Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Former Amherst Attorney Versus Amtrak Locomotive

Now, there's good judgement. Who would want a guy like that making important decisions about someone's life!

Judge-Michalski-train-1.jpg

By the way, National Train Day is on May 7th... just 81 days away!
    Last edited by Member 2358; February 15th, 2022 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    I’ve seen a lot of comically stupid stuff posted on SUWNY over the years…Breezy and Buffalopundit are near the top in this regard. But I gotta tell ya, Member, this is right up there! In response to gorja’s inquiry you offer absolutely nothing factual…just a flow of pure unadulterated horsesh*t.
    grump of course has a long history of posting his own "comically stupid stuff" - but I gotta say I am humbled to be mentioned along with Buffalo Pundit, my hero. Such an honor grump to be linked with such a very wise and intellegent individual.

And grump has been exposed before. He attacked Pat Burke for banning micro beads, then grump was found to have a brain the size of a micro bead.

Of course whining on about Democrats being racists is another one of his incessant postings, sure there were awful Dems like a hundred years ago or so, not today. Then some of those creeps left the Dems and became Republican when the Dems repudiated these racist creeps. grump's pals in the GOP are the racists today, not all, but far too many. Just more hot air from one of the white male grieveance crowd.

Sounds a bit totaliarian. But we all love grump!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    grump of course has a long history of posting his own "comically stupid stuff"
    Political parties have a long history of putting incompetent people into office.

I don't like having people I think are incompetent making decisions that effect me. It's not really commical.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Political parties have a long history of putting incompetent people into office.

I don't like having people I think are incompetent making decisions that effect me. It's not really commical.
    That was grump's word.

Anyway, I do not like incompetent decision makers, either. That's why I vote them out.

Poor Simple Breezy. He simply refuses to acknowledge the long time and continuing racism of the Democratic Totalitarian party…the blatant anti-Semitism of party leaders like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan. Barack Obama, Andrew Cuomo and the like…the systematic attacks on Asian Americans that are part and parcel of the activities of BLM and Antifa…attacks for which Democratic totalitarian Ivy League universities provide the “philosophical” justification, the hatred spewed by all Democratic Totalitarians on Black leaders who escape the Democratic Totalitarian plantation…people like Tim Scott, Winsome Sears and John McWhorter. Remember when Franklin Roosevelt, the gold standard of Democratic Totalitarianism, threw thousands of Japanese American citizens in concentration camps and held them for years without charge and without trial while his supporters stole their property, how he appointed a Ku Klux Klan member to the US Supreme Court and picked another Ku Klux Klan member as his running mate. The history and current affairs speak for themselves.

Is there any online publicly available contemporary (meaning generally as they occur) record of Judges like and inclusive of Michalski that present cases and decisions? If so, link please. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

For sure. I'd like to know what court-related decisions Michalski made in the days just prior to his intentional visit to choo-choo land.

I’m sure you’d understand the decisions and their rationales and impacts almost as well as you understand Urdu.

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    Is there any online publicly available contemporary (meaning generally as they occur) record of Judges like and inclusive of Michalski that present cases and decisions? If so, link please. TIA.
    This link includes cases but not the decisions.
    https://trellis.law/judge/john.l.michalski

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    If you’re so freaking interested go to the county clerks office and request the official court files. They’re public record unless sealed pursuant to some law or another, eg a minor involved, a matrimonial etc. Then read them one at a time. I give you about 47 seconds before you walk out scratching your head. You may be able to find a few at Google Scholar. There’s a link to case law and you can search it state by state. Enter his name and some cases may pop up.

Yesterday morning at about 11am, Norfolk Southern's 5669 (GP38-2) - Operation Lifesaver locomotive passed through the Buffalo area. Given its "Operation Lifesaver" nickname, some think that it'd have been a great photo op for any judge that may have tried to kill themselves in the area recently!

Seems peculiar that it took about 2 weeks for a judge to realize that he knew a person that appeared before him in his court. Again... judgement... so important for a judge to have. Some - well, at least one, ain't got it.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    This link includes cases but not the decisions.
    https://trellis.law/judge/john.l.michalski
    Sincere thanks! Quite interesting.

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news...ront-of-train/

Headline : "Officers seen raiding home of judge who stepped in front of train"

People are known by the company they keep... and the deeds they do.

This guy wasn't distraught because of judgely-ship duties. what a crock that excuse would be.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa. 'Cuz, yeah, this happens all the time to squeaky-clean folks. All the time. Nonsense. It was all a big misunderstanding. LOL.

Do prisoners get to wear bow ties? heh.

Love his attorneys attempt to soften the "raid". Nice. Nice and twisted.

Interesting. Reports say that he 'and his wife' are cooperating with the raid. "And his wife." Sure, it could just be a simple reporting style... but one might wonder if the Mrs. is mixed up in something. If it were just John-boy stuff, I'd not think it'd be the Mrs. place to "cooperate." Again, possibly a reporting style. Or could be that she is not interfering with access to jointly owned real property.

Also, one might think to caution the railroads. Seems that one of the approaches to stress for Michalski has been to take it upon himself to traipse onto their property and look toward suiciding himself on their tracks.

And, kinda sounds like the guy was home this morning. Shouldn't he have been working... like in a court building? Maybe not.

Reports now are that the court system has stripped Michalski of all his cases. And that the recent events have "unnerved" him... which, for someone that already tried to suicide himself (at least once) is probably quite noteworthy.

This guys life is in quite the shambles. Where there's smoke, there's fire. One does not just try to get run over by a train because one - especially someone that (presumably) would have faith/confidence in the legal system - know they are not guilty of something.

I believe a hot-shot-ego has pushed these events.

I suspect that Michalski's (former?) TOA "buddies" - the Woodwards, the Brewers, the Weiss', the Hayes', the Stachuras, etc - are all practicing their "gosh I'm sooooo surprised" patter.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information