rights and voter suppression, we face this egregious political election abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    "Community leaders across the aisle offered strong support for all four. They are impeccably qualified for the office," said Erie County Republican Chairman Karl J. Simmeth Jr.

Zellner, meanwhile, said he understands questions about the lack of voter choice again this year. "But it’s important to note and reiterate that judicial convention delegates are elected, in effect, by each party committee through the petition process," he said. "They’re empowered to act."

Why is it that those two testimonials don’t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling? When the country is awash with messaging on voter rights and voter suppression, we face this egregious political election abuse.
    I don't get the warm fuzees from those comments either Lee, but I must say that there is something reassuring when I see statements which support my belief that what is occurring locally and nationally is no longer the classic R vs. D battle, but rather something akin to a traditionalist "Us" vs. the elitist New Normal "Them."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; August 12th, 2021 at 05:06 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Thread Information