Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screen name change explaination

Screen name change explaination

Reader, recently I changed my screen name after local RINO scum took my screen name and lied on Facebook with it in a weak attempt to help their candidates. As I responded to that move I asked the editor to grant me a new screen name and Extinguish the Blunt screen name.
    The editor may have not understood my wish to end the Blunt moniker. I only need one screen name to post under as it is the message that is important, not the messenger. I am quite happy with either screen name. So if you all noticed, my twin Ralfmore Speeks has gone offline so to speak. If you want to quibble about it, post your complaint to me and give the editor a break. I do know who placed the Blunt name on a fake Facebook page. And kudos to you. As I said at the time, I wondered how long it would take you slowpoke RINO's to do it. It's why I had Ralfmore waiting to come to life. He's gone now so stop your crying and get back to defending the crooks you run with, Mr. Tucci
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; June 24th, 2021 at 02:53 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quick note.....I, Frank Lee Blunt, do not have a Facebook Page!! I ONLY post on this well-respected site.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Reader, recently I changed my screen name after local RINO scum took my screen name and lied on Facebook with it in a weak attempt to help their candidates.
    Just My Opinion:

As the World War Two aviators said, "You know when you're over the target when the flak gets heavy."

Your insights have been repeatedly profound. Those insights must have been very effective in exposing those dark problem areas; topics that you considered to have been the troublesome to a healthy state of Lancaster politics. Had those insights been devoid of merit, they most probably would have ignored you.

After Tuesday, it ain't going to get any better Blunt, again, just my opinion.

On Primary Day, they were metaphorically wounded and functionally humiliated. They are now desperate and dangerous. They will pull-out all of the stops to win.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 24th, 2021 at 05:10 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Just destroy them. That is how I'm starting to look at the people who play politics to enrich themselves at the community's expense.

Not all but many people in elected offices are not in it to help the community. They are in it to help themselves.

Anyone reading this is more than welcome to change my mind.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I am tired of this bull****.

Frank blunt.

I got someone who thinks I outted them based on your post.

Gorja was the one who brought up the new screen name to me including a few people on facebook.

Did I tell you at any time who brought up that you might be posting under two screen names?

There were 4 people in total.

Can you just post under your own name so I don't have to deal with this.

Gorga, there are no more posts by my cousin. So stop bothering the editor with you crying. You would love to know who I am. And you would be quite surprised,
    but that's not going to happen until all the rats have left the TOL. All the rats you support Gorga. Have Breezy or Libslayer or anyone else with a screen name come out and maybe I will too.
    You people are true democrats. When the light of truth hits you, you run for cover. When you get caught at your dirty work, you cry foul. Who I am doesn't mean anything..........It's the message of truth I bring.

Try disproving what I post Gorga.....You can't, so you take the good old way Lancaster Democrats leaders have always, Try to bury any citizen opponents by intimidation and outing, and spreading vicious lies. That's what hate brings to the table.

The information presented on my posts comes to me in many ways by many people who trust that their names will never be mentioned. And they will not be.
    When you find a lie or untruth here, call it out. That isn't going to happen.

So it's only Frank Lee Blunt here. That name snafu is over. Move on. Get back to trying to defend the terrible political slimeballs that you work for Gorga

Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

... take the good old way Lancaster Democrats leaders have always, Try to bury any citizen opponents by intimidation and outing, and spreading vicious lies.

After Primary Day, if I were the REPDEMS, I would want to change the campaign narrative too.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It wasn't Gorja who said I outted them. She's cool with that stuff and has never complained. They just brought it to my attention when the new screen name was used.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Gorga, there are no more posts by my cousin.
    This is the BS I'm referring to. The two screen names are you.

Ralfmore Speeks and Frank Blunt.

The person who complained. Message me on facebook and tell me that I can tell the poster who complained. You blocked me and I can't message you now.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    This is the BS I'm referring to. The two screen names are you.

Ralfmore Speeks and Frank Blunt.

The person who complained. Message me on facebook and tell me that I can tell the poster who complained. You blocked me and I can't message you now.

Stop being a hypocrite, WNYresident.

PLEASE!

You have kicked people off this site permanently when they broke the rule of only having one screen name on here. It is a violation of your own rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

PLEASE!

You have kicked people off this site permanently when they broke the rule of only having one screen name on here. It is a violation of your own rules.

Stop being a crybaby Breezless...There's is only one posting by me now. Two screen names were not my intentions EVER. Once your dirty crew decided to use Frank Lee Blunt on FB and lie as me I decided to give up that screen name in place of another. It matters to me less which name I post under you silly goose. So stop hiding from me and discuss what really important, you have NEVER disproved ANYTHING I have posted. If you want me to become silent, you will have to be better at your defense of the defenseless.
    I have done everything the editor has asked except what you want.

So where you been Breezgroup? Your cadre of authors fools no one. Why not fight for yourselves rather than try to have Res do your work for you.

Anything to stop the TRUTH from getting out. Again, my screen name is protecting the valuable and truthful facts I am constantly receiving.
    You will not find that out. I care nothing about who you and the rest of your authors are. I only care about the lies you continually spread.
    I will be here to answer any lies you try to post.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin

PLEASE!

He asked me to use a new screen name because someone mades up a facebook page using the other screen name. Something a child would do.

Not to post under two screen names at the same time. Gorja pointed it out so I told the poster go back to the other name.

Gorja can I show everyone the pm you send me? She told me before anyone else did.

I didn't tell frank blunt who complained other than someone did.

As I said at the time, I wondered how long it would take you slowpoke RINO's to do it. It's why I had Ralfmore waiting to come to life. He's gone now so stop your crying and get back to defending the crooks you run with, Mr. Tucci
    Who are you pointing out in your last sentence?

PLEASE!

WNY, ignore the above. After all, it’s just the bleating of poor simple Breezy.

[SIZE=4]RES, that is the nickname of a well-known user of FB that I will not name as that person is not a politician. My main concern is and will remain to call out elected Lancaster politicians who take the citizens vote and then forget about them to serve their own benefit and that of their friends. Tucci is quite a supporter of such people.
    He and his buddies know who he is by that nickname./SIZE]
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have another person complaining about multiple screen names.... even though only one is live.

Can you please just tell everyone who you are do I don't have to deal with this now on facebook?

I know you hit a nerve because they are stirred up over what you post. It's the content of the posts that are important not which screen name. Literally Gorja brought it up to me almost immediately. She really does keep a good eye on things.

Now more people are messaging me on facebook about this

You know what this reminds me of... This..

Multiple people are messaging me insisting you are this person or that person.

So far they are all wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information