Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I still can't believe the Erie County Democrat Party endorsed this agenda including a man with signs of dementia during the debates...

How can a group of people sit at a at a ecdems.com meeting and think this was a good choice.
    b/c they do as they're told - listen to Biden "...92% said if I DID (run) they would vote for me"

We all know that under the LGBTQ banner the Democratic Totalitarians have forced every manner of sexual depravity down the collective throat of the American people. But now the LGBTQ banner has taken on a new and important meaning as the fall elections loom and inflation is ready to soar past 10%: Let’s Get Biden To Quit!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Jill Biden's 'breakfast tacos' remark was not a gaffe. It was intentional and will drive Latinos to the GOP

First lady Jill Biden traveled to one of the most populous Hispanic communities in America on Monday to tell Latinos that all we are good for is our breakfast tacos and bodegas.

Mrs. Biden’s inflammatory and offensive rhetoric about Hispanic diversity in San Antonio, Texas was not a gaffe. It is another example of the Biden administration’s insensitive, bullying and politically divisive attacks on minorities in America.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jill...ve-latinos-gop

When will protest start in from of the Erie County Democrat head quarters?

They literally endorsed and support the product we now have in the White House.

More BS

Exclusive: Read the private email Obama sent his former doc after he questioned Biden's cognitive health

Former President Barack Obama reprimanded his own former White House physician for criticizing Joe Biden's cognitive health on the 2020 presidential campaign trail, according to a forthcoming book.

In his memoir "Holding the Line: A Lifetime of Defending Democracy and American Values," Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, writes about a stern email from Obama for then-presidential candidate Biden’s "crazy statements and concerning mental gaffes" — a criticism he was uniquely qualified to make having served as the White House physician to Presidents George W. Bush, Obama and Donald Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/exc...gnitive-health

For 4 years all we heard from left leaning democrats was that Trump has cognitive issues.. "HE NEEDS TO BE TESTED!!!!!!" "What are they hiding?" It didn't stop for 4 solid years...

Now we have Obama not happen that a doctor questions Biden's cognitive health. Where was President Obama when people were questioning Trump's cognitive ability?

These people people are just bull****ters.

And the hits just keep on coming. The dangerously incompetent Pres.Sh*ts delivered a speech Israel today wherein he spoke about the “honor of the Holocaust” . I think his Israeli hosts might disagree. But at least between him and his ignorant, arrogant elitist wife they are exposing to public view the contempt with which the Democratic Totalitarians hold others. Hey Taco Belle, next time don’t try to be cute with terms like “breakfast tacos”. Just go right back to calling them “beaners” or “spics” like you and your friends do when you’re together.

I still can't believe the Erie County Democrat Party endorsed this agenda including a man with signs of dementia during the debates...

How can a group of people sit at a at a ecdems.com meeting and think this was a good choice.
    Well..that explains the intelligence of local dems..and proves they only have one agenda...and it's not representing the people...but only their own existence!

The dangerously incompetent Pres. Sh*ts stated in a speech today that he has cancer. He made this claim in a speech where he announced his hapless executive order to combat climate change. This is the first indication that Sh*ts has cancer and it is almost certainly another of his lies, as he tries to inject himself into the story as a “victim”. It is unimaginable that an administration would allow the president to make such a consequential announcement as an offhand comment.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    It is unimaginable that an administration would allow the president to make such a consequential announcement as an offhand comment.

It is unimaginable that a political party worked to get him elected. That is the scary part.

Yesterday it was cancer, today it’s Covid. How can anyone believe anything these people say about anything!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yesterday it was cancer, today it’s Covid. How can anyone believe anything these people say about anything!
    It is unimaginable that a political party worked to get him elected. That is the scary part.

Well, Sh*ts still has “Covid”. I no longer believe it and I never will. There’s a reason that they’re hiding his physician from the press and preventing questioning of him. My guess is his handlers have put Sh*ts in lockdown, not because he has Covid but because he has a fatal case of “foot in mouth disease”. They’re trying to prevent him doing further damage to the Democratic Totalitarians.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well, Sh*ts still has “Covid”. I no longer believe it and I never will. There’s a reason that they’re hiding his physician from the press and preventing questioning of him. My guess is his handlers have put Sh*ts in lockdown, not because he has Covid but because he has a fatal case of “foot in mouth disease”. They’re trying to prevent him doing further damage to the Democratic Totalitarians.

I still can't believe a group of people worked to get him elected including pushing the BS "green" agenda etc... Billions literally pissed down a black hole.

I'm all for a good environment but don't want to go broke over it.

I still can't believe a group of people worked to get him elected including pushing the BS "green" agenda etc... Billions literally pissed down a black hole.

I'm all for a good environment but don't want to go broke over it.
    Since Sh*ts took over as President the price of lithium, an essential element in the manufacture of EV’s, is up 800%, that’s right, 800%! But don’t worry, the worlds largest supplier of lithium is China, long time friend and business partner on notorious crackhead, Hunter Biden and the “big guy”. Forever and always, when the government sticks it’s nose into business by “subsidizing” something, it’s price soars and consumers get it right in the ass.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Since Sh*ts took over as President the price of lithium, an essential element in the manufacture of EV’s, is up 800%, that’s right, 800%! But don’t worry, the worlds largest supplier of lithium is China, long time friend and business partner on notorious crackhead, Hunter Biden and the “big guy”. Forever and always, when the government sticks it’s nose into business by “subsidizing” something, it’s price soars and consumers get it right in the ass.
    That's ok that the material increased in price. The money we save on "Green" electricity will be far more than the cost of the batteries.

Hey Joe...We've BEEN Watching

President Sh*ts sees dead people. A manifest incompetent is sitting in the White House.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information