Thread: Question. What does "volunteering" have to do with being a sheriff?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Question. What does "volunteering" have to do with being a sheriff?

This was posted by Brian P on facebook.

I was able to take a couple hours out of my schedule this morning and help with Brian Gould at the Resurrection Life Food Pantry.

The thing about Brian is that he would have volunteered his time to do this even if he wasn’t a candidate for Erie County Sheriff. Brian was a volunteer School Board Member, is a volunteer Firefighter and is the Assistant Chief of Police for Cheektowaga. Volunteering and Public Service is a big part of who Brian is. His desire to serve the community in different capacities is one of the many reasons why I’m proud to support Gould 4 Sheriff.

We are not looking for someone who volunteers, we are looking for a county sheriff correct?

Now if the position was at a non profit helping people I could see where this applies...

I want to know if the candidates running are anti-2nd Amendment... Including do they support a closed border. We already know what the DNC's agenda is including the county party backing Mr Gould supports.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The thing about Brian is that he would have volunteered his time to do this even if he wasn’t a candidate for Erie County Sheriff.
    That's awesome. I wonder when the last time he helped with this event. Do we think it's monthly? Weekly?

Thread Information