Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Political mailers are here

Political mailers are here

As a ‘blank’ who does not have a vote in the primaries and does not get many campaign mailers, I do see them as friends send them to me interested in my opinion as to credibility and usual campaign claptrap.

I did receive a mailer today paid for and authorized by the New York State Republican Party, 315 State Street, Albany, New York.

It was titled: Rudz * Wozniak * Marecki * Amatura – The 2021 Republican Team for a Better Lancaster. It then stated: Republican and Conservative leaders chosen for their ability to put people before politics and deliver the highest quality services at the lowest possible cost.

On the flip side was a picture of five candidates seeking office. The candidates running for council and Highway positions were of particular interest to me.

The mailer depicts Paul Rudz as: Long-time Republican and current Trustee in the Village of Lancaster committed to working for you.

The mailer depicts Councilman Mike Wozniak as: Long-time registered Conservative who consistently votes against higher tow taxes.

The mailer depicts Highway Superintendent Dan Amatura as: Experienced Conservative delivering the best highway services anywhere in Western New York.

Comment

Rudz – ok, long-time Republican; innocuous.

Wozniak: not a long-time conservative. Registered as conservative in 2020. In office less than 6 months. Has yet to vote on a town budget.

Amatura: Experienced conservative? Endorsed by Conservative Party in the past by liberal party Chair overseeing the overseeing and influencing the party. Not endorsed by the Conservative Party this year and recently registered as a conservative to challenge the endorsed Conservative Party candidate,

In speaking to another individual who received what looked like the same mailer, there was a disconnect. We discovered his mailer was plagiarized in all ways but verbiage.

This individual’s mailer was titled: Rudz * Wozniak * Marecki * Amatura Conservative Leaders for a Better Lancaster. It then states: Conservative-minded leaders who put people before politics and are committed to delivering the highest quality services at the lowest possible cost!

The mailer is paid for and authorized by Conservatives for a Better Lancaster – mailed from 55 Brandel Avenue, Lancaster, New York

The candidate pictures are all the same, the verbiage was altered:

Paul Rudz: Current Trustee in the Village of Lancaster committed in making town government work for you.

Wozniak: Enrolled Conservative who consistently votes against high taxes!

Amatura: Experienced Conservative delivering the best highway service anywhere in Western New York.

Comment

A slick mailer that makes one think that it came from the Conservative Party. It did not but cleverly identifies the candidates as ‘Conservative Leaders’, when in fact none of the candidates:

Were endorsed by the Conservative Party.

Paul Rudz is a registered Republican and accepted the Democratic Party endorsement. Cannot primary the endorsed Conservative candidate as he is a registered Republican, or he would.

Wozniak: A long-time registered Democrat who served as a Lancaster committeeman, recently converted to conservative to make him eligible to primary the endorsed Conservative Party candidate. Not in office long enough to vote for one town budget yet identified as consistently voting to lower taxes.

Amatura: Same bio but ‘Experienced Conservative’ is a stretch.

Lastly, who sent the plagiarized mailer? Who are the ‘Conservative Leaders for a Better Lancaster’? Do real Conservative Leaders accept endorsements from liberal parties? Especially from the radical left Working Party?

Do not have the ability to post the mailers. Wish someone would. In fact, not only these, but all future mailers from all political parties on this thread. They should all be held accountable for what they post.

Where is Henry Gull’s BS detector when we need it!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Drop it off and I'll scan it in.

This Is One Such Mailer...

LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

It was titled: Rudz * Wozniak * Marecki * Amatura – The 2021 Republican Team for a Better Lancaster. It then stated: Republican and Conservative leaders chosen for their ability to put people before politics and deliver the highest quality services at the lowest possible cost.

"...Wozniak....people before politics," eh?

Mr. Lemaster:

"I have one simple question and one comment: Do any of the Town Board members, or the Supervisor, have any relatives or any type of family relations to any of the people being put on these committees, boards hiring positions, any one of you?"

Supervisor Ruffino:

"I do not, at all."

Councilman Leary:

"Bob Leary, I do not."

Councilman Mazur:

"I do not."

Councilman Dickman:

"Adam Dickman, I do not."

Councilman Wozniak:

"Mike Wozniak, I do not."

Mr. Lemaster:

"Pardon, I did not hear the last..."

Councilman Wozniak:

"Mike Wozniak, and I do not either."

Mr. Lemaster:

"Ah, you're not related to any of the Speyers? (UNINTELLIGIBLE).

"You're related to the Speyers, aren't you?"

Councilman Wozniak:

"Yes."

Mr. Lemaster:

"Okay, then right there, you turned around and made an inaccurate statement."

Reference at 7:45 on this audio link:*https://soundcloud.com/user-329292372/2021-01-04-tbm
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 21st, 2021 at 10:07 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Rudz *... – The 2021 Republican Team for a Better Lancaster. It then stated: Republican and Conservative leaders chosen for their ability to... deliver the highest quality services at the lowest possible cost.

"LOWEST POSSIBLE COST," seriously?...

Trustee Paul Rudz added that this fee is more in line with some of the neighboring communities.

Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...tificate-fees/
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 21st, 2021 at 10:43 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    "LOWEST POSSIBLE COST," seriously?...

Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...tificate-fees/

Well they may have a point. Many of the positions can be replaced by refugees and/or illegal aliens. We currently see the DNC's agenda when it comes to open borders and refugee importation. Might as well use it to the community's advantage.

Are candidates registered in the ecdems.com running this election for your town board? If so do your best to remove them from office. The whole town board of Cheektowaga belong to that party and look at our property taxes. Look how people are leaving our town. You really want that for Lancaster? If you do you need your head examined.

Who is the Town Democratic Chair in Lancaster? Why do they support the DNC's agenda?

You want to do the best for the property/business owners in Lancaster? You rid your town of people who support the DNC's agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Well they may have a point. Many of the positions can be replaced by refugees and/or illegal aliens. We currently see the DNC's agenda when it comes to open borders and refugee importation. Might as well use it to the community's advantage.
    This is a search FEE Tony, and I believe that the search requires no personnel other than in-place office staff.

As a ‘blank’ who does not have a vote in the primaries and does not get many campaign mailers, I do see them as friends send them to me interested in my opinion as to credibility and usual campaign claptrap.

I did receive a mailer today paid for and authorized by the New York State Republican Party, 315 State Street, Albany, New York.

On the flip side was a picture of five candidates seeking office. The candidates running for council and Highway positions were of particular interest to me.

The mailer depicts Paul Rudz as: Long-time Republican and current Trustee in the Village of Lancaster committed to working for you.

The mailer depicts Councilman Mike Wozniak as: Long-time registered Conservative who consistently votes against higher tow taxes.

The mailer depicts Highway Superintendent Dan Amatura as: Experienced Conservative delivering the best highway services anywhere in Western New York.

Comment

Rudz – ok, long-time Republican; innocuous.

Wozniak: not a long-time conservative. Registered as conservative in 2020. In office less than 6 months. Has yet to vote on a town budget.

Amatura: Experienced conservative? Endorsed by Conservative Party in the past by liberal party Chair overseeing the overseeing and influencing the party. Not endorsed by the Conservative Party this year and recently registered as a conservative to challenge the endorsed Conservative Party candidate,

In speaking to another individual who received what looked like the same mailer, there was a disconnect. We discovered his mailer was plagiarized in all ways but verbiage.

This individual’s mailer was titled: Rudz * Wozniak * Marecki * Amatura Conservative Leaders for a Better Lancaster. It then states: Conservative-minded leaders who put people before politics and are committed to delivering the highest quality services at the lowest possible cost!

The mailer is paid for and authorized by Conservatives for a Better Lancaster – mailed from 55 Brandel Avenue, Lancaster, New York

The candidate pictures are all the same, the verbiage was altered:

Paul Rudz: Current Trustee in the Village of Lancaster committed in making town government work for you.

Wozniak: Enrolled Conservative who consistently votes against high taxes!

Amatura: Experienced Conservative delivering the best highway service anywhere in Western New York.

Comment

A slick mailer that makes one think that it came from the Conservative Party. It did not but cleverly identifies the candidates as ‘Conservative Leaders’, when in fact none of the candidates:

Were endorsed by the Conservative Party.

Paul Rudz is a registered Republican and accepted the Democratic Party endorsement. Cannot primary the endorsed Conservative candidate as he is a registered Republican, or he would.

Wozniak: A long-time registered Democrat who served as a Lancaster committeeman, recently converted to conservative to make him eligible to primary the endorsed Conservative Party candidate. Not in office long enough to vote for one town budget yet identified as consistently voting to lower taxes.

Amatura: Same bio but ‘Experienced Conservative’ is a stretch.

Lastly, who sent the plagiarized mailer? Who are the ‘Conservative Leaders for a Better Lancaster’? Do real Conservative Leaders accept endorsements from liberal parties? Especially from the radical left Working Party?

Do not have the ability to post the mailers. Wish someone would. In fact, not only these, but all future mailers from all political parties on this thread. They should all be held accountable for what they post.

Where is Henry Gull’s BS detector when we need it!
    Lee are you thinking Ralph Lorigo endorsed the mailer and sent it out stating they are the Conservative Leaders? Wouldn't Lemaster not approve that for Lancaster?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Lee are you thinking Ralph Lorigo endorsed the mailer and sent it out stating they are the Conservative Leaders? Wouldn't Lemaster not approve that for Lancaster?
    Shortstuff,

I do not presume to speak for Lee, and I write these comments strictly from my own knowledge base.

I can tell you authoritatively that not only does the slate of Messrs. Cervi, Pilato, Dickman and Burkard hold the unequivocal and complete endorsement of Chairperson Lemaster, but Mr. Lorigo and Conservative Executive Committee voted unanimously to endorse that very same ticket of personages as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Absolutely not!

The Lancaster Conservative Party announced their endorsed slate of candidates well before the Republican and Democratic Party colluded and announced their 100% cross-endorsed slate – absent any endorsed Conservative Party candidate. The Conservative Party slate was endorsed by Lorigo.

The plagiarized ‘Conservative Leaders for a Better Lancaster’ mailer resembled the Republican mailer in form so closely that it did its intended job of fooling recipients into believing the candidates pictured are endorsed Conservative Party candidates. Rudz, Wozniak, Amatura, and Marecki are not.

Deception will dominate the game this year – candidates professing to be who / what they are not. An individual said to me that it is possible to be a conservative and not belong to the conservative party. As a lifelong unaffiliated registered voter (blank) that makes no sense to me unless that individual was a Republican registered voter where both parties share like values and ideology. Or, if said individual was a ‘blank’ as the Independence Party is no longer in existence.

IMHO, when Paul Rudz a supposed diehard Republican accepts an endorsement from the Democratic Party without petitioning for the endorsement and reports to the Republican Party committee that he would have to be a fool to not accept it, that is ethically unsavory and indicates to me that his best interests trums community’s best interest.

Councilman Mike Wozniak (recently registered conservative from longtime Democrat) told the Republican Party interviewing committee that he became a conservative because ‘the Democratic Party had gone too far left for his pallet’. He latter accepts the Democrat and far left Working Party endorsements. All politicians lie to advance their agendas. But some of us voters can swallow just so much BS!

Republicans and Democrats sleeping together is analogous to lions lying down with sheep. Who pissed in Mohr’s tea to cause the Republican Party to not even endorse one of their own - incumbents – councilman Dickman and Judge Cervi?

Mohr / Smith + McCracken / Giza, oh my! What have they wrought? Republican Party Chair Smith may rue the day he openly stated at a Republican Party committee meeting: I don’t like some of the candidates we endorsed, but we can take the summer off and concentrate on the Supervisor’s campaign two years from now.

It is difficult enough for voters to choose the lesser of two evils in elections. This year the deception and BS will be overwhelming.

Geez, I miss Breezy. He would have straightened all this **** out! Has he been cancelled?

Oh good, the ticket is a good one, the true conservative ticket

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The plagiarized ‘Conservative Leaders for a Better Lancaster’ mailer resembled the Republican mailer in form so closely that it did its intended job of fooling recipients into believing the candidates pictured are endorsed Conservative Party candidates. Rudz, Wozniak, Amatura, and Marecki are not.
    So right off the bat Rudz, Wozniak, Amatura, and Marecki are misleading the community? Am I reading that right?

The mailer of the Lancaster Conservative Party in support of the ONLY vetted and endorsed Conservative Party candidates...

Side One...

Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 22nd, 2021 at 12:39 PM.

The mailer of the Lancaster Conservative Party in support of the ONLY vetted and endorsed Conservative Party candidates...

Side Two...

FOR SOME REASON, THE SPEAK UP SYSTEM WILL NOT PERMIT ME TO UPLOAD SIDE TWO OF THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY'S MAILER ON THIS THREAD.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 22nd, 2021 at 01:09 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    IF you guys can drop off the mailers. Scanning them comes out much better. I'll post what you guys sent me but scanning from the originals is way better.

Remember I'm just a loser college drop out.

Explain to me how Ralph Mohr fits into this.

I want to lay out a post for some of the lancaster groups on facebook. We will use the mailers as example. We don't want people who mislead others running for office. It's not in our best interest.

I don't know about you but I don't want RINOs in office. You all see the agenda of the DNC. They can go peddle their bull**** in someone else's community.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information