Thread: Lancaster Political Incest

Lancaster Political Incest

Readers there is an unhealthy situation going on in the TOL between RINO and DEMOCRAT party members under the guidance of "The Fatman" as the beloved Frank would refer to the criminal who now sits at the head of the republican BOE. As I review the purpose of this organization and the reasons for Ralph's titled job, I find that he is doing exactly the opposite of what he is charged with. He openly injects himself and his chosen few into to many elections that circumvent the choices voters can take.

I will be paying attention to his impact on all of you and searching for the the thread that pulls away the cloak hiding his corrupt way of stealing your precious voting rights.

Stay Tuned........I continue to walk among them

Well, well, well......... The Fatman and his Ship of Fools just got their ass handed to them. They were clobbered by that train that Frank keeps telling you he heard coming down the tracks. Gosh, Ralphy your calculations just don't add up. Did you fail arithmetic in grade school? And Chairpuppet, how are you feeling? You big silly goose. How are you going to sell your ticket to anyone after you knifed half of the slate? It's going to easy now to separate the chaff from the grain.
    Now you can take the summer break you wanted Greg Puppet boy. If you're in not jail for election fraud. Stay ready Chair puppet, your time is coming. There's a price to pay for your dirty work. Ralph I would start looking over your shoulder. You have ruined one too many political lives. I think I hear another train coming down the track.

This really fun. Thanks, brother Frank for the opportunity to bring the news to light. Stay tuned......I too can walk among them.....

Welcome to Speak Up Ralfmore Speeks.

As you are a new enrollee, I hope you are not the vulgar idiot that is Libslapper or whatever its name is.

Just in the way of comment, perhaps, in a ROUNDABOUT way, the voters told Rudz that he needs to show-up for the job that he was elected to do in the VOL.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, it's me, Frank Lee Blunt. I just broke out of a FALSE Facebook page. It's no wonder the Giza Mafia and Mohr Crew and Cansdale Cabal failed so miserably in the primaries. They are the dirtiest political players you'll ever meet. So glad to be back after that technical misunderstanding.

I believe someone mentioned a slight problem on the horizon for Republican Chair-puppet Greg Smith. I bet trying to sell the guys he sent to the gallows as his best choice is to make him look like the Silly Goose he is now. But what about the Chairboy's master, the "GENIUS"? He now has a LOSER, he got to take the endorsement of the Democrats, Paul Rudz, is in a real tight spot now. His VOL career as a Trustee is on VERY thin ice now.

Mr. Wozniak is going to be showing up everywhere from now till November here in these posts. There is much to talk about.

That was indeed a whooping the REAL Republicans and Strong Conservatives put on the OLD regime'. Under the Fatman leadership, like lemmings, the dopey Dems marched right into the trap laid for them. Hey did anybody learn anything over these last 6 months? Well, one thing I know is.....Some people can be fooled some of the time and some people can be fooled all of the time, but rarely can ALL of the people be fooled all the time. After so long under the rule of corrupt players, the people have had enough, as Lee would say.

So now that I'm back healthy after my Facebook episode, how about those kidnappers bring their arguments here for some good old fashion debate. You know I can handle you. Your weak try to fool intelligent voters at the last minute is why you lazy RINO's lost.

It's going to be a long summer for the Chairpuppet Greg Smith. No vacation this year. And by the way Chairboy, maybe you shouldn't be saying out loud in public how it doesn't matter who supervises the plowing of the snow or the sweeping of the streets, as long as somebody does it! Your faux leadership is a gift.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

It's going to be a long summer for the Chairpuppet Greg Smith. No vacation this year. And by the way Chairboy, maybe you shouldn't be saying out loud in public how it doesn't matter who supervises the plowing of the snow or the sweeping of the streets, as long as somebody does it! Your faux leadership is a gift.
    Glad to see that reports of your demise were indeed premature Blunt, and as fake as that now-defeated Republican ticket.

I observe one fundamental message from yesterday's vote: The Republican voters seemed to have confirmed that there was in fact a GOP leadership coup last February, and in a sense have delegitimized the current Lancaster Town Republican leadership, just my opinion of course.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, it's me, Frank Lee Blunt. I just broke out of a FALSE Facebook page.
    A friend sent me this yesterday. Is this is what you are referring to?...

(Click Image To Enlarge)

Yes Mark that is the place I was held against my will by cowards. Little people come up with little ideas. It's a good thing my twin Ralfmore Speeks went back to sleep. I have him by my side ready to help out. Ralfmore and I are tight. What Ralffmore knows I know.

And Ralfy and I know the Fatman got his lunch eaten by hunger Conservatives. Kudos to the masterful campaign Chairperson Deb Lemaster pulled off. Chairpuppet Smith is not even close to her level of leadership and organizational skills. No puppets working for her.
    Town highway workers your current boss is in deep trouble. I would stay as far away from him as possible. An injured rat in a corner can be vicious until finally dispatched. And you employees can start relaxing and get back to a normal work environment. Jon Pilato will bring some semblance of order and calm when he takes over.
    Hang on workers, help is on the way.
    I will be getting my regular updates from the Dark Tower (the BOE) soon now. There is an earthquake starting down there that will be heard all over the county of Erie
    Soon Fatman you may see your face on a national outlet. I think they call it the "Perp walk". Ask Golden Boy Danny about that Fatman.
    So the SUMMER of LOVE is finally here. This is going to be fun.
    Hey Paul Rudz........you got smoked brother!!! Your career is toast. Great decision to throw in with the Mafia, Cabal, and Mohr Crew.

STAY TUNED readers........much much more on the way.........
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Kudos to the masterful campaign Chairperson Deb Lemaster pulled off.
    Kudos is an understatement Blunt.

So the SUMMER of LOVE is finally here. This is going to be fun.
    Blunt, the opponent is crafty, clever, unscrupulous, humiliated, and most dangerously, desperate.

May I remind you that the fun-filled 2021 summer of love in Lancaster holds the potential to mirror Christmas time, 1944 in Belgium. At that time, an over-confident U.S. Army was focused on Christmas celebrations,, while the Wehrmacht, desperate but not defeated, prepared to emerge from foggy Ardennes. Once "Autumn Mist" was executed, the Germans overwhelmed the stunned Americans, and for a week, marched pretty much unchecked toward Liege. In so doing, the Germans inflected the greatest number of Allied casualties, in a single battle, of the entire war.

With that in mind, the REPDEMS, like the Wehrmacht, are now desperate, and will fight savagely to halt our forward motion and reverse our gains.

This is a time for satisfaction and temporary respite; it is not time for celebration and stand-down.

The R-C candidates need to stay alert, on message, weigh every word, avoid missteps, and give the enemy nothing to chew on, because this war too, can still be lost.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 23rd, 2021 at 12:09 PM.

I agree Mark with much of what you said. I also put my entire faith in the will of the people to do the right thing once informed of the facts. That is why my mom named me Frank Lee. The truth shall always conquer liars. No matter the costs to defeat such a pack of liars, it will be worth it.
    Your caution to the REAL conservative and republican candidates is the most prescient and sage advice to boot. Heed that warning candidates!
    Our purpose, Mark and Lee, should be to continue to present pertinent informative facts to the voters. The voters are smart enough to take a well-thought-out decision on their own. I trust them. I do not trust any of the SHIP of FOOLS aboard the Mohr/Gisa/Cansdale/McCracken Lollypop Liner. Sink the whole boatload of them.

Reports of a RINO on the loose in Lancaster somewhere near the Official Amatura Dump Site on Genesee street today. Just saw an interesting clip on Informing the Citizens of Lancaster page on Facebook. you better take a look.
    I think that's Paul Rudz in that costume, but it could be Ex-Democrat, newly endorsed by the Working Family party Mr. Wozniak. It's hard to tell.
    Both are RINO's so it's probably one or the other. Just my opinion based on the clip. Who knows? Maybe that was Chairboy Greg Smith trying to get his RINO troops going by reminding them they were swept like a dirty kitchen floor. Who knows? That Rhino doesn't say much, just shows up and does his/her thing. Either way, I like the Rhino, don't you. I know for a fact my twin, Ralfmore, really enjoys when the Rhino comes to play.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; June 23rd, 2021 at 03:14 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

I think that's Paul Rudz in that costume, but it could be Ex-Democrat, newly endorsed by the Working Family party Mr. Wozniak. It's hard to tell.
    Blunt, in connection with Rudz, if he truly wishes to harmonize his long-time, on paper, Republican affiliation with his publicly proclaimed conservative values, would not the cause of that harmony be well served by a voluntary suspension of his campaign, followed by an unambiguous endorsement of both Councilman Dickman and Mark Burkard?

Would not such a suspension and subsequent endorsements honor his supporters who, albeit crudely, faithfully stood by his side in their public proclamations of his conservative Republicanism?

Would he not be a disingenuous "fool" to actively pursue an ego-based campaign, under the exclusive Democrat banner; an endeavor to be undertaken with the strong support of the radical, Leftist Working Families Party?

Such moves, along with a more stronger prioritization of his VOL Trustee duties, may go a long way towards his virtuous political redemption, just my opinion of course.

As a 2019 supporter, my eyes may be open to glimpse such a sight.

Are many others in Lancaster also watching, Trustee Rudz?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 23rd, 2021 at 04:07 PM.

I can just imagine the email conversations and phone calls going on all through the day today between concerned DEM/RINO/CINO leaders. I'll bet it's way different between real republicans and real conservatives. One side is back-slapping one and other while The LOSERS are backstabbing one and another.
    I heard it wasn't so much fun down on Central Ave last night. No party hangovers this morning. More like a funeral. On the other hand, apparently, the winners were happily taking a quick victory lap while focusing on the coming battle. They are ready. A brand new cadre of young voters with a hunger to take back their town. Those people now belong to the ever-expanding membership of LOYAL Conservatives. With many more on the way at the next chance to switch affiliation. The OLD GUARD is on the way out. TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!! I hear the train a comin'.....A comin' down the tracks.........whooooo whooooooo......is getting run over next?.....whooooo...whoooo...ooo.ooowhooo?????? Rudz has no political life anymore Mark. He will shortly be cast aside by the Fatman, who cares little about a pawn like Rudz. He made his choice. Loyalty is not for sale to the highest bidder. Rudz has NONE

Stay tuned
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; June 23rd, 2021 at 04:38 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Rudz has no political life anymore Mark. He will shortly be cast aside by the Fatman, who cares little about a pawn like Rudz. He made his choice. Loyalty is not for sale to the highest bidder. Rudz has NONE
    I was just askin' and you well, truthfully, and completed answered my question Mr. Blunt.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 23rd, 2021 at 05:36 PM.

Readers, here's a little update on the on-again, off-again, love affair going on between Faux Chairpuppet Greggg Smith and the REAL REPUBLICANS.
    Greggg is ready to forgive you rebels and bless your win. All you have to do is just come back into that dark dirty tent along with the rest of the crooks he directs under the tutelage of the Fatman.
    You, Greggg Smith, have single-handedly killed the power the republicans once had. That party was gaining ground under different leadership. You are the guy that made the deal with the DEVIL. Your want for POWER has ruined you and the party.
    You will go down in Lancaster's history as the most incompetent Chairman of any party.
    You got USED just like Rudz got USED. Keep listening to the Fatman.
    The Conservatives ate your lunch Greggg, they took your incumbents into their party while you supported DEM/RINO/CINO's. Those fine candidates and upstanding citizens are going to win this next election. Thank you again Greggg and Stringman Ralph.
    A side note; Does Terry McCracken think he's helped the Dems in Lancaster? Does Chairman Zellner think so? Ralph Lorigo you got some serious thinking to do about your political calculations. An earthquake happened in the TOL last week. It was just the beginning. Cracks are starting to show as local politicians recognize the shift of power. The leverage has dynamically changed between the parties. Conservatives will offer the voters a fresh breath of air. The Dems dirty business dealing year after year has finally caught up with them. And the once strong Republicans have a lot of cancerous tumors among them that have sapped their strength.

Cervi, Dickman, Burkard, and Pilato carry the people's banner. Wave it high and be proud to be selected by your neighbors to speak for them. Stay clean and transparent and serve the people's best interest with respect for ALL the citizens.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Thread Information