Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you sick og Higgins crying?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    But why? Why would the Buffalo news push this nonsense? Wouldn't they want to see the area they sell their news paper in flourish? Grow? BE business friendly so businesses spend money with their paper?

Same goes for Jeremy and the ecdems.com. Wouldn't they want to see the area flourish and grow? If so why the hell would they support the people they do? Or is it just about money. If the money flows they will support a rock for an elected seat?

Follow the editorial policies of the Buffalo News over the last 60 years and it’s the pathway to the devastation of Buffalo New York. And don’t ever make the mistake of thinking that the people in the media are intelligent. Quite the contrary is the case in most cases.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I want to thank you for supporting me last night at my first fundraiser for Erie County Comptroller.
    It was a huge success thanks to you. It means a great deal to me that you took time out of your busy schedules to stop by, say hello, offer to help in whatever way you can. The outpouring was more than I could have ever expected! Just to be able to see people and speak with friends again was wonderful.
    We will continue to push forward to meet with folks, get out in the community, and raise the needed dollars to get our message out. As we move forward over the next 4 and a half months I want you to know how grateful I am for your continued support.
    https://www.facebook.com/votelynne/

She's running for comptroller.

Does she have any "comptroller" experience? Accounting experience?

[QUOTE=grump;1986324]Higgins, Ryan, Kennedy, Peoples….a classic example of the blind leading the infirm.[/Q

you forgot one mayor erkal five terms he wants now, just like sippy cup joe he comes on tv i shut it off. The people around here keep voting these people in and look what you have.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information