Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rudz Candidacy: Some Answers Please!

The Rudz Candidacy: Some Answers Please!

Just Some Questions Based On My Understandings And Opinions:

This thread is posted in reaction to this paragraph of this mailer which I understand was paid for by endorsed Democrat Candidates...

I supported Trustee Rudz when he ran for Trustee just two years ago. From what I know of him, he appears to be a rather amiable sort who has only served two years of a four-year term. In my opinion, to date, his tenure reflects a rather unremarkable record of accomplishments.

Given the suspicious cross-endorsements and the other complexities of the 2021 campaign, I am perplexed as to why Paul Rudz is running for the Town Council. For me to make a full assessment of his purpose, Rudz needs to answer the following questions:

(1) Why did Paul Rudz choose to accept the Democrat Party's endorsement and become the running mate of Councilman Mike Wozniak, who on January 1, 2021 became Supervisor Ruffino's majority-making third vote on the Town Council?

(2) Why does Paul Rudz choose to run in challenge to Councilman Adam Dickman who has performed his Town Council duties with thoughtful skill, in the broad interests of the residents of Lancaster, and with principled resistance to the more questionable Ruffino proposals?

(3) Did Paul Rudz support Supervisor Ruffino's demand that the Town Council reinstate the Supervisor's stipend for budget duties?

(4) Was Paul Rudz supportive of Supervisor Ruffino's rather closed-minded approach to the 2020 Reassessments?

(5) Was Paul Rudz supportive of the more perceived heavy-handed tactics and comments of Supervisor Ruffino in connection with the COVID "Lancaster Pause?"

(6) Was Paul Rudz supportive of the letter co-signed by Supervisor Ruffino, under the letterhead of the Town of Lancaster Supervisor, in support of the private enterprise Solar Simplified?

(7) Was Paul Rudz supportive of the initial draft of the 2021 Budget, prepared by Supervisor Ruffino and his Budget Officer Cuviello, over the revisions initiated by Councilman Leary and citizen watchdogs which met the tax cap limit?

(8) Was Paul Rudz supportive of Supervisor Ruffino's seeming failure to transparently explain a decision to terminate the Chairman of the ZBA, when the Supervisor rather dismissively justified his decision with the comment "Basically, I have three votes?"

(9) Was Paul Rudz supportive of what many perceive to have been Supervisor Ruffino's rather disrespectful comment to a former Town Clerk during a Public Participation session?

(10) Was Paul Rudz supportive of his running mate Mike Wozniak when Wozniak appeared to attempt to avoid a direct answer on a question concerning family patronage?

(11) Is Paul Rudz comfortable running with the publicly announced support of the Working Families Party?

Perhaps more relevant to a complete understanding of the Rudz candidacy, it is necessary for the Democrat and Republican parties to answer these questions:

(1) Why have both political parties endorsed Paul Rudz, who as VOL Trustee, voted to massively increase search fees in the Village of Lancaster?

(2) Why have both political parties endorsed Trustee Paul Rudz, who in light of COVID-19, initially supported a delay in the advancement of the VOL Roundabout project, only to reverse himself some weeks later?

(3) Why have both political parties endorsed Trustee Paul Rudz, whom I understand told the Lancaster Conservative Party Chair that he favors the dissolution of the Lancaster Town Police Department in favor of a contracted police force?

(4) Why have both political parties endorsed Trustee Rudz, who in his two years and two months in office, holds this record of attendance at VOL Board meetings:

(A) In his first full year as Trustee, Paul Rudz missed five (5) VOL Board public meetings.

Reference:https://ecode360.com/documents/LA060.../541482977.pdf

(B) In his second full year as Trustee, Paul Rudz missed four (4) VOL Board public meetings.

Reference: https://ecode360.com/documents/LA060.../605358457.pdf

(C) At the beginning of his third year as VOL Trustee, as of May 10, 2021, Paul Rudz, out of three regular and one special VOL Board meetings, Rudz already has missed one meeting.

Reference:https://ecode360.com/documents/LA060.../605358521.pdf

If I am provided with full answers to all of the above, perhaps I can more fully assess as to why Trustee Paul Rudz is running for the Town Council, why the Republican and Democrat Parties endorsed him, and why the Working Families Party is supporting him.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 5th, 2021 at 09:58 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, there will no answers from Mr. Rudz. He does not speak for himself anymore. He is one of the walking dead in the Ralph Mohr parade of sorry soul starved clones. Paul Rudz has no real true civic duty in mind. He has become the same as his new cronies. Liars,each and everyone of them. He fits their mold perfectly.
    Getting in bed with these guys and gals takes it's toll on one's ability to tell the difference between right and wrong.
    Paul I told you you'd get your time in the limelight. Now's the time an honest man would answer the questions put forth by you Mark. But as I said, an honest man would do that. Honesty is NOT Paul Rudz's choice now. He will lie like the entire Ship of Fools does now. He has given away his soul. So the public will never hear from him. It's part of the standard operating procedure of TOL DEM/REB's.
    Paul Rudz you and Greg White are one and the same. No difference between you and him and Theft of Service Amatura.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    ...toll on one's ability to tell the difference between right and wrong.
    That is a matter for individual's conscience, and is an issue rightly judged by its God, but as a voter, I just want to be able to assess the true political philosophy and political motivations of a candidate for Town Council who is a Republican, but who holds the endorsement of the Democrat Party and the support of the radical, Leftist Working Families Party.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 5th, 2021 at 03:02 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

You two are the reason why no one good wants to run for politics in this town. Greg you and mark here play your sausage fest every day on here. Sojka interviewed Rutz along with banks and told people he was an outstanding candidate. Gee now we get the same lying bull**** in these threads from Greg and Mark.
    Who is the R.I.N.O here ? Who says he never makes deals here ? No other then Sojka himself. Two years ago Sojka took a deal from Gallo to endorse one of the most liberal Democrats in Terranova that there was for town clerk. Gallo told Sojka that if the Republican committee didnt endorse Terronova the conservative committee wouldnt endorse any of the Republican commitee candidates.
    When Sojka insured he had the votes from the committee to endorse her and they did the first words out of no deals Sojka was the conservative committee just endorsed our whole slate without even going through the endorsement process that night for supervisor.
    Is that not a deal that no deal Sojka braggs about not doing ? Seems like a deal went down to me.
    Then Sojka's pick for town clerk gets trounced in the primary by Anne Desidero. Does Sojka do the right thing and support who the constituents wanted in the primary ? No he did not. he wouldn't even allow anything put on the committee Facebook in support of Anne. why? Oh because he said she didnt go through the endorsement process.
    Now what is Sojka doing with Burkard?
    Burkard didnt go through the endorsement process ...if he wins in the primary should the Republican Committee support him like Sojka supported Anne? I hope they do not...Sojka hypocrite rules from 2 years ago right?
    Mark you and Sojka are truly disgusting individuals who have no character at all.
    For you to try and tear apart a good family man like Rutz and lie about him saying he is a Rino is disgusting. The man has been a Republican for over 30 years and a conservative one at that.
    Trying to destroy a Great candidate like Rutz is not only disgusting it is repulsive as well.
    When is Sojka going to grow a set and say to Mohrs face what he says behind his back ? The hate Sojka has for Mohr is border line creepy. Maybe he should seek help.
    Another thing about Sojka and no patronage jobs...Greg doesnt like patronage jobs unless one is given to Tyler or if the Republicans won the Town Supervisor position in the last election for supervisor..Sojka himself sent a long list of jobs to committee members to be filled if they wanted them.
    Patronage jobs for me but not for thee ....right Greg ?
    Last edited by Libslayer; June 6th, 2021 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libslayer View Post
    You two are the reason why no one good wants to run for politics in this town. Greg you and mark here play your sausage fest every day on here. Sojka interviewed Rutz along with banks and told people he was an outstanding candidate. Gee now we get the same lying bull**** in these threads from Greg and Mark.
    If you are a voice for the REPDEMS, yikes, they have much bigger problems than what you call a "sausage fest."

"No one good wants to run for politics," seriously?

I thought yours were candidates who run to serve the residents, govern in the people's name, and do so "focusing on professionalism and not politics?"

You need to get the mission statement of your candidates straight in your own mind eh?

C-O-N-C-E-N-T-R-A-T-E!!!

Mark you and Sojka are truly disgusting individuals who have no character at all.

For you to try and tear apart a good family man like Rutz and lie about him saying he is a Rino is disgusting. *The man has been a Republican for over 30 years and a conservative one at that.
    Lies are assertions that end in a period (.); a question is a request for knowledge which ends with a question mark (?).

Under this thread, fifteen questions were asked, and you have not provided one single answer.

BTW, who is Rutz?

That is another question which ended in a (?)
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 6th, 2021 at 02:18 AM.

The man has been a Republican for over 30 years and a conservative one at that.
    A I previously wrote, I supported Rudz in 2019, and that is what confuses me about him, and is why I asked these questions; questions which you have not yet answered...

(1) Why did Paul Rudz choose to accept the Democrat Party's endorsement and become the running mate of Councilman Mike Wozniak, who on January 1, 2021 became Supervisor Ruffino's majority-making third vote on the Town Council?

(2) Why does Paul Rudz choose to run in challenge to Councilman Adam Dickman who has performed his Town Council duties with thoughtful skill, in the broad interests of the residents of Lancaster, and with principled resistance to the more questionable Ruffino proposals?

(3) Did Paul Rudz support Supervisor Ruffino's demand that the Town Council reinstate the Supervisor's stipend for budget duties?

(4) Was Paul Rudz supportive of Supervisor Ruffino's rather closed-minded approach to the 2020 Reassessments?

(5) Was Paul Rudz supportive of the more perceived heavy-handed tactics and comments of Supervisor Ruffino in connection with the COVID "Lancaster Pause?"

(6) Was Paul Rudz supportive of the letter co-signed by Supervisor Ruffino, under the letterhead of the Town of Lancaster Supervisor, in support of the private enterprise Solar Simplified?

(7) Was Paul Rudz supportive of the initial draft of the 2021 Budget, prepared by Supervisor Ruffino and his Budget Officer Cuviello, over the revisions initiated by Councilman Leary and citizen watchdogs which met the tax cap limit?

(8) Was Paul Rudz supportive of Supervisor Ruffino's seeming failure to transparently explain a decision to terminate the Chairman of the ZBA, when the Supervisor rather dismissively justified his decision with the comment "Basically, I have three votes?"

(9) Was Paul Rudz supportive of what many perceive to have been Supervisor Ruffino's rather disrespectful comment to a former Town Clerk during a Public Participation session?

(10) Was Paul Rudz supportive of his running mate Mike Wozniak when Wozniak appeared to attempt to avoid a direct answer on a question concerning family patronage?

(11) Is Paul Rudz comfortable running with the publicly announced support of the Working Families Party?

BTW, you last commented on this forum on February 11, 2016. That post, and your previous five posts, dealt exclusively with LCSD matters.

Just to drive you nuts ! Especially if you are a liberal democrat tool ! Keep letting it work on that mind of yours .

Slept through the Trump administration, eh?

Is that why you may be unaware of the controversies which attend RINOs, you know the Jeff Flake and Mitt Romney types.

Speaking of LCSD matters, were you present for this LCSD meeting?...

"One member of the crowd shouted, “Heil, Hitler” at Graber."
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...nsion-remains/

I am sure such a virtuous, thoughtful individual such as yourself will join me in condemning such a distasteful, vile, individual for uttering those horrible words in front of the District's student(s), correct?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 6th, 2021 at 02:57 AM.

. Gee now we get the same lying bull**** in these threads from Greg and Mark.
    I know you can't spell your candidate Rudz's name , but criminees, I guess you can't read either, eh?

To answer you illiteracy, I started this thread myself, with questions; not lies, and with the assistance of no other person, capeesh?

Then Sojka's pick for town clerk gets trounced in the primary by Anne Desidero.
    Are you referring to this Desiderio?...

...according to a release sent by Ralph Mohr, Desiderio’s campaign manager.
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...er-town-clerk/

Does Sojka do the right thing and support who the constituents wanted in the primary ? No he did not.
    Perhaps some reason(s) reside in these Speak Up threads?...

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...desiderio+2019

This thread is of particular note:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 6th, 2021 at 03:30 AM.

Libslayer, don't post lies. If you knew anything you would already KNOW Mr. Sojka IS NOT me.
    Until you can post the TRUE facts to the readers you will be just as untrustworthy as the rest of the RINO's gathered around Chairpuppet Greg Smith.
    And Libsucker, just because you don't noticed a "good" candidate doesn't mean beans. Of course you can't tell one when you see them. You have no idea what "good" means in political candidates. The REAL republicans are the only ones with true Conservative endorsement in the coming elections. Not that phoney bunch of LIARS whose faces are all over the TOL pretending to be something they are not. So come on Libblowhard bring your best. You whine like Greg Smith,are you him????
    Keep swinging in the dark at the monsters that scare you so much. You and the Ship of Fools are in for a rough ride.
    Paul Rudz has lost his way. He is a Zombie now,corrupt as the rest of the Fatman's Crew.When you play with fire you are going to get burned.
    As for Mr. Sojka and your phoney claim of patronage, do you even know what patronage is? Because WINNING an election as a true Independent candidate without the support of the Cabal or Giza Mafia is not the path one takes to earn patronage. Your game is as weak as Greg Smith's.
    Paul Rudz is a broken man and a great target to go after, He makes it easy because he openly sold his soul for 30 pieces of silver.

You should watch out Libplayer, on this thread you must get your facts straight or suffer me calling you out with real true information.
    If you are just going to try throwing stuff against the wall till something sticks, it'll be a rough time on this page for you.
    Come and get it
    Frank Lee Speaking....

The only liar here is you and Mark Greg. Looks like I got under that lying skin of yours by telling the truth about what a hypocrite you truly are.
    Everyone knows it's you Greg . Why dont you or Mark run for office? It would be a hoot to watch your candidacy go up in flames.
    You want answers to your questions just go find Paul Rutz and ask him yourself instead of lying about him here. He is more then happy to answer any questions an irrelevant fool like you has to ask. He is easy to find. What good would it do ? Lying trolls like you would just lie about his answers anyway.
    I read the garbage you post here Greg and Mark and laugh at you every time I read it.
    You want Republicans to win Greg ? Join the democrat committee so they can look like the fools when you lie about Republicans.

Hey marky poo ....do we want to go back to the school board fiasco that Greg basically ruined as to anyone running for school board to this day anymore?
    Greg ruined anyone ever running for school board anymore with his lies and bull**** back then.
    When Brian and Mary Jo lost the school board election Mr.Graber came up to Greg to shake his hand and said it is time to put this behind us. Know what your God Greg did? He shook his head no and turned his back on the man and walked away like the classless man child he is.
    Why dont you list the names of anyone who ran for school board who wasn't connected to the ones already there since Greg lost the next year with Nargis and Melissa ?
    Greg's only concern was about the Redskin name. The cement head jock was butthurt that they took his precious name away.
    How are the Legends doing there Marko ? Looks like they are doing awesome with their sports program as it turns out the name didnt mean anything now did it? The kids want to play sports and be the best .
    Were you cheering on Greg Marko when Greg bought the knight and made fun of the little girl that designed that logo in the 4th of July Parade and rented a spot right by the beer tent and did the same the whole 4th of July weekend ? Were you proud that he made fun of that little girl there Marko ?
    People were enraged by that...Greg thought it was funny and said the crowd loved it. His opinion of what people thought of it was only in his warped mind.
    How may outsiders have challenged incumbents on the school board since then marko ? I will tell you the answer 0 . Why ? Because people are connected by the incumbents to Greg's stupidity from years ago that's why.
    Keep having your sausage fest with Greg there marko. Losers always stick together.
    How many candidates did Greg get in office as committee Chair ? Three that can remember. Colby and outstanding Judge. Bob Leary on town council very good man who knocked on doors...oh and we cant forget Liberal Democrat Diane Terronova who played Greg for the fool he is and told him and the Committee that she would back people who would back her. Not more then a week after getting Greg's endorsement she made campaign contributions to Bruso and poloncarz and none to any of their candidates that were running on the Republican ticket that year. Look it up Marko election contributions are there for the public to see. When it came time in the 4th of July parade to march with the people who backed here Terronova was no where to be found with the candidates that were marching for the Republican Committee, but she was seen schmoozing it up with Poloncarz.
    Terronova is your typical Trump hating liberal Democrat who was hand picked by R.I.N.O Sojka.
    See marko people like me view you as the poop stain of society. You are nothing but a liar on a blog trying to look important.its time you realize you are just that. Irrelevant.
    Everything I have posted here is fact and true. You cant dispute that.
    Enjoy your Sunday fuming over facts there little man. This was quite enjoyable to me to show you what the fool you really are.
    Last edited by Libslayer; June 6th, 2021 at 07:30 AM.

You want answers to your questions just go find Paul Rutz and ask him yourself instead of lying about him here.
    I should find Paul Rudz and ask him?

The questions are here and waiting to be answered, and so far, you and Rudz have answered none; and from you, lies and name calling.

Ah, Speak Up's face of the Republican Party.

Hey marky poo ....

Enjoy your Sunday fuming over facts there little man. This was quite enjoyable to me to show you what the fool you really are.
    Looks like I not only got under your skin, but hit a nerve, eh?

More name calling and ranting; any dumb ass with the mental skill set of an eight-year-old can do that.

Guess you found your niche, eh Libslayer?

In any event, spew-on and show the readers why many so people have previously left the Republican Party and have become Conservatives or Blanks.

BTW Libslayer, is that a proper name or a compound word (composed of the libs which is a slang term for liberals and noun layer which means person that lays something)?

OMG, are you in bed with the liberals?

Now, how about answering the questions?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 6th, 2021 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I should find Paul Rudz and ask him?

The questions are here and waiting to be answered, and so far, you and Rudz have answered none; and from you, lies and name calling.

Ah, Speak Up's face of the Republican Party.
    If and when he knocks on your door you can ask him as many questions as you like there Marko. Do you even live in the area anymore? If you would like a meeting could be arranged with you and Paul. I am sure you would then view Rudz as an outstanding candidate just as Sojka and Banks did when they interviewed him.
    Sojka's modo when he ran Terronova was inclusive not exclusive. Looks like that was nothing but BS on the part of Sojka as well to get his deal done with the conservative committee...you know the guy who doesnt make deals.
    So let me get this straight Marko. It was awesome to run a Trump hating liberal Democrat for town clerk that got the Conservative and Republican endorsement but it isnt good that a man with character that is a life long Republican and a conservative got the endorsement of the Democrats.
    You have to be quite the fool to realize that lines matter in elections. You think that you cant win without the conservative line. Well marko anyone on that conservative line cant win without the Republican line or the Democrat line period.
    Rutz is right...he would have been a fool not to take the Democrat endorsement. If he gets the Republican and Democrat line game over Marko. The conservative line doesnt mean squat.
    He has better things to do then to answer liars like you and Greg on this blog.
    If you think your lies on this blog are relevant you must think otherwise. I came on here to set your lies straight

If and when he knocks on your door you can ask him as many questions as you like there Marko. Do you even live in the area anymore? If you would like a meeting could be arranged with you and Paul. I am sure you would then view Rudz as an outstanding candidate...
    Hey, Paul Rudz is perfectly welcome to stop by home at any suitable time, and I would be more than happy to speak with him. I believe that he was at my home in 2019 and as I recall, I signed his petition.

I do remember him to be a very likable, decent and at that time, honorable man, and that is why I have posted my questions; questions, not lies.

If he does engage me, I will be more than happy to convey to the Speak Up readers his answers to the questions that I asked.

So let me get this straight Marko. It was awesome to run a Trump hating liberal Democrat for town clerk that got the Conservative and Republican endorsement
    That race was about competence. Town Clerks simply function in a service office; a trust that does not include representing a constituency.

You have to be quite the fool to realize that lines matter in elections. You think that you cant win without the conservative line.
    What convoluted thoughts are you writing and in what language are you writing them in?

Well marko anyone on that conservative line cant win without the Republican line or the Democrat line period.
    Not much on political history, eh Mr. Brilliance? Tell your insights to Jimmy Griffin and James Buckley.

He has better things to do then to answer liars like you and Greg on this blog.
    What lies?

Again, I simply asked questions?

In any event, to which Paul Rudz are you now referring?

The honorable candidate Rudz who would engage those that he would lead, or the evasive candidate Rudz who may chose to dodge questions purportedly because he has better things to do?

He has better things to do then to answer...
    Does that preoccupation also account for his stellar VOL attendance record?

If you think your lies on this blog are relevant you must think otherwise.
    Another twisted, convoluted written thought. What on Earth does that sentence mean?

Now, how about another 1,000 word rant strung together into one long, saliva spewing sentence?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 6th, 2021 at 09:17 AM.

The only liar here is you and Mark Greg. Looks like I got under that lying skin of yours by telling the truth about what a hypocrite you truly are.
    You have yet to cite one specific untruthful comment that I made.

Why dont you or Mark run for office?
    Nah, I don't want to join your elitist, leftist private club. I'll just pay my taxes so your buddies have another paycheck to cash.

It would be a hoot to watch your candidacy go up in flames.
    Kind of like your posts, eh?

You want answers to your questions just go find Paul Rutz and ask him yourself instead of lying about him here. He is more then happy to answer any questions an irrelevant fool like you has to ask.
    Are voters are "irrelevant fool(s)" to you SWAMP creatures?

Lying trolls like you would just lie about his answers anyway.
    Ah, your predetermined response. It seems as though you are more afraid of his possible answers than you are of my straightforward questions.

In any event, my offer still stands...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Hey, Paul Rudz is perfectly welcome to stop by home at any suitable time, and I would be more than happy to speak with him. *I believe that he was at my home in 2019 and as I recall, I signed his petition.

I do remember him to be a very likable, decent and at that time, honorable man, and that is why I have posted my questions; questions, not lies.

If he does engage me, I will be more than happy to convey to the Speak Up readers his answers to the questions that I asked.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 6th, 2021 at 01:20 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information