Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Town of Lancaster 2021 primary / election updates / comments

Town of Lancaster 2021 primary / election updates / comments

In a bold move today, the Town of Lancaster Conservative Party was the first to announce its endorsed primary candidate slate for 2021 town elective positions.

The following have received conservative party endorsements:

Highway Superintendent – John Pilato

Town Judge – Anthony Cervi (incumbent)

Town Council – Adam Dickman (incumbent)

Town Council – Frank Smierciak

A bold move in that the Conservative Party is usually the last to announce their endorsed candidate slate. This year the conservative party wants to assure Lancaster residents they are beholden to endorsing the most qualified individuals with like conservative values, serving in the best interest of the community, not in their best interests or agendas.

The conservative party has grown significantly in number the past two years and has become a minor party politically looked upon as an important asset in winning the November election.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Town of Lancaster Conservative Party was the first to announce its endorsed primary candidate slate for 2021
    Dude, ya worried Frank Lee Blunt is taking your thunder ?????

Just kidding!

I had a feeling this thread was forthcoming after reading your comment on Frank Lee Blunt's clown show thread. Gotta say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Dude, ya worried Frank Lee Blunt is taking your thunder ?????

Just kidding!

I had a feeling this thread was forthcoming after reading your comment on Frank Lee Blunt's clown show thread. Gotta say that.

Dude, I'm not worried about anything.

However, I am confused and uncertain whether to consider you delusional or just plain stupid.

You are the one who never answers a question directly, detracts, distorts and demeans any opposing individual or opinion, savages the wackos on the right while giving a pass to the wackos on the left.

Speaking of your purity party Democrats, our state is completely under their control in Albany, an inept / dysfunctional Legislature headed by doofus Cuomo, NYC run by brain-dead de Blasio - an administration that has legislated cashless bail, permitted driver licenses to undocumented immigrants, a sanctuary city, and with a state losing population and businesses due to taxes and ridiculous Cuomo Covid restrictions.

I am old enough to remember when New York was truly the Empire State. You and the Democratic voters of New York should be ashamed for what's its become.

Just kidding - not!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    However, I am confused and uncertain whether to consider you delusional or just plain stupid.
    There is most probably more than one writer under that screenname, so you may be correct with both characterizations.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Does the Highway superintendent candidate have any highway experience?

Forestry and lawncare does not equate to the knowledge needed to head the highway department, in my opinion.

Georgia L Schlager

Lee, the timing of the Conservative Party endorsement to these fine candidates is indeed a measure of their growing support here. Nationally reorganization of parties is coming as members of both Dem and Rep party become disenchanted with the direction they are being led. But as I always say, pay attention to what you CAN change within your reach first. Locally change will slowly come ,as more and more VOL and TOL voters are made aware of the game that has been played on them. A good example is Dan Amatura's new "favorite party of the month" member registration. Anything to stay in the money game! Another example, Ralph Mohr"s replacement of the TOL Republican Chairman with yes man Greg Smith, giving the Democrats a sure advantage. But as one digs a little deeper into the Conservative Party's early endorsement it may portend primaries for Ralph. I don't think Dan Amatura can count on any endorsement from his "New Favorite Party" the Lancaster Conservatives. No matter what he's been told, or what he's thinks, it's not there for him to just pick up willy-nilly. Real Conservatives are on to that game. The Conservative Party is about to clear its roles of Pretenders, like Dan Amatura, and become a lever. Ralph your run is coming to an end. Your fingers in every political organization in the VOL and TOL have left to many prints.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Nationally reorganization of parties is coming as members of both Dem and Rep party become disenchanted with the direction they are being led. But as I always say, pay attention to what you CAN change within your reach first.

Locally change will slowly come ,as more and more VOL and TOL voters are made aware of the game that has been played on them.*
    My Opinion:

Agree, but only if the American political system remains as we have always known it.

However, I am strongly open to the possibility that what has occurred nationally over the last four years was a coup in support of a revolution.

In that regard, for the perceived revolution to take hold, and for its doctrines and mechanisms to become the institutionalized "New Normal," it is necessary for the revolutionary tactics and stratagems to be applied at the most local of levels. Surely the town councils, village boards, and boards of education will be targeted.

Therefore, while we freely can, we need to view our community as a potential last bastion of liberty, and free ourselves from the existent influences of the corrupt two-party duopoly, so that at least on the local level, we can preserve as much of our traditional way of life as possible.

Ah, the consequences and opportunities presented by the Globalist "Great Reset," eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 20th, 2021 at 02:35 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Lee, the timing of the Conservative Party endorsement to these fine candidates is indeed a measure of their growing support here. Nationally reorganization of parties is coming as members of both Dem and Rep party become disenchanted with the direction they are being led. But as I always say, pay attention to what you CAN change within your reach first. Locally change will slowly come ,as more and more VOL and TOL voters are made aware of the game that has been played on them. A good example is Dan Amatura's new "favorite party of the month" member registration. Anything to stay in the money game! Another example, Ralph Mohr"s replacement of the TOL Republican Chairman with yes man Greg Smith, giving the Democrats a sure advantage. But as one digs a little deeper into the Conservative Party's early endorsement it may portend primaries for Ralph. I don't think Dan Amatura can count on any endorsement from his "New Favorite Party" the Lancaster Conservatives. No matter what he's been told, or what he's thinks, it's not there for him to just pick up willy-nilly. Real Conservatives are on to that game. The Conservative Party is about to clear its roles of Pretenders, like Dan Amatura, and become a lever. Ralph your run is coming to an end. Your fingers in every political organization in the VOL and TOL have left to many prints.

As a ‘blank’ unable to vote in primaries, I took little interest in the process – until now.

At election time, I find it abhorrent to vote on either the Democratic or Republican line and only do so if I cannot find my candidate of choice on a minor party line. As there is no Independence Party line this year, my choice is limited to the Conservative line.

Unfortunately, the Conservative Party is being infiltrated by liberal Democratic candidates (and their voting minions) who register as conservatives to be eligible to primary interviewed / vetted /endorsed Conservative Party candidates to win the endorsement and gain more election votes.

Unknowingly, true conservatives may be voting for a candidate that really does not share true conservative values. As a ‘blank’ that would not bother me except this year that could impact my voting choice. Depending on who the Republicans or Democrats endorse this year, and who primaries who on what lines, the public has a right to know who the players really are and what values they share.

As a ‘blank’ my philosophy has always been to vote for the most qualified candidate with the town’s best interest in mind. That is becoming more difficult with the political trickery taking place.

As old ‘truth machine’ Henry Gull used to say: Let freedom ring! Let the sunshine in.” No better time than now with what is taking place today in national, state and local politics.

Dan Amatura for Highway Super

Hopefully, Dan Amatura will get the Conservative write-in win in the June primary. He is the most qualified.
    https://www.superintendentsprofile.c...ile.php?id=314

Georgia L Schlager

In your opinion then, why not tell the readers if you think one of the qualifications is using TOL vehicles to go to ones place of business (Frank's) almost daily to see if the cook got the menu correct? Giving a pass to the present Highway Superintendent Dan Amatura disqualifies any opinion you have
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Hopefully, Dan Amatura will get the Conservative write-in win in the June primary. He is the most qualified.
    https://www.superintendentsprofile.c...ile.php?id=314
    He's so beloved that he doesn't even need the Democratic line, heck, he could win a write-in in November, gorja!

Dumb and Dumber (Frank Lee Blunt and Mark Blazejewski) may be big mouthed on here, but have very little influence among Lancaster voters.

ARE YOU CRAZY? The Conservative Party has woken up. Danny boy is in the corner he painted himself into. A man alone on an island now, no place to swim to. Dan, thank Ralph for that masterful move. It looks like from here, you are being ushered out by your own crowd. What an election it's going to be in the TOL this cycle. There WILL be a purge of all the stacked "write in" ballots planted within the Conservative members. Ralph's army of political drones are going to be identified and run out. The Conservative Party is NOT the rest home for old Mohr, Cansdale, Giza Democrats or cross threaded compirmized Republicans.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

He's so beloved that he doesn't even need the Democratic line, heck, he could win a write-in in November, gorja!

Dumb and Dumber (Frank Lee Blunt and Mark Blazejewski) may be big mouthed on here, but have very little influence among Lancaster voters.
    Why would I want to influence any Lancaster voter?

On this Speak Up forum, it is my position that people should be able to present facts and be free to express their views without intimidation and personal insult, and then of course vote their conscience. That is in the American tradition.

On the other hand, your slimy tactics, and vomit-laced words, aimed in large measure at private taxpayer/resident posters, spew from the Marxist playbook.

I'm just up here to state my opinion as a private taxpaying senior citizen Numbnut; you are the self-admitted political hack soliciting votes and trying to intimidate into suppression, the words of those who express a view which may run contrary to your candidates' political fortunes:

*You're

What you call "discredited" I have to call "earning a merit badge!"

HaHa!

Lee has been attacking Dems for decades, and the others, too. So, when someone finally stands up to them (yes, since Aug. 2013 for me), and in their own language, the whining comes out.

Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 21st, 2021 at 12:24 PM.

Breezy, headed for 8,000 hits in less than a month, on my thread, not yours. WHO do you think is reading this post??????? the citizens of Cheektowaga? Oh Breezy, did you forget about those two questions? Since no one reads this you should feel free to give us your opinion on a PART TIME Mayor and TWO more traffic circles, the ones the voters wouldn't hear about on this platform. If you can't answer that those simple questions, it is apparent you are just a cover for the NO INTEGRITY party. Such a box you are in along with every candidate from that party. All of them brought the VOL citizens that boondoogle. None of them will take credit for it. So much so that they had to change party names and try to hang the blame on the old Citizens Party. This word is getting out, something that never happened before. Your statement about none of the voters hearing me are what the Cabal has counted on forever. Those days are over. Keep believing no one hears,............. I walk among you every day
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; February 21st, 2021 at 12:17 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

the old Citizens Party.
    Well, at least ya got one thing correct: Citizens' Party: The Past!

Which naturally would mean: Integrity Party: The Future!

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information