Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you sick og Higgins crying?

Are you sick og Higgins crying?

I can't stand listening to guys like Higgins, kenndey, and sean ryan complaining about the skyway the 33, and the 198. why do the news outlets continue to cover this crap from Higgins. All three of these clowns should be voted out of office and Higgins should have been gone six years ago. But these people keep voting them back in like mayor erekel. All three are major roadways for people to get from one point to another without driving around in circles. So the three stooges want to rip up roads that would cost billions and replace them with trees, roads with more stop signs, and traffic signals. Let the people that use the Xways and skyway have a say. Higgins is always about what he wants. Then commercial radio puts this guy on the radio this morning to cry more about the skyway. If you don't let this guy cry he might go away. Wake up people stop voting these people in office again an again.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    I can't stand listening to guys like Higgins, kenndey, and sean ryan complaining about the skyway the 33, and the 198. why do the news outlets continue to cover this crap from Higgins. All three of these clowns should be voted out of office and Higgins should have been gone six years ago. But these people keep voting them back in like mayor erekel. All three are major roadways for people to get from one point to another without driving around in circles. So the three stooges want to rip up roads that would cost billions and replace them with trees, roads with more stop signs, and traffic signals. Let the people that use the Xways and skyway have a say. Higgins is always about what he wants. Then commercial radio puts this guy on the radio this morning to cry more about the skyway. If you don't let this guy cry he might go away. Wake up people stop voting these people in office again an again.
    Local media love clowns like Higgins. He was a joke on the city council, an absolute laughing stock in the state assembly and is universally recognized outside of western New York as one of the least effective members of the House of Representatives. And the quality of local representation in the state legislature has hit an all time low with the group that is currently wasting space in Albany.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Local media love clowns like Higgins. He was a joke on the city council, an absolute laughing stock in the state assembly and is universally recognized outside of western New York as one of the least effective members of the House of Representatives. And the quality of local representation in the state legislature has hit an all time low with the group that is currently wasting space in Albany.

yet he has held office for a long long long time... why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    yet he has held office for a long long long time... why is that?
    Because people have no idea they go in and pull the lever and in. This guy and brown and many more need to go. But people are blind.

A lot of movement on the bridge issue. On Facebook, there is a skyway group check it out all the people against taking the bridge down. So who are the developers Higgins is pushing to get the bridge down? Any time a politician pushes this hard there is something in it for him. what? I also read they need to start the 33 group
    Next Monday Hamburg town board meeting. People going to ask the town board to pass a resolution against the removal of the skyway. You can speak at the end of the meeting if you are a Hamburg resident. Nonresidents can also attend for support of the resolution. Stand up to these politicians with their dumb ideas and wasting money. Fix the roads in wny and start working on traffic
    signals on these towns and state roads.

A lot of movement on the bridge issue. On Facebook, there is a skyway group check it out all the people against taking the bridge down. So who are the developers Higgins is pushing to get the bridge down? Any time a politician pushes this hard there is something in it for him. what? I also read they need to start the 33 group
    Next Monday Hamburg town board meeting. People going to ask the town board to pass a resolution against the removal of the skyway. You can speak at the end of the meeting if you are a Hamburg resident. Nonresidents can also attend for support of the resolution. Stand up to these politicians with their dumb ideas and wasting money. Fix the roads in wny and start working on traffic
    signals on these towns and state roads.
    If they rip down the Skyway they’ll suddenly realize why it was built in the first place.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There are still large boats going under the bridge?

Rule of thumb: If high talker Higgins wants to do it, it’s exactly the wrong thing to do. The man is dumb; I’m talking Joe Biden dumb.

so now Higgins backs off taking down the skyway because of the public pressure he sees coming at him and his poop boy kennedy. but now blames the state on issues before it can come down. People vote him out of office like kennedy way too long in office. You, gun people, remember Kennedy was right up Cuomo's butt on this issue of the safe act and voted for it..

yes unloading right under it. smell those cheerios

so now Higgins backs off taking down the skyway because of the public pressure he sees coming at him and his poop boy kennedy. but now blames the state on issues before it can come down. People vote him out of office like kennedy way too long in office. You, gun people, remember Kennedy was right up Cuomo's butt on this issue of the safe act and voted for it..
    Higgins, Ryan, Kennedy, Peoples….a classic example of the blind leading the infirm.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Higgins, Ryan, Kennedy, Peoples….a classic example of the blind leading the infirm.
    Every day there’s further confirmation of the laughable incompetence of high talker Higgins, Schumer and that whole clown show that is the Democratic Totalitarian party…the latest, watching that bed wetter in Ottawa publicly humiliate them on a daily basis over reopening the border to Canada. Last week the story was that Schumer and the high talker were exerting their considerable influence to bring about a border opening by Canada Day or possibly July 4. Instead, the bed wetter publicly dropped trou and told them to kiss his pucker. But why is anyone surprised? How could anyone possibly take seriously a high talker like Higgins or a schmeck like Schumer? In Schumer and Gillibrand, New York State has the worst representation in the United State Senate. And high talker Higgins is a zero, plain and simple.

As I’ve said repeatedly, this area has no meaningful representation at the state and federal level with a high talker like Higgins and a dope like Tim Kennedy representing us. That comical article about their humiliation by Cuomo and the collapse of their demands for removal of the Skyway prove it beyond dispute.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    honestly I have no clue why some people are in office. Many don't strike me as smart or bright. Now I sound like I'm full of myself. I just had someone "yell" at me for comments I made on facebook about the town of Cheektowaga. "Why are you always negative about the town"... It's not the town I'm negative on it's the group that runs the town.

same group that will kiss cuomo's ass or higgin's ass if they visit. I simply don't get it.

Then I get the "If you know better why don't you run for office". My gawd. If I ran and got on our town board within a week I'd know who would need to go. I'm sure they wouldn't take kindly to being asked to resign. You need a competent team to work with.

WNY, these are the people put in office by outfits like the shoeshine rag and the Democratic Totalitarian public relations office known locally a Channel 2 News.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information