Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden

Joe Biden

Joe Biden is mentally deficient.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You just noticed that?

I saw signs of that during the debates.

That is what finally made me realize that the ecdems.com don't care about our best interest. It's just about winning control of our money.

Just think if they set the bar that low for the president what we can end up on local town boards or the city council from this group.

In the end they are also hypocrites. Have we heard Jeremy bring up "kids in cages"? yet? I bet you won't. We heard that for months while Trump was president.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Interesting video

Gutfeld: Mainstream media makes money by making people hate each other

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6246794330001#sp=show-clips

I remember going to fund raisers for Chris Collins and James Keane. Listening to the speakers at each event. The ecdems basically played class warfare with the people sitting at the event listening to them speak.

I saw signs of it during the 2016 primary
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Have no use for this fool when he comes on tv I put the cartoon net on.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Have no use for this fool when he comes on tv I put the cartoon net on.
    He is the Liberals' Savior..hold on to your ankles..when he kix the bucket..it will get even worse...it will become a free for all at the expense of the hardworking taxpayers!

Biden called the Masters Champion, Hideki Matsuyama “that Japanese boy” when talking with the Prime Minister of Japan about him. Why not just call him “that little Nip”. Think Biden ever called Tiger Woods “that colored boy” when he won the Master? I know that the Democratic Totalitarians are at the forefront of attacks on Asian-Americans through one their terror arms Black Lives Matter, but that's pretty ignorant, even for a brain dead clown like Biden.

Looks like Biden took a page from the cuomo playbook. When everything is turning to **** and you don’t know what to do, simply loosen the lockdown restrictions. Magically, the CDC discovered that the vaccinated don’t need to wear masks.

Often, a doctor must determine whether an elderly patient or one who has suffered a brain trauma is oriented to time and place. Typically as series of questions are asked of the patient, “what is date by day, month and year”….that sort of thing. Often the doctor asks the patient the name of the President of the United States. Were a doctor to pose that question of Joe Biden do you think he could answer it?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Remember how countless news outlets and others were constantly questioning Trump mental capabilities? Notice they are all quiet about President Biden.

I hope everyone saw the performance of this hapless mental deficient the other day. He was supposed to talk about the building collapse in Florida and he forgot all about it. They had to send the vice-president onto the stage to stop him, remind him and send him back to the microphone. So that’s what she does all day!! I was wondering what her job was. Afterward he told his staff to thank that colored woman who reminded him to mention the building collapse in Wisconsin. Then he proceeded to blame the Tuskegee Airmen for the failure of the black community to get immunized against Covid. What a group of black fighter pilots from World War2 has to do with that issue surely must be one of the great mysteries of our time.

and the White House website didn't edit it out
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...vassing-event/
    There’s a reason why it’s been harder to get African Americans, initially, to get vaccinated: because they’re used to be experimented on — the Tuskegee Airmen and others. People have memories. People have long memories.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There’s a reason why it’s been harder to get African Americans, initially, to get vaccinated: because they’re used to be experimented on — the Tuskegee Airmen and others. People have memories. People have long memories.
    Just sayin

I believe and I can be wrong but I don't believe most people even know what the Tuskegee Airmen even were. No matter what color your skin is.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Just sayin

I believe and I can be wrong but I don't believe most people even know what the Tuskegee Airmen even were. No matter what color your skin is.
    Well, the President of the United States sure as hell doesn’t know who they were. What a hapless, ignorant dolt. And as a Syracuse University Law School “graduate” (I use quotes because it’s well known that he cheated his way through law school) he should know about Wilmeth Sidat Singh, a Syracuse University basketball player whose number was retired and who died in a training flight as a fighter pilot over Lake Huron in 1943 while awaiting transfer to the European theater as one of the Tuskegee Airmen.
    Last edited by grump; June 28th, 2021 at 10:09 PM.

Joe Biden pointed out today that more Americans have been vaccinated than actually exist. 350 million supposedly vaccinated versus about 332 million Americans who actually exist. Remember when most Americans were calling for the removal of Bill Clinton and Hollywood came to his defense with the insipid tv “drama” The West Wing as an apologia for Clinton’s corruption. Hollywood did it again for Hillary with equally stupid “Madame Secretary”.: As Biden’s mental decline continues before our eyes Hollywood is planning another “cover up” type series. It’s about a pathetically addled old man who gets elected President, it’ll be called The Nursing Home Wing .

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information