Thread: I posted this on one of the Cheektowaga facebook group pages.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I posted this on one of the Cheektowaga facebook group pages.

This crossed my mind and I would like to read your thoughts on this.... What happens in Buffalo does effect our town.

By now you have heard that India Walton beat Mr. Brown in the primary. Before commenting please skim over the agenda she supports.
    Always respect other people's opinions.

https://indiawalton.com/issues/

We already know which way the wind is blowing with Jeremy and the ecdems.com show of support for Mrs. Walton. We also know every board member is an active member of this group. There is nothing wrong with that either.

What is your opinion on the next Mayor of Buffalo? Do you agree with her stance on public safety?

Or sanctuary status for the City of Buffalo? This was a good episode.

I don't want aunt Bea's in office. They might mean well and want to help others but in my opinion it's not who we want on a town board.

WHat happens in Buffalo does effect our town. I wonder what the responses will be.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is a thought...

If India Walton lived in town and ran for our town board would the current town board members support her for office? The ones who are registered with the ecdems.com.

I would expect Diane being a party officer would have to do what the ecdems told her to do. IE: This is why having party officers on our town board/supervisory positions is a conflict of interest.

If I was the town board (which I am not) I would not support a candidate that has made bad decisions in their life. Especially if that person would be making decisions that would effect current property/business owners in town. Crap happens and I understand that. Making bad decisions is not the same as having life hit you in the face.

Thread Information