Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Former Amherst Attorney Versus Amtrak Locomotive

The story continues...

Reports are that the raid on the home of where Michalski - the judge that tried to kill himself - lives was focused on activities of his wife. Seems there's reason to investigate if her business has violated tax laws. I do not know if the couple file taxes separately or jointly... though that could certainly make a difference. No word on if the raid turned up any railroad schedules.

The pressure is certainly on. His, and - now - her legacy seems to be starting to take shape. How low can they go!

Will the titled judge resign? Will their house soon go up for sale? Will one or both take a plea? Will he turn against his strip-club owning alleged mobster buddy?

Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

If at first you dont succeed try , try again...no matter what he did or was involved in... was not worth what his family is now going thru!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    If at first you dont succeed try , try again...no matter what he did or was involved in... was not worth what his family is now going thru!!
    I'll feel compassion to those uninvolved/"innocent" victims in this. On the other hand, I'm not convinced that the wife is "innocent". Indeed, the 'raid' was allegedly focused largely on her activities.

I think it would be hard to conclude that the titled judge was not involved in some pretty bad stuff... real bad. I think it's safe to say that the guy was an selfish unstable mess. I believe that Michalski knew getting nailed by the feds was imminent and, when all was said & done, he was a coward. And the fact that the guy was a judge is frightening. His recent "reappointment" speaks very poorly of the "system" and oversight in the legal system. Whoever signed off on that is, IMO, an idiot and should be tossed out ASAP. Michalski's attorney - Connors, I believe? - showed himself as a blowhard... the statements that Michalski had undergone successful therapy and had learned to cope... obvious nonsense. The comments that Michalski had found that he had to do good in the world (or something to that effect)... obvious nonsense.

All the Michalski apologists and defenders... blind.

I'd willing to bet that there had been (at the very least) murmurings of Michalski's ugliness within the legal community for some time. That would only make the whole thing even worse. And I have no doubt that there are plenty in the legal community that are as we speak scrabbling with every ounce of their being to "bury" this whole story.

The Judicial system members seem to have gone to great lengths to cover up what ever has been in Michalski's closet closed ranks...not just his wife cheating? the IRS. You are correct that he took the cowards way out... the praise publicly spoken by his peers is nothing short of sainthood and just another example of system takes care of its own. Ill bet that there will be some repercussion by a few who had unfavorable rulings made by him...if they can find a lawyer with the balls to buck the system!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    The Judicial system members seem to have gone to great lengths to cover up what ever has been in Michalski's closet closed ranks...not just his wife cheating? the IRS. You are correct that he took the cowards way out... the praise publicly spoken by his peers is nothing short of sainthood and just another example of system takes care of its own. Ill bet that there will be some repercussion by a few who had unfavorable rulings made by him...if they can find a lawyer with the balls to buck the system!
    Indeed. If the "system" is not reviewing - or has not already reviewed - objectively every one of his cases/files, they are (IMO) absolutely negligent. And I would fully expect that there are attorneys anxious to consider Michalski's past cases... in sortof an Innocence Project manner. Of course I'd be equally interested in those that were not convicted by Michalski... and what stories those cases might tell. I wonder if the Feds have already done much of that type of research.

For what it's worth, there is no shortage of social media commentary suggesting that the manner of death may not have actually been "suicide"... but, that manner may have been "murder" carried out by those that feared what Michalski might reveal. Of course, I have yet to see a cause of death, so that type of speculation is pretty tough. Still, worthy of some degree of consideration.

I notice that Peter Gerace did not leave "condolences" on Michalski's Amigone record. I also could help but see the absence of many other political types as well. Very telling.

And, IMO, it was in poor taste - no matter how technically accurate - to title him as "Honorable" in the Amigone record.

FWIW, the now deceased "judge" guy... you know the "judge" that first tried to take his own life by getting hit by a train, then succeeded doing so by some other self-inflicted cause... is pictured on a FaceBook post of his wife (the one that was subject to a law enforcement house raid) in what appears to be Italy on February 1st (2022). Again, FWIW. Technically permissible? Sure, I suppose! A good look? Hardly.

Also, I notice that most of the Michalski defenders/apologists have pretty much gone silent. Most telling indeed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information