Thread: Congratulations Pilato, Dickman & Burkard

Congratulations Pilato, Dickman & Burkard

Congratulations for kicking some serious ass in your primary Conservative Party victories as endorsed candidates, and in your victories as primary challengers against the endorsed Republican candidates.

Though unofficial until the absentee ballots are counted, an excellent showing against a colluded Republican-Democratic effort. The voters this time did not buy into the deceit and usual political BS.

Hoping the results become official as you will have given independents and ‘blanks’ like me a voice in the November election.

Lee,the Republican voters seemed to have confirmed that there was in fact a GOP leadership coup last February, and in a sense, have delegitimized the current Lancaster Town Republican leadership, just my opinion of course.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So the short version is the RINO's lost?

Convincingly, Res, like got their fannies spanked!!!!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What do you all think of Garcia? I was told he was a democrat not too long ago

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What do you all think of Garcia? I was told he was a democrat not too long ago
    Friend of mine, ex-law enforcement speaks highly of his professional credentials and experience.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Lee,the Republican voters seemed to have confirmed that there was in fact a GOP leadership coup last February, and in a sense, have delegitimized the current Lancaster Town Republican leadership, just my opinion of course.
    There indeed was a leadership coup early this year in the Republican Party with a rogue portion of the Republican Party committee wresting the Chair position from Greg Sojka at a reorganizational meeting, then colluding with the Democratic Party Chair McCracken and Co-Chair Giza to co-endorse a slate of candidates to do their bidding. Republican BOE Commissioner Ralph Mohr, along with his designated future party chair Greg Smith met with the Democratic Party bosses to form the colluded co-endorsed slate of REPDEM candidates that had their asses handed to them Monday night.

The unscrupulous REPDEMS approached Conservative Party Chair Lemaster to play along and were rebuffed. Lemaster was smart enough to announce the endorsed Conservative Party slate first and boldly proclaimed ‘these are our endorsed candidates, interviewed, vetted and chosen by committee as having same conservative values and ideology’.

In speaking with several respected individuals today on the election results we spoke on the fact that good people were hurt by the asinine strategy put together by the REPDEMS to gain complete control of the ballot lines in the coming November election. Putting out a slate of candidates co-endorsed by two major parties was not enough. They then attempted to usurp the Conservative Party line by the most unsavory means in the process.

To have candidates endorsed by liberal, ultra- liberal / Marxist, and conservative Republican parties made absolutely no sense to the voter – and it showed.

So, when commiserating with the others today that good people got hurt in the process, the bottom line was that the candidates bought into the unscrupulous strategy and are deserving of the public’s lack of integrity, credibility, and trust.

The rogue Republicans were beaten badly by the ‘real’ Republican-Conservative candidates. The REPDEMS will regroup to create chaos. The 8,000 ‘blanks’ and independents will have input in the November election and will be put off by the stench emitting from the ‘real’ rogue REPDEM strategy – which most likely also has to have an impact on their own affiliated Republican and Democratic Party voters asking themselves, “What the hell has happened to my party’s values and ideology.

Thread Information