Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This was brought to my attention. John Pilato

Hey Res:

Thank you for posting the following:

You know who I have learned a lot from besides watching our past chairmen in Erie County over the years?

This guy and his Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/jaytownsend22

The video has relevancy for what’s taking place in Lancaster politics this year because it touches upon candidate core convictions, values, knowledge of issues and resolve, spending / budget / taxes, a candidate's character / integrity, and community best interests.

It should be read by everyone, not just those seeking office.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It's stupid to even have to worry about nonsense like that.
    Exactly the point that I am trying to make Res regarding the so-call controversy evident in this thread.

Some people may read something one way, and other people may read the exact same thing another way; it is all "in the eye of the beholder," prejudices included.

"That is my last word on the matter," as Mr. C. previously and wisely wrote.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 16th, 2021 at 07:53 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Exactly the point that I am trying to make Res regarding the so-call controversy evident in this thread.

Some people may read something one way, and other people may read the exact same thing another way; it is all "in the eye of the beholder," prejudices included.

"That is my last word on the matter," as Mr. C. previously and wisely wrote.
    Spot on Mark!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information