Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Former Amherst Attorney Versus Amtrak Locomotive

Crazy stuff to be sure. Interesting that in a television news story a coupla days ago, once again in a discussion of so-called mobsters, liars, and general bad folks, Michalski's name came up as quite well acquainted and friendly with all of these characters.

Nobody else's name came up... just this judge guy. Ain't that interesting.

One might wonder if, in this situation, "recuperating" is a synonym for "hiding".

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    Crazy stuff to be sure. Interesting that in a television news story a coupla days ago, once again in a discussion of so-called mobsters, liars, and general bad folks, Michalski's name came up as quite well acquainted and friendly with all of these characters.

Nobody else's name came up... just this judge guy. Ain't that interesting.

One might wonder if, in this situation, "recuperating" is a synonym for "hiding".
    I rather imagine that, if they’re only well acquainted with a judge, as you say was the report, their role as “mobsters, liars, and general bad folks” must be rather attenuated. As you said, nobody else’s name came up. Maybe it’s “hiding” or maybe it’s “witness protection”. Time will tell I guess.

Well, well, well. Yet another news article about the so-called bad guy mobster. And who's name shows up in the article... John Michalski. Apparently, the then-would-be judge went to bat for the accused with a glowing letter of endorsement so-to-speak. Revealing that Gerace is/was more than just an "happen to run into the guy once in a while type"... but, indeed, a long time "friend". It's not uncommon for "friends" - and surely "long time" friends to do "favors" for one another. Possibly, even "favors" that shouldn't be. Not uncommon at all. I gots me a feelin' that Michalski may be as slimy as they come... y'know, judge-wise. still hiding.... er, I mean, "recuperating"... lol. Yeah, who buys that?

Well, well, well. Yet another news article about the so-called bad guy mobster. And who's name shows up in the article... John Michalski. Apparently, the then-would-be judge went to bat for the accused with a glowing letter of endorsement so-to-speak. Revealing that Gerace is/was more than just an "happen to run into the guy once in a while type"... but, indeed, a long time "friend". It's not uncommon for "friends" - and surely "long time" friends to do "favors" for one another. Possibly, even "favors" that shouldn't be. Not uncommon at all. I gots me a feelin' that Michalski may be as slimy as they come... y'know, judge-wise. still hiding.... er, I mean, "recuperating"... lol. Yeah, who buys that?
    So how much of this took place after he became a judge? Would that be absolutely none! If you can’t write the truth go to work for the Buffalo News or Channel 2. You’ll fit right in!

Oh, the irony... So, yeah, the Judge (John Michalski) that gets paid to make "good" decisions... y'know, the same guy that decided to lie on railroad tracks in front of an approaching freight train... in 2006 replaced a retiring Judge - Ronald H Tills. Michalski is also regularly linked to so-called mafia-type folks. And the whole lot of them seem to be under investigation for a stew of lousy (<- euphemism) behavior.... yeah, including the questionably mentality stable Judge Johnny. Sure, there are peeps coming to Johnny's "defense" raising all kinds of thoughts that the guy might be pure. Laughable, I suppose. Anyhow, back to Tills. So, it turns out that Ronald Tills admitted to transporting prostitutes across state lines while also getting paid to make "good" decisions as a Judge. And... one of the women had appeared before him when he was a state Supreme Court judge.

The aggregate of information seems to suggest that Johnny & Ronny could be cut from the same cloth. Both UB grads, too.

Oh, the irony... So, yeah, the Judge (John Michalski) that gets paid to make "good" decisions... y'know, the same guy that decided to lie on railroad tracks in front of an approaching freight train... in 2006 replaced a retiring Judge - Ronald H Tills. Michalski is also regularly linked to so-called mafia-type folks. And the whole lot of them seem to be under investigation for a stew of lousy (<- euphemism) behavior.... yeah, including the questionably mentality stable Judge Johnny. Sure, there are peeps coming to Johnny's "defense" raising all kinds of thoughts that the guy might be pure. Laughable, I suppose. Anyhow, back to Tills. So, it turns out that Ronald Tills admitted to transporting prostitutes across state lines while also getting paid to make "good" decisions as a Judge. And... one of the women had appeared before him when he was a state Supreme Court judge.

The aggregate of information seems to suggest that Johnny & Ronny could be cut from the same cloth. Both UB grads, too.
    Please provide every bit of information that you have that connects Tills to Michalski. Oh wait, you have none. And you still haven’t provided a stitch of proof that Michalski and Dennis Black had a connection as you stated several posts ago. Oh wait, you have none. And what in hell does UB have to do with this? Is it your point that there is some kind of corruption connected to UB? They both reside in western New York too as do you. So what do you know about the mob? You must know something because you’re “connected” to Tills and Michalski by your residence. Actually, you know nothing about anything.

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/news...5c6df443c.html

Sorry to hear of this. And, then, at another end of the spectrum there are actually people that will willingly walk to rails with a moving train approaching and lay down. Accidents are one thing. Intentional hazardous acts are cause for mental assessment... and public wariness... which silence and secrecy only amplifies. Of course, sometimes openness can be worse than anything, y'know, if'n y'all got something to hide.

https://www.niagara-gazette.com/news...5c6df443c.html

Sorry to hear of this. And, then, at another end of the spectrum there are actually people that will willingly walk to rails with a moving train approaching and lay down. Accidents are one thing. Intentional hazardous acts are cause for mental assessment... and public wariness... which silence and secrecy only amplifies. Of course, sometimes openness can be worse than anything, y'know, if'n y'all got something to hide.
    How do you know this didn’t willingly walk to the rails and lie down? There’s nothing in the article to suggest one way or the other. How do you know it wasn’t an “intentional hazardous act”? Fact is you don’t know. It might be a cause for a mental assessment. Of course the silence and secrecy surrounding this story only amplifies.

LOL. So, yeah, first this Michalski guy was in ICU. Then, like flash he was in "a room near ICU". (y'know, lets try to make the incident sound as minimal as possible) Then in late April/Early May he was home making a remarkable recovery and "nearing 100%." (again, minimize the magnitude of a guy walking to and laying down upon active rails with an approaching freight trail) Of course the statements may have all been regarding the dude's *physical* condition. Anyhoo, now, months later - well, two weeks ago, at least - he's still recovering from the "incident." Sounds to me like there is very little physical recovery going on at this time. But... possibly... inside the ole noggin... well that might be a different story. They still call him a "Judge"... probably, on the payroll, he is. Highly doubtful that this guy could be trusted to act as a judge. I wonder how the mob feels about all of this stuff and their name(s) being associated with Michalski's.

Probably going to sue Amtrack for the train being on the track!!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    And there will be a lawyer willing to take the case

LOL. Yeah, wouldn't that be the cheese. Sadly, not far from the truth of contemporary mentality for many.

But, y'know, this Michalski guy (and I'm sure many political folks in proximity to him) probably wouldn't dare purposely bring anything even remotely close to this matter into a court. After all, then all the real details would start to be disclosed for all to see. Yeah, he/they don't want that. they obviously want this to dissipate into vapor and waft away. After all, the guy walked to active rails and layed down knowing full well that there was a freight train chugging right toward him. His judgement was that was the thing to do. Now he's obviously "hiding". He doesn't want this to be his legacy. But it should be... and, frankly, I think it will be. Amtrak never wants something like this to be in public view... heck, they've got enough issues.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    And there will be a lawyer willing to take the case
    I imagine so. But, don't ya think the word is out (in the legal community) that it's best to stay well away from association with this guy. I'm sure his lawyer "friends" remain his friends... personally. And, I suppose that's admirable. But I'm guessing that they'll be keeping that private so as not be known to hang with the guy that purposely thought to tangle with a loco (pun intended).

On the other hand, taking on this case might bring a spotlight that some of the more attention-whorish lawyers might devour. Hmmmmm.

I suppose mobsters might be able to refer a good lawyer to Michalski.

Prestige Law firm...DUEY , FUGGEM & HOWE LLC..will step in and represent this innocent soul ,after all...no sitting Judge would take a snooze in a railroad BED!

If he was hit by a freight train he probably should sue Conrail or a freight carrier.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information