Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Former Amherst Attorney Versus Amtrak Locomotive

Ahhhhh, the spin. Twistin'-anda-turnin'. So now "Law enforcement sources have said Michalski either fell or lay on the tracks." LOL. Riiiiiight. Neveryoumind the 'railfans' video that unmistakably shows the former(?) so-called judge-dude intentionally getting/laying down on the tracks after gazing directly at the approaching train. Neveryoumind that he was trespassing. Neveryoumind that his car was nowhere near the site. Neveryoumind any of the facts. Seriously. Why don't they just say something to the effect of 'hey, we're tryin' to bury Michalski's true/actual behavior 'cuz y'know we figure he'll return the favor maybe'. What a freaking circus they are making this. Meanwhile, the so-called judge-dude is now simply on "medical leave". How the heck long does a state(I think?) employee get for disability(?) before he's told that his job is going to someone else... y'know, like what happens most everywhere else. Please don't expect to see much in the way of truth or honesty coming from the Michalski camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    Ahhhhh, the spin. Twistin'-anda-turnin'. So now "Law enforcement sources have said Michalski either fell or lay on the tracks." LOL. Riiiiiight. Neveryoumind the 'railfans' video that unmistakably shows the former(?) so-called judge-dude intentionally getting/laying down on the tracks after gazing directly at the approaching train. Neveryoumind that he was trespassing. Neveryoumind that his car was nowhere near the site. Neveryoumind any of the facts. Seriously. Why don't they just say something to the effect of 'hey, we're tryin' to bury Michalski's true/actual behavior 'cuz y'know we figure he'll return the favor maybe'. What a freaking circus they are making this. Meanwhile, the so-called judge-dude is now simply on "medical leave". How the heck long does a state(I think?) employee get for disability(?) before he's told that his job is going to someone else... y'know, like what happens most everywhere else. Please don't expect to see much in the way of truth or honesty coming from the Michalski camp.
    If you’re really that concerned about how much medical leave he gets look it up. He’s a public officer so that information is probably available. They said he fell or lay on the tracks. It’s pretty clear he lay on them so what was wrong with their statement? Didn’t they say what he did? And what favor are they going to get from him? Your posts are so weird sometimes.

More crazy from crazy. Now after the so-called "judge" carries out behavior(s) consistent with trying to suicide, the guy is trying to get his job back! Say what!?!?!?!?!!!!! This guy is really a piece of work. Killing yourself shows poor judgement... it shows no consideration for countless others. He thought of nobody but himself. It is a selfish act. It is a permanent action to temporary conditions. In no way does that scream anything but poor judgement, logic, compassion, reasoning, consideration of the facts, etc, etc, etc.

The guy should be put on notice that he's an embarrassment to judgeliness. And, by the way, I'm pretty sure the WNY Train Show is coming up. It would be awesome if one of the displays included a judge with an injured leg!

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/c...bb0e8827e.html

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't you want to help this man get his life back on track? Poor judgement never stopped anyone from being elected in the past why should it matter now?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Don't you want to help this man get his life back on track? Poor judgement never stopped anyone from being elected in the past why should it matter now?

"...back on track." LOLOL. You win. Best pun today. Anyhooo... sure, I'm not saying the guy can't return to society. But as a judge or any position that requires good judgement, compassion, logic, and consideration of all facts? Um, no. Not at all. He didn't think enough of that job to act reasonably. He should forfeit. And, addressing crazy in elected positions, there is no time like the present. Still chuckling about the "back on track."

"...back on track." LOLOL. You win. Best pun today. Anyhooo... sure, I'm not saying the guy can't return to society. But as a judge or any position that requires good judgement, compassion, logic, and consideration of all facts? Um, no. Not at all. He didn't think enough of that job to act reasonably. He should forfeit. And, addressing crazy in elected positions, there is no time like the present. Still chuckling about the "back on track."
    What makes you think for one minute that anyone, and I mean anyone, needs your blessings to “return to society”, whatever the hell that means? And he’s not a “so called judge”…he’s a real honest to goodness one. Actually, that’s what pisses you off, I think. That he made a career for himself in a highly respected profession and disagreed with you about some grievance you had about someone years ago. Yours is hardly an objective or fair minded evaluation of any of this.

Below are reader comments to the article about the now-inactive judge that intentionally laid down on railroad tracks in front of an oncoming train. Seems that support for the guy to return to making judgements about others affairs/lives is not universally strong. Scientific infallible indicator? Pffffft. Of course not.

Yeah, mental health issues, the appearance of improprieties, laying on the railroad tracks after being interviewed by the FBI? I think he should just head into retirement at this point.

No return to the bench .Who wants or needs an unstable judge that tried to injure/kill himself.

I think that he permanently derailed his credibility and career. Time for him to hang up the robe and maybe hit himself over the head with the gavel a few times.

Absolutely not. Unfit.

Are we sure it was a suicide attempt? these mafia losers can be pretty violent!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Has colorful clown bowtie suicidal mob connected judge no shame? How would you like judgment passed on you in court by a person who lacks judgment? Every defendant will have a smirk on their face.

The worst person in this whole article is Terry Connors who is an absolute scum bag

Make yourself a victim, receive counseling, return to the bench, collect comically large salary for a political patronage job that was not elected by the people, but cross-endorsed by both parties.

Is he optimistic and upbeat about answering questions about his friends and activities, or optimistic and upbeat to collect his $200K salary? The relevant judicial bodies should look long and hard at his history before allowing him to return to the bench. At least full disclosure of all of his connections to Gerace et al.

One of the country's top attorneys, Paul Cambria, vouches for the judge and said he would try cases before him again. That's a pretty solid endorsement.

I'll correct that for you. One of the mob's top attorneys, Paul Cambria, vouches for the judge...

What does that have to do with the Michalski article?

A suicidal judge on the bench. What could go wrong.

So, apparently - based on published reports - Michalski is back at work with the continuing title of 'Judge'. The January 28th Buffalo News item addressing the return, carries a lot of statements that point directly to the guy having mental/cognitive issues... that have somehow been deemed to no longer be of court concern. Sure, he underwent (past-tense, I gather) "counseling"... but is that a "cure" or simply an avenue toward *trying* to cope? Maybe he is different that every other equivalent situation.

Now, the guy with the title of Judge says he thinks he is to do "good things". Now? What about a year ago?

No matter what - he will always be tainted with "attempted suicide". No matter what - he will carry into eternity the legacy of what he did.

Also..could it be grounds for an appealfor any case heard in his court room...as the Judge is not of sound mind due to his prior suicide attempt>?
    I dont think an ATTY COULD FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THIS HANGING over the Judges' head!

Yeah Member, he still has the “continuing title of Judge” which probably means he’s about 3 times smarter than you are. You’re right, the article in the asswipe tool that Buffalo calls a newspaper suggests he suffered from depression. Gee, there’s a surprise! As for cognitive issues…he’s no Joe Biden if that’s what you’re saying. I’ve read somewhere that lawyers as a profession suffer from depression in rather large numbers. I know for a fact that clinical depression can be successfully treated; I’ve seen it in my own family.

Joe D. I’m no legal scholar but I have to think the time to appeal most of his prior decisions has long passed, at least in civil cases. And what exactly is “hanging over his head” other than the prejudice you and Member seem to carry toward people battling depression.

I have no prejudice towards anyone that may or may not of experienced or have an illness...such as yourself who seems to be offended by a question...PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR MEDS.
    pointing out an observation in the crazy world of litigation..in case you havent had your head out of lately.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    I have no prejudice towards anyone that may or may not of experienced or have an illness...such as yourself who seems to be offended by a question...PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR MEDS.
    pointing out an observation in the crazy world of litigation..in case you havent had your head out of lately.
    Offended by your question, joe d.? Really? I went back and read my post and, unless I can’t read, I answered your question…at least to the extent I understand legal stuff. I could be wrong in my answer and readily admit the possibility. And then you tell me to take my meds. Thanks for your expression of concern but I try to take it religiously. Mildly elevated blood pressure…in case you’re interested. Were I to drop 30 lbs I probably wouldn’t need it. Unfortunately, I still have a college student-like taste for pizza, wings and such. I know its easier to attack me than to explain exactly what it is that hanging over the judge’s head…an accusation you make but don’t explain.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I *think* Gerace got convicted of some sort of assault thing (vehicular assault, maybe?)... and is/was sent to jail. I have not heard if Michalski is a regular visitor to his 'friend'.

Surely, "judgement" is/was not one of Michalski's strong points. No doubt, his peers have had plenty of figuratively whispered discussions of the guy and his head problems. As well they should. Lord only knows what Michalski may do next. I wonder if he has any operable firearms.

Seriously, such a movie to be made here. The whole thing. Who do you think should/would/could play Michalski?

I *think* Gerace got convicted of some sort of assault thing (vehicular assault, maybe?)... and is/was sent to jail. I have not heard if Michalski is a regular visitor to his 'friend'.

Surely, "judgement" is/was not one of Michalski's strong points. No doubt, his peers have had plenty of figuratively whispered discussions of the guy and his head problems. As well they should. Lord only knows what Michalski may do next. I wonder if he has any operable firearms.

Seriously, such a movie to be made here. The whole thing. Who do you think should/would/could play Michalski?
    I’ve seen a lot of comically stupid stuff posted on SUWNY over the years…Breezy and Buffalopundit are near the top in this regard. But I gotta tell ya, Member, this is right up there! In response to gorja’s inquiry you offer absolutely nothing factual…just a flow of pure unadulterated horsesh*t.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information