Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Political mailers are here

6-16-2021 Republica-Conservative mailer .jpg

6-16-2021 Republican-Conservative mailer (2).jpg

The 2021 Republican-Conservative Team

Another mailer sent to mislead recipients that these endorsed Republican candidates are endorsed Conservative Party candidates as well. They are not!

Wozniak and Amatura are recent converts to the conservative party, The reminder are registered Republicans. Typical Mohr political campaign literature claptrap.

A mailer should be put out speaking on Republican and Democrat committee member efforts to walk garnering petitions to get Wozniak, Amatura and interloper White
    on the primary ballot to challenge the 'real' endorsed Conservative Party candidates. The antics of this year's Republican-Democrat party alliance is appalling.

Politics has no shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    6-16-2021 Republica-Conservative mailer .jpg

6-16-2021 Republican-Conservative mailer (2).jpg

The antics of this year's Republican-Democrat party alliance is appalling.

Politics has no shame!

Did not Gallivan vote to give Andrew Cuomo broad emergency powers to deal with Covid-19...

Legislature gives $40M, broad powers to Cuomo amid coronavirus
    Cayla Harris

March 3, 2020
    Updated: March 3, 2020 2:42 p.m.
    ...because this reference suggests that only four Senators voted in opposition?:

The four no votes were split equally by party: Sens. Julia Salazar, D-Brooklyn; Gustavo Rivera, D-Bronx; George Borrello; R-Chautauqua County; and Pamela Helming, R-Ontario County.
    Reference: https://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...o-15101092.php
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 16th, 2021 at 07:36 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

The antics of this year's Republican-Democrat party alliance is appalling.

Politics has no shame!
    Indeed Lee.

There are very few in politics that have the integrity and straightforward honesty of Councilman Leary...

I have been threatened to watch what I do locally or I won’t be endorsed and have already been told the County won’t back me in future elections. Although I still respect members on both committees that is fine with me because I never ran for office to serve political career aspirations. I ran for office to serve the residents of Lancaster as a Conservative Republican because I didn’t like what was happening and will continue to serve the people until my last day in office.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

The primary is a disgusting mess, double-dealing antics by both Republican and Democratic Parties, machinations to confuse the voter.

The following is a report today that I found very interesting, needs more research, and could be of merit.

NYC mayoral primary will use ranked-choice vote; early voting begins Saturday

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

6-17-2021 Republican-Conservative Team Leaders.jpg

6-17-2021 Reublican- Conservative Team Leaders.jpg

Republican-Conservative Leaders mailer

Hypocrisy to the max! The address this mailer was sent from is from a non-campaigning conservative primary challenger whose only job is to discredit the endorsed Conservative Party candidates. The only selfish party bosses are his - colluded Republican and Democratic Party Chairs, patronage committee members, and lackeys who care not for community best interests. A cross endorsed slate of Republicans, Democrats, and Working Family parties. Whose best interests do you think will be served?

6-17-2021 Reublican- Conservative Team Leaders.jpg

Republican-Conservative Leaders mailer

Hypocrisy to the max! The address this mailer was sent from is from a non-campaigning conservative primary challenger whose only job is to discredit the endorsed Conservative Party candidates. The only selfish party bosses are his - colluded Republican and Democratic Party Chairs, patronage committee members, and lackeys who care not for community best interests. A cross endorsed slate of Republicans, Democrats, and Working Family parties. Whose best interests do you think will be served?
    I supported Trustee Rudz when he ran for Village of Lancaster Trustee in 2019.

However, I am now very disappointed in his performance as Trustee. One of my major concerns with his tenure is what I consider to be his poor attendance record at VOL Board meetings.

In that regard, I simply can not support Trustee Rudz for Town Councilman.

If you are comfortable with Paul Rudz's attendance record as Village of Lancaster Trustee, his position on the future of the Lancaster Town Police Department, and other elements of his record as VOL Trustee, then by all means vote for him:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

(1) Why have both political parties endorsed Paul Rudz, who as VOL Trustee, voted to massively increase search fees in the Village of Lancaster?

(2) Why have both political parties endorsed Trustee Paul Rudz, who in light of COVID-19, initially supported a delay in the advancement of the VOL Roundabout project, only to reverse himself some weeks later?

(3) Why have both political parties endorsed Trustee Paul Rudz, whom I understand told the Lancaster Conservative Party Chair that he favors the dissolution of the Lancaster Town Police Department in favor of a contracted police force?

(4) Why have both political parties endorsed Trustee Rudz, who in his two years and two months in office, holds this record of attendance at VOL Board meetings:
    (1) In his first full year as Trustee, Paul Rudz missed five (5) VOL Board public meetings.

Reference:https://ecode360.com/documents/LA060.../541482977.pdf

(2) In his second full year as Trustee, Paul Rudz missed four (4) VOL Board public meetings.

Reference: https://ecode360.com/documents/LA060.../605358457.pdf

(3) At the beginning of his third year as VOL Trustee, as of May 10, 2021, Paul Rudz, out of three regular and one special VOL Board meetings, Rudz already has missed one meeting.

Reference:https://ecode360.com/documents/LA060.../605358521.pdf
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 17th, 2021 at 12:10 PM.

Mark:

Where your frustration and anger here is directed at one candidate, I see the entire slate pictured as politicos who compromised their integrity and values to party bosses who colluded to control the campaign outcome, signing on to disingenuous / misleading mailer narratives, and Conservative Party BOE and frivolous court challenges.

When Rudz made his infamous blundering acknowledgement that he did not petition for the Democratic Party endorsement, but that he received a call that said the party was endorsing him, and that he would have been a fool not to accept it, if he didn’t realize how damaging that was then, he will soon find out.

When ‘no balls’ Smierciak withdrew because of marching orders from above, when the other cross endorsed candidates fell in line with the double-dealing REPDEMS they compromised their integrity and values as well – IMHO.

Yes, elections have consequences. The Dems have always played fast and loose, the Reps less so. But under Mohr deals with the Dems were always possible. Never to this extent and with such malice. The Democrat and Republican committees should be ashamed of what they conceived.

For two parties with opposite values and political ideology to collude,then seeking the endorsement of a far-left Working Family Party to crush and eliminate the only minor party remaining is vile and appalling.

In the 40 years of being a Lancaster voter and spending the last 22 years religiously attending town board meetings, I have never witnessed anything close to this scandalous primary election. The committee members in both major parties should be ashamed of themselves for voting in their Chairs and candidate slates. You dare call yourselves 'real' Republicans or Democrats?

6-17-2021 Pilato mailer.jpg

6-17-2017 Pilato Mailer.jpg

Click on image to enlarge

John Pilato - Highway Superintendent mailer

Last edited by Lee Chowaniec; June 17th, 2021 at 07:12 PM.

Mark:

Where your frustration and anger here is directed at one candidate, I see the entire slate pictured as politicos who compromised their integrity and values to party bosses who colluded to control the campaign outcome, signing on to disingenuous / misleading mailer narratives, and Conservative Party BOE and frivolous court challenges.
    My frustration, anger may be too strong a term, with Rudz is indeed intense because, as was the case with his 2019 VOL Trustee campaign, when I lend my name in support of a candidate, I feel profoundly betrayed when the candidate-turned-office holder subsequently under represents its constituents, or otherwise demonstrates qualities which depart its previous campaign pledges; smug, duplicitous exertions which reduce trusted pledges to forlorn rhetoric.

Yes, elections have consequences.
    Indeed Lee, but so do words and actions.

Ruffino's comment "Basically, because I have three votes" should serve to remind the voters that is was Ron Ruffino himself who made the 2021 campaign a referendum his (Ruffino's) tenure. Those running with the endorsement of the Democrat-Working Families-Republican Parties, Wozniak and Amatura, and Rudz who is running with the the endorsements of the Republican and Democrat Parties, and with the support of the Working Families Party, simply can not shun or escape bearing the stigmatic burdens of the incumbent Supervisor's record.

In that connection...

When Rudz made his infamous blundering acknowledgement that he did not petition for the Democratic Party endorsement, but that he received a call that said the party was endorsing him, and that he would have been a fool not to accept it...
    ...suggests to me, what I perceive to have been some rather harsh Ruffino comments which suggest arrogant and heavy-handed governance, were and remain of little or no consequence to the aspirational Rudz.

I wish I could reclaim my 2019 support of Mr. Rudz, but I take full ownership of that misguided support. In a small way, I feel complicit in his rise to power and for his candidacy which I now unequivocally oppose.

As you have so often written Mr. C., "With rare exceptions, all politicos suck." Indeed!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 17th, 2021 at 09:42 PM.

When ‘no balls’ Smierciak withdrew because of marching orders from above, when the other cross endorsed candidates fell in line with the double-dealing REPDEMS they compromised their integrity and values as well – IMHO.
    Another example of my political gullibility and my misguided support. As grandmother always asserted after a misstep: "Mai Piu," which means "No More" or "Never Again!"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; June 17th, 2021 at 09:56 PM.

6-18-2021 Cervi mailer (1).jpg

6-18-2021 Cervi mailer.jpg

Click on image to enlarge

Justice Anthony Cervi mailer

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information